• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ketch

Oct 25, 2017
I guess what I'm asking is should I feed my Uriel's to my origin story or the other way around, i guess I should keep both

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way I could find someone to help with the Legend of Acrius quest? I cannot find anyone to do the Invitation from the Emperor / End the Arm's Dealer strike. Tried reddit and the 100.

I'm on PS4.

Ytsejam

Nov 9, 2017
My group needs 1 more raid tonight, we've done the first 3 bosses last week for the first time, havent downed callus yet. Chill group, using discord, anyone want in? PC peeps.

suikoden352

Oct 27, 2017
I rented this for my wife as she was curious about it and would watch me play back when Destiny 1 first came out. She seems to be having a decent time with it though she said the red legion cabal look almost like big, armored guinea pigs. lol

Last edited:

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
KHL0FUa.jpg

Not sure if anyone can even see it, but FINALLY!

v1perz53

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking. Thank. God. Finally. Got Curtain Call, after over 2 weeks of doing 3x strike challenges on 3 characters, 2+ turnins per day. Somehow still missing Daedalus Code from Vanguard rep, but I don't give any shits about that so I can just get it naturally instead of doing strikes every damn day.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really see much of a point in doing the prestige nightfall, so my last trophy is prestige nightfall or raid. I'll see if I can do it with a raid, since I plan on doing that for the legend of acrius anyway.

v1perz53

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really see much of a point in doing the prestige nightfall, so my last trophy is prestige nightfall or raid. I'll see if I can do it with a raid, since I plan on doing that for the legend of acrius anyway.

Prestige nightfall is worth it on characters not yet 304 since it gives you a 300 engram for completion (if you're close to 305, lower engram if you are lower power level) for a chance at an upgrade, and is also pretty easy most weeks. But if you're doing prestige raid anyway and are already 305 probably not much reason to do it (like most things in D2, not much reason to do it when power capped).

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Prestige nightfall is worth it on characters not yet 304 since it gives you a 300 engram for completion (if you're close to 305, lower engram if you are lower power level) for a chance at an upgrade, and is also pretty easy most weeks. But if you're doing prestige raid anyway and are already 305 probably not much reason to do it (like most things in D2, not much reason to do it when power capped).

Ah, makes sense. Thing is, last time I tried a prestige level activity, I wasn't 300 and boy was it not worth it. I just do the weekly milestones. So if I'm finally level 300 to do it...there's not much point.

A shame there doesn't seem to be much more point in doing them otherwise. Having exotics not as common normally, but very very common during activities like a prestige nightfall might make them worth doing. I dunno.

As far as the prestige raid, since I don't raid enough, I'm probably just wanting to do it to have said I did it. So I'll just get my legend of acrius ornament and probably be done with prestige activities.

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Good morning all, going to be raiding tomorrow evening with some new players (will be explaining all the encounters). Will probably need to recruit 3 players or so to get going. DM me if interested, ill ask again tomorrow :smiley:

yessssssss finally got the Antiope

Congrats.... you bastard...

I still have yet to get one and must have ranked up the gunsmih a gajillion time.

Last edited:

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Sooooooooo... those mic problems I was having last night that made me drop from the raid?
Uninstalled and reinstalled drivers a thousand times.
Tested like crazy, even downloading some random voice program to try it in.
Changed every setting Discord has.
Tried in-game voice in other games.
About to give up...

Oh, yeah. This dumb fucking thing doesn't work right in USB 3.0. F A C E P A L M

Sorry again to that group.

ldave82

Oct 28, 2017
Do you think there will be ever a rank based matchmaking for Trials? I'm an average PVP player, doing only a few matches every week but the Trials players are so out of my league, we went in a couple of times yesterday and got beaten to the ground every time. I know that I'm not a great PVP player but loosing to 0-4 every time is very depressing. I just wish we would get enemies who are on our player level.

Kufkah

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Oct 26, 2017
Fucking. Thank. God. Finally. Got Curtain Call, after over 2 weeks of doing 3x strike challenges on 3 characters, 2+ turnins per day. Somehow still missing Daedalus Code from Vanguard rep, but I don't give any shits about that so I can just get it naturally instead of doing strikes every damn day.
Is Curtain Call better than the raid's launcher?

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
It has a faster velocity, but overall its not a whole lot better.
The intrinsic perk for the raid rocket launcher is also pretty nice, as it auto reloads after being stowed away for about 5 or so seconds.
Yeah that perk is great. Sins of the Past is the best overall I reckon. The other advantage Curtain Call has is the lower blast radius, which means the cluster bombs are more focused. Better for bosses, worse for add clearing.

Last edited:

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
Holding me back from platinum is my wifes Hunter character. Which is still in prologue. I don't wanna do story again.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
Holding me back from platinum is my wifes Hunter character. Which is still in prologue. I don't wanna do story again.
Use the double exp event, team up with someone from your clan and just spam Titan public events, it gets you to level 20 super fast, then equip your 305 weapons to blast through the story. That's what I'm going to do with my 3rd character tomorrow.

Mindlog

Oct 25, 2017

Forearm_Star

Oct 25, 2017
Buddy convinced me to play on Xbox but completely stop playing and went with COD :(

Any clans open with active users? Also does it matter if you're in a clan on PS4?