• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JohnOfMars

Fighting Lion
Oct 25, 2017
Mars
Layout by Lnkn52

In Loving Memory of DrDrizzay101

DestinyOT2_01-1.jpg

DestinyOT2_03.jpg

DestinyOT2-Class.gif

DestinyOT2_04.jpg

DestinyOT2_05.jpg

DestinyOT2-10.jpg

DestinyOT2_08.jpg

More resources will come online soon.

DestinyOT2_09-2.jpg

We're still the same community, even if we're in a new ERA. We're legends & noobs, try-hards and scrubs, diehards and casuals. We welcome all, because Guardians Make Their Own Fate.
Eyes up, Guardians!

h/t to aarcane for the OT title!

Last edited:

avcables

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone here banned yet? Seems like 400 people cheated and are trying to wiggle their way out of the banhammer.

EDIT: Banned from Destiny 2, obviously. Haha.

Last edited:

Deacon

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone here banned yet? Seems like 400 people cheated and are trying to wiggle their way out of the banhammer.

EDIT: Banned from Destiny 2, obviously. Haha.

Is this what is happening? I saw the news earlier today and it got me worried. I was playing last night for a couple hours with Discord(no overlay), EVGA Precision and the ASUS monitoring stuff and didn't have any issues. I'm also hearing alot of the banned people got their keys from reseller sites and they started banning those keys?

avcables

Oct 25, 2017
Is this what is happening? I saw the news earlier today and it got me worried. I was playing last night for a couple hours with Discord(no overlay), EVGA Precision and the ASUS monitoring stuff and didn't have any issues. I'm also hearing alot of the banned people got their keys from reseller sites and they started banning those keys?

The bans were all manually given. No details beyond being banned because of malicious activity. Nothing to do with key resellers at all or the rest of the rumors.

And all of those are good. They're specifically looking for applications that are injecting code in malicious ways, not code like Discord would to display an overlay.

Deacon

Oct 25, 2017
The bans were all manually given. No details beyond being banned because of malicious activity. Nothing to do with key resellers at all or the rest of the rumors.

And all of those are good. They're specifically looking for applications that are injecting code in malicious ways, not code like Discord would to display an overlay.

So it's basically what that Dev tweeted with it being "Internet BS." That's good to know.

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
On Titan right now, never played the first one but I'm enjoying this. Is there an ERA Destiny 2 EU PC clan?

StriderERA

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Checking in...

Friendly reminder sidearms are the best.

Super excited to be here and continue reading/discussing Destiny with you guys. Cheers.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Its really cool to see everyone playing and streaming on PC, I kinda wish I was playing there too but then I realize i haven't logged into PS4 Destiny 2 in 4 days and don't really have anything to do :(

Great to see everyone here though

avcables

Oct 25, 2017
Checking in...

Friendly reminder sidearms are the best.

Super excited to be here and continue reading/discussing Destiny with you guys. Cheers.

Indeed. As an avid sidearm user for the last two years in D1, they are still great, albeit nerfed in the mid-range. Last Hope is bugged--it shoots at a much higher RPM than advertised but retains that archetype's damage output. Best one to use hands down.

avcables#1819 on Battle.net!

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Thank god for checkpoints, was in the middle of a story mission when I got in here and I got... distracted.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great OT, good job guys. Look forward to enjoying the twists and turns of D2 with DestinyEra.

tx2005

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. I'm new to Destiny 2 (I barely played the original). I hope I can start playing with people here as long as you are open to newbies.

LoyalPhoenix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Waited for the PC release, was worth it. Vanilla Destiny 2 is miles ahead of anything they tried with vanilla Destiny. Still only level 13 so i have some ways to go but im enjoying it and excited to see the end game and DLC 1 later in the year.

tmarg

Oct 25, 2017
Kalamazoo
Started playing last night and I have no idea what is going on. It seems that they expected you to have played 1, despite it not being on PC.

theJwac

Oct 25, 2017
Been playing through on PC. It looks so amazing. I wish I had skipped my console experience so the campaign wasn't such a chore during a 4th play through...