• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

creamcake

Oct 25, 2017
I came to first post here too since it's the community that got me in!

I'm glad the tower's been rebuilt.

I'm about to go take the best nap and then begins my 4 day weekend of Destiny 2 PC.

Oct 25, 2017
Yo what up D-ERA.

goku-black-gif-22.gif

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Almost in time for PC version, I suppose you can't always shape your own... destiny.

OP
OP
JohnOfMars

JohnOfMars

Fighting Lion
Oct 25, 2017
Mars
Glad to see the best community showing back up:

giphy.gif

And remember to follow Drizzay's example & we'll be the best out there!

fig

Oct 25, 2017
Going back to console after PC is gonna be rough, again. I remember playing PS4 after the PC beta felt really claustrophobic. I need that FoV.

xinek

Oct 25, 2017
MN, USA
Glad to have a new home! Hope to see all you PC people in game and here. So many thanks to everyone who made this happen so quickly and smoothly!

Gong

Oct 25, 2017
Hello all.

Make sure Lnkn doesn't slack off while making banners or OT's going forward ;)

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So glad to be back! Gonna roll with a new avatar and shorter username for a bit.

StriderERA

Oct 25, 2017
USA
PC version is honestly ace.

It's just waaaaay more fun for me to just simply "pick up and play" it... The frames makes such a huge difference.

In my first Shaxx engram I got Better Devils as well. FeelsGoodMan.

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Feels empty around the planets though :(

instancing issues?
I haven't played on PC, but if it's anything like consoles the instancing is similar to D1s - meaning you can interrupt the inter-instance matchmaking by sparring between zones too quickly. Luckily you no longer have to warp out/back in the way we did for CoO or Archon's Forge - you can just Fast Travel back to the Public Event's closest destination and there's a fairly good chance you'll land with some people around you. Sometimes I have to do it 2-3 times (specially if it's not in the week's featured Flashpoint planet) though.

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Noomi! We still need to play some D2 together.
Good to see you're around :)

Messiek!

Hey man, yeah my time to play is really limited and always either very early morning or very late nights

I just switched to PC though, so my time on PS4 will be... even less now :(

I see you on PUBG sometimes though, we should get some chicken together.

fig

Oct 25, 2017
The exotic I got from Zavala after the campaign turned into Fighting Lion. Bungie obviously want me to go back to PS4.