• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Wow guys, hot new datamined leak from the hotfix!

EQhdkz2W4AAHHaK
iu

Ant78

Oct 27, 2017
Have they said what time they're rolling back to? Is it just before the reset?

I got a nice Old Fashioned from a world drop with Feeding Frenzy + Kill Clip today before reset, would hate to lose that due to this fuck up.

darthbob

One Winged Slayer
Nov 20, 2017
Have they said what time they're rolling back to? Is it just before the reset?

I got a nice Old Fashioned from a world drop with Feeding Frenzy + Kill Clip today before reset, would hate to lose that due to this fuck up.
They said they're rolling back to when your character existed at 8:30am Pacific, which is 30min before reset.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Maybe Bungie is taking the weekly reset further nowadays.
Every week, progress gets reset on anything done the week before.
Cant run out of content if you cant retain progress.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
So all I need is 100 hearts for the sparrow(s). Well I guess that's exciting. At least I get bright dust from these weeklies

Dec 2, 2017
Breh, I am playing D1 right now, the QOL is TRASH!

washed-out colours and over-lit.

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

It was a great game, but people complained about it nonstop in its time, just like they do about D2 now. Except D2 has just so much more going for it, QoL stuff, constant additional content, way more in the way of story, character interaction & development, way more more weapon variety & unique exotic builds, it goes on & on.

This the most recent terrible example of D1 rose-tinted glasses. They complain that they have nothing to chase. That everybody's using god roll Spare Rations. But then they complain that random rolls aren't the way to go because they want static rolls like Fatebringer which are 'unique.' And then they somehow complain that people play raids their first time & don't get good loot:

Pretty sure they started waxing nostalgic over Gjallarhorn at one point and why isn't there anything like that and "remember Vault of Glass?" and the game's in a 'dangerous place' because...it's not like it was at the beginning of D1?

Even though in D2 there are those exact static rolls they complain about not having in the form of pinnacle & ritual weapons.
And all their solutions exacerbate the problem they say they have of not having anything to chase, by getting rid of options in random rolls and giving people good loot in raids right off.
Which of course would also get rid of their 'Gjallarhorn moment' which was only a big deal because of its combination of power & rarity. Which of course D2 does have anyway with things like Anarchy. I'm sure more than a few did backflips in D2 when they finally got their 1KV & completed their Rivensbane - titles being another really cool thing D1 didn't have.
And of course, there's the fact that in Vault of Glass' time D1 was considered a debacle overall. Loot cave, no content, bad reviews (still has a 75 metacritic), bad headline after bad headline, etc. etc.

Yeah. We should be happy with how far this thing has come. I sure am.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was a great game, but people complained about it nonstop in its time, just like they do about D2 now. Except D2 has just so much more going for it, QoL stuff, constant additional content, way more in the way of story, character interaction & development, way more more weapon variety & unique exotic builds, it goes on & on.

This the most recent terrible example of D1 rose-tinted glasses. They complain that they have nothing to chase. That everybody's using god roll Spare Rations. But then they complain that random rolls aren't the way to go because they want static rolls like Fatebringer which are 'unique.' And then they somehow complain that people play raids their first time & don't get good loot:

Pretty sure they started waxing nostalgic over Gjallarhorn at one point and why isn't there anything like that and "remember Vault of Glass?" and the game's in a 'dangerous place' because...it's not like it was at the beginning of D1?

Even though in D2 there are those exact static rolls they complain about not having in the form of pinnacle & ritual weapons.
And all their solutions exacerbate the problem they say they have of not having anything to chase, by getting rid of options in random rolls and giving people good loot in raids right off.
Which of course would also get rid of their 'Gjallarhorn moment' which was only a big deal because of its combination of power & rarity. Which of course D2 does have anyway with things like Anarchy. I'm sure more than a few did backflips in D2 when they finally got their 1KV & completed their Rivensbane - titles being another really cool thing D1 didn't have.
And of course, there's the fact that in Vault of Glass' time D1 was considered a debacle overall. Loot cave, no content, bad reviews (still has a 75 metacritic), bad headline after bad headline, etc. etc.

Complaining about Destiny is like a vírus, it just spreads.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
So EVERYTHING is 2X XP this week? It seems so as a single time lost bounty I just checked netted me ~12k XP which is about 2X what they have been. I also notice my artifact progress has been flying since reset so yes, I think everything is 2X. did not know that.

No real effect except twice as quick to gain artifact power. Instead of taking insane long to gain a point, it will just take long.

You can do like 6-7 perfect paradox bounties at a time, so 70-80k in no time. good week for power leveling. guess i'll hit 980 before i quit after all.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
For those trying for the Trophy Hunter TT/Vorpal, try to go for Appended Mag over Extended, the latter comes with a hit to reload. MW best will be Reload or Stability. Mine had Ext, so I spent a while rolling another...

Just found a Poly / Appended / TT / Vorpal / Reload MW, I think I'm done...

jAgHvv.jpg

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
The warmind fractaline counter seems to update in real time. People dumping in now that the game is up. Went from 199m to 205m in a few minutes that i refreshed.

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
If there's no Destiny 3 in development then frankly the current level of content support for Destiny 2 is pathetic. I'm not expecting a Destiny 3 for at least another two years but I can't imagine Destiny 2 sputtering along this way, with this kind of support for the kind of extended period of time the lack of a Destiny 3 suggests.

That said (let me just put on my spinfoil hat here) with Datto and now the IGN goons/those streamers jumping on the whole "There's no Destiny 3" thing I wonder if they know something we don't and they've been encouraged to spread the idea among the community.

Also agreed that the nostalgia for D1 can just be crazy sometimes. Destiny 2 has its problems of course, but on the whole I think it's been a better game with much better ongoing support. That said, I *do* think Destiny 2 is in a bit of a precarious place right now. There are plenty of people unhappy with what the current seasonal models are offering and I can see a lot of people just dropping the game next season if it's just more-of-the-same-but-now-with-trials.

Talos

Mar 5, 2019
If there's no Destiny 3 in development then frankly the current level of content support for Destiny 2 is pathetic. I'm not expecting a Destiny 3 for at least another two years but I can't imagine Destiny 2 sputtering along this way, with this kind of support for the kind of extended period of time the lack of a Destiny 3 suggests.

That said (let me just put on my spinfoil hat here) with Datto and now the IGN goons/those streamers jumping on the whole "There's no Destiny 3" thing I wonder if they know something we don't and they've been encouraged to spread the idea among the community.

Also agreed that the nostalgia for D1 can just be crazy sometimes. Destiny 2 has its problems of course, but on the whole I think it's been a better game with much better ongoing support. That said, I *do* think Destiny 2 is in a bit of a precarious place right now. There are plenty of people unhappy with what the current seasonal models are offering and I can see a lot of people just dropping the game next season if it's just more-of-the-same-but-now-with-trials.

Not to mention the new player experience is horrible right now. It's a great game but they need to sort that out. Shits too confusing for new players to be instantly dropped into the tower with little to no guidance.

Saddest part is that they had a great campaign which guided players through all the mechanics and different modes.

Sometimes I think bungie rely on youtubers to explain their mechanics for some reason.
Just give players an option that says 'I'm new to the game' which puts them in the farm (remember that...me neither) or 'I'm a returning/veteran player', which puts them in the tower.

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. Got a Love and Death with Spikes and Full Court. Field Prep too, which isn't bad.
Field prep is what makes your Spike Nade Full court GL the ultimate god roll.

Field Prep maxes out your grenade reserves which means you don't have to use GL reserves mods, and crouching with field prep gives you feeding frenzy levels of reload. Field Prep, Spike Nades and Full Court is the holy trinity perks of Grenade Launchers.

Oct 25, 2017
Field prep is what makes your Spike Nade Full court GL the ultimate god roll.

Field Prep maxes out your grenade reserves which means you don't have to use GL reserves mods, and crouching with field prep gives you feeding frenzy levels of reload. Field Prep, Spike Nades and Full Court is the holy trinity perks of Grenade Launchers.

Ah, right. I forgot about the reserve boost. I was just thinking about the crouch reload.
Awesome, then.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Watching Lumi play some comp, good grief he's good. Reflexes off the charts.

Up to 318m Fracta and counting today. About to be 3rd highest day of donations after day 1 and 2.

I feel like a lot of fractaline momentum was probably nerfed by the downtime. Coulda been a huge day.

Last edited:

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Yeah, pretty much nailed it.

Destin along with content creators and streamers like himself who play way out of regularity of 99% of players uses his platform to actually make things worse.

They don't want their grind invalidated y resets but won't chase any new gear because the lack of resets means they can keep their old god rolls, so why chase anything new. SayNotoRage nailed it when he made the D1 comparison, when he said that those times in D1 famines until you got your imago loop or fatebringer but now you have a feast and are spoilt and don't see the value.

There will be a D3 but it might be some ways off.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
ah yes, the usual people who hate on YouTuber's and streamers are...hating on them yet again. I do start to wonder if that shtick ever gets boring but I guess not

Dec 2, 2017
Not to mention the new player experience is horrible right now. It's a great game but they need to sort that out. Shits too confusing for new players to be instantly dropped into the tower with little to no guidance.

Saddest part is that they had a great campaign which guided players through all the mechanics and different modes.

Sometimes I think bungie rely on youtubers to explain their mechanics for some reason.
Just give players an option that says 'I'm new to the game' which puts them in the farm (remember that...me neither) or 'I'm a returning/veteran player', which puts them in the tower.

At this point they should just make Aztecross & Fallout characters in the Tower.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Whatsupguys! IT'CHABOI, BoldTashed!

Please enter the code StanforBoldtashed to receive 20% off this coping blanket from today's sponsor

and see a link to my patreon below if you want to support me, also please join the BoldTashed army discord, its Crimson Days and we are all dying o loneliness :'(

and remember, to smash that like and subscribe button, it really helps me out.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Whatsupguys! IT'CHABOI, BoldTashed!

Please enter the code StanforBoldtashed to receive 20% off this coping blanket from today's sponsor

and see a link to my patreon below if you want to support me, also please join the BoldTashed army discord, its Crimson Days and we are all dying o loneliness :'(

and remember, to smash that like and subscribe button, it really helps me out.

I've never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Bungie totally deserves criticism at times, but in light of today's rollback fiasco, I hope we can at least acknowledge their willingness to be open at important times. They wrote a detailed article detailing exactly why the same bug happened twice in two weeks here: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/48723
So reading the explanation is fascinating.
Basically it all started back with Shadowkeep and how there are now much more active players than before it was F2P.
That caused them to have more active Worldservers than ever before, which introduced an issue where some of them would crash on startup, because too many servers would spin up at the same time.
Their solution to that was to restart the servers, after which they worked fine.
Its a hacky kind a way to deal with an issue, but an understandable one.

That crash and the subsequent reset of the affected servers removed the fix from last week, thus replicating the bug.

As for the complete rollback, even of people that were not affected, they did that to prevent anyone slipping through the process of recovering their mats.

There is a permananet fix to the corruption issue, which will be deployed next update(so next reset?).
The server crash on startup due to too many players wont be fixed till next season though.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Its funny seeing people throw shade at youtubers but if not for them (and Forbes magazine of all places) my early game experience would have been much harder to navigate. I understand why they get it though even if I never engage with that part of the game.

So basically:
giphy.gif

Pitta

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Hi!
I'm new to the game and have some questions....not sure this is the right place to ask (forgive me if it's not).
I started playing last week and the game immediately clicked with me...but some parts are confusing as hell and there is WAAAAAAY too much content immediately accessible it's a bit overwhelming.
So I did a lot of googling and I want to be sure I got things right.

I'm playing mostly single player but I did some raids with randoms (lot of fun).

So this is what I understood (I'm midway the single player campaign...or ONE of the single player campaigns, still not sure).

I'm following 'The Red War' beacon (is that the right first one?)
I disabled everything else (probably I'll miss rewards) because I got confused on what to follow.
I'm ASSUMING (I get cutscenes and all) I'm following the first campaign.
I talked with some people at the tower till the campaign started (probably I'm missing lots there too).
Now I'm just following the Red War beacon marker, just completed some missions on a new new (third) planet.

I selected a character to try the game and I can't for the life of me understand how to change his appearance.
I'm using a Titan, and JUST noticed there are 3 subclasses.
I understood (hopefully right) subclasses determines which special power you get (super firsts or shield barrier for example).
I can change it at will? Without penalties?

Inventory...oh...this is so massive.

I got the 3 different weapons (light, energy, heavy) and ammo thing.
I've noticed some weapons and all armors have a symbol, which is the same of the subclass....but I can equip everything, and I don't understand if I'm missing some synergy or combo here.
Only thing I understood is that I can install only mods of the same energy type on items...paying some money?
Can I remove mods? What happens if I change helmet? Do mods remains or are scrapped?
How do I get rid of unwanted items?
I generally just pick my fav weapons or armor with the highest number...am I doing it wrong?

Besides the campaign (are there more than one?) I saw raids, squad raids and other game types I didn't touch yet...so I get the game is some sort of single player scifi shooter plus MMO plus Fortnite thing?

These are my biggest doubts so far...thanks to anyone who can provide help.

All that said, I was in the market for a scifi shooter and I'm really liking the game so far....even if now that my inventory got bigger and bigger I'm spending more time on the companion app changing load outs than actually gaming....but hopefully I'll understand better how it works and will enjoy just playing.

Thanks!

kortvarsel

Avenger
Dec 11, 2017
So EVERYTHING is 2X XP this week? It seems so as a single time lost bounty I just checked netted me ~12k XP which is about 2X what they have been. I also notice my artifact progress has been flying since reset so yes, I think everything is 2X. did not know that.

No real effect except twice as quick to gain artifact power. Instead of taking insane long to gain a point, it will just take long.

You can do like 6-7 perfect paradox bounties at a time, so 70-80k in no time. good week for power leveling. guess i'll hit 980 before i quit after all.
I'm not getting double, but only just started checking. Maybe it was the first five levels after reset?

ClassAndFear

Oct 30, 2017
Hi!
I'm new to the game and have some questions....not sure this is the right place to ask (forgive me if it's not).
I started playing last week and the game immediately clicked with me...but some parts are confusing as hell and there is WAAAAAAY too much content immediately accessible it's a bit overwhelming.

I'm playing mostly single player but I did some raids with randoms (lot of fun).

So this is what I understood (I'm midway the single player campaign...or ONE of the single player campaigns, still not sure).

I disabled everything else (probably I'll miss rewards) because I got confused on what to follow.

> You are.

I talked with some people at the tower till the campaign started (probably I'm missing lots there too).

> Ignore most of them while you do the campaign - maybe just get the bounties from Zavala and the Gunsmith.

Now I'm just following the Red War beacon marker, just completed some missions on a new new (third) planet.

I selected a character to try the game and I can't for the life of me understand how to change his appearance.

> Happens as you get new armour - you can select it, add shaders etc to it

I understood (hopefully right) subclasses determines which special power you get (super firsts or shield barrier for example).

> You can. Keep changing, using all three, then using all three sub-branches. Lots of specials and bonuses etc depending on the branch you're on at the time.

I've noticed some weapons and all armors have a symbol, which is the same of the subclass....but I can equip everything, and I don't understand if I'm missing some synergy or combo here.

> There's no synergy. Just, match energy weapons to energy shield types on enemies. So if a boss has a solar shield, a solar energy weapon will help take it down faster.

Only thing I understood is that I can install only mods of the same energy type on items...paying some money?
Can I remove mods? What happens if I change helmet? Do mods remains or are scrapped?

> When you have a mod, it's unlocked and reusable for a small glimmer fee. You can swap them in and out at will. Gunsmith sells new ones as well, always pay him a trip and buy what you don't have.

> There's a delete option when you hover over it.

I generally just pick my fav weapons or armor with the highest number...am I doing it wrong?

> Nope. Go with what you like (within reason- don't use 20 power items in a 200 power strike, for example). Sometimes things'll drop higher or cooler, swap to them. Don't delete your highest number items or armour though, even if not using them - they mean that new things drop higher.

Besides the campaign (are there more than one?) I saw raids, squad raids and other game types I didn't touch yet...so I get the game is some sort of single player scifi shooter plus MMO plus Fortnite thing?

> Yes. Except not the Fortnite. Lots of single player, then also competitive multiplayer (The Crucible), and also Gambit (which you'll get to and either love or despise), then Raids which don't have matchmaking and need LFG to find groups. (Or friends.)

All that said, I was in the market for a scifi shooter and I'm really liking the game so far....even if now that my inventory got bigger and bigger I'm spending more time on the companion app changing load outs than actually gaming....but hopefully I'll understand better how it works and will enjoy just playing.

Thanks!
Answers in red above!

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
You can change any of the gear and subclass (abilities etc) on the fly, the only penalty is you lose all your cooldown charges if you switch subclasses while in a mission, so you'll have to wait till they come back. Mods on both weapons and armor are unlockables, so if you dismantle a piece of gear you don't need, you don't lose them.

The correct chronological order of campaigns is Red War - Curse of Osiris - Warmind - Forsaken (requires expansion purchase) - Shadowkeep (requires expansion purchase). Right now play them in this order and worry about things later.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Hi!

Thanks!

See this why I say that bungos did a bad job with new light. They made everything so confusing by allowing new players to go to all planets from the start. It used to be that if you followed the campaign, stuff would unlock as you progressed.

My quick tips.

For campaigns, follow the quest markers, they have a specific symbol in the planets map. The free campaigns go, Red War, Osiris, Warmind, then if you pay, Forsaken, Shadowkeep. Do the campaigns, at least free ones, before you do other content. And there is a ton of other content.

Characters, you can have all three classes active at once per account, Warlock, Titan, Hunter. But most story progress and inventory for each is separate. Some progress can be general account related thought, but not things like weapons ECT.

3 subclasses per character Solar Void Arc, they teach what they are with the story, 3 sub trees per subclass that grant different abilities.

Weapons Kinetic, Energy, Heavy. Energy weapons match the color of an enemy shield with the energy type to break shield.

Armor and weapons can take mods with glimmer, mods and everything you find stay forever with you in your collections tab, glimmer you find everywhere.

Bounties, go on the tower and claim some bounties from the people there before you start playing, these bounties have requirements like, kill 10 enemies with a bow. They give you good items and xp while you do something else.

Armor Weapons, always equip stuff with higher light level than what you have on, then stuff with higher LL will drop, that's how you make your light level go up. If there's some item you really like and don't want to take off, you can use another one with higher LL to upgrade it in the inventory, but it costs an item.

People still write guides for this consistently, specially with new light, Google something, and there's probably a video of some one explaining it. :)

Pitta

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Guys, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I didn't realize there where different enemies with different energy types....probably because I'm still at the start of things.
I noticed that robot things go down faster with energy weapons....but now I understand why some enemies with a yellow shield around where so difficult to take down.

One thing...when I said I wanted to change my character appearance, I meant not the equipped items...I mean HIS FACE that I created fast at the start of the game and it's ugly and I see him in cutscenes. How do I change that?

Also I didn't even know I could change weapons and class mid mission!!!! Thanks!!!

Thanks for the tips about not deleting high number unused items to have better drops...I'll keep that in mind.

Again, thanks everyone!!!!

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
Hi!

Thanks!
I can help with some of your questions:

• Red War is the base campaign that shipped with Destiny 2, and should be the first one you finish.
  • From that point, you'll have two more campaigns to do without paying for any DLC. The next one you'll want to do is Curse of Osiris, and after that you can do Warmind. You can go to Amanda in the Tower (Hanger) to get campaigns to start I believe.
  • From there, you'll have to pay for Forsaken to play that story, but the entire expansion has a ton of content and is well worth the price. After that is Shadowkeep. Both require purchasing to play, but worth it.
  • You can switch sub subclass (super/abilities) any time you want but if you do it in the middle of playing, your super and abilities will reset and have to charge from scratch again.
  • The symbols on weapons and armor is just saying what content that launched it. As for weapons, any weapon will bring down solar/arc/void shields, but if you match that with a weapon of yours, it'll break faster.
  • You can dismantle gear with the square button on PS4 when hovering on an item.
  • Destiny has many different modes. You've your normal campaigns which can be co-oped, you have the crucible which is PvP, you have strikes and nightfalls which are co-op missions, gambit is a mode that mixes PvP and PvE and finally you've raids that aren't match matchmade and are the toughest activities in the game.
  • Lastly, I'd recommend you to download either DIM or Ishtar Commander so you can manage your inventory from your phone easily. And also download the official Destiny 2 app as well, as that has a Fireteam tab that people use to group up for activities or missions.
If you're on PS4 I'd gladly play with you and run some exotic quests and missions. Let me know.

Pitta

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
I can help with some of your questions:

• Red War is the base campaign that shipped with Destiny 2, and should be the first one you finish.
  • From that point, you'll have two more campaigns to do without paying for any DLC. The next one you'll want to do is Curse of Osiris, and after that you can do Warmind. You can go to Amanda in the Tower (Hanger) to get campaigns to start I believe.
  • From there, you'll have to pay for Forsaken to play that story, but the entire expansion has a ton of content and is well worth the price. After that is Shadowkeep. Both require purchasing to play, but worth it.
  • You can switch sub subclass (super/abilities) any time you want but if you do it in the middle of playing, your super and abilities will reset and have to charge from scratch again.
  • The symbols on weapons and armor is just saying what content that launched it. As for weapons, any weapon will bring down solar/arc/void shields, but if you match that with a weapon of yours, it'll break faster.
  • You can dismantle gear with the square button on PS4 when hovering on an item.
  • Destiny has many different modes. You've your normal campaigns which can be co-oped, you have the crucible which is PvP, you have strikes and nightfalls which are co-op missions, gambit is a mode that mixes PvP and PvE and finally you've raids that aren't match matchmade and are the toughest activities in the game.
  • Lastly, I'd recommend you to download either DIM or Ishtar Commander so you can manage your inventory from your phone easily. And also download the official Destiny 2 app as well, as that has a Fireteam tab that people use to group up for activities or missions.
If you're on PS4 I'd gladly play with you and run some exotic quests and missions. Let me know.

Thank you very much.

I'm using the official Destiny 2 app...I can change load outs and check everything....I'll look into this other apps but so far the official one seems to have everything?

When I dismantle an old unused low level item....do I simply delete it or I gain something back? Can them be useful to 'create' other things? I'm asking because somewhere I read to go to a certain character (I forgot) so I assumed there was some sort of RPG-ish shop where I can sell things, but maybe I got it wrong.

I'll definitely play all the campaigns and buy the paid one (tbh I can't believe I'm playing all this for free now but I'm not complaining).

I'm playing on GeForce now on a old Macbook and (mostly) on a mobile phone clipped with an XBOX ONE controller (it plays GLORIOUSLY on it)....I'm assuming it's not cross play between consoles and PC?

Thanks you guys, you are the best.

See you in the solar system!!!

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you very much.

I'm using the official Destiny 2 app...I can change load outs and check everything....I'll look into this other apps but so far the official one seems to have everything?

When I dismantle an old unused low level item....do I simply delete it or I gain something back? Can them be useful to 'create' other things? I'm asking because somewhere I read to go to a certain character (I forgot) so I assumed there was some sort of RPG-ish shop where I can sell things, but maybe I got it wrong.

I'll definitely play all the campaigns and buy the paid one (tbh I can't believe I'm playing all this for free now but I'm not complaining).

I'm playing on GeForce now on a old Macbook and (mostly) on a mobile phone clipped with an XBOX ONE controller (it plays GLORIOUSLY on it)....I'm assuming it's not cross play between consoles and PC?

Thanks you guys, you are the best.

See you in the solar system!!!
Any weapon/armor you dismantle nets you gunsmith parts and legendary shards. Gunsmith parts are use to trade with the gunsmith for a weapon with random perk rolls. Shards are use to trade for planet resources with the Spider at Tangled Shore.
Both shards and gunsmith parts are also use to retrieve Year 1/Pinnacle/Ritual weapons from the collections tab .

All White/Green/Blue weapons can be retrieved from the collections tab. For legendaries(purple), if the weapon comes from the Year 1 (Red War/Curse of Osiris/Warmind) campaign, they can be also be retrieved from the collections tab because these are fixed rolls. Only Forsaken & Shadowkeep and their expansions weapons cannot be retrieved as all weapons drop have random rolls.

And the game is only cross save, not play. Btw if you gonna play PvP I suggest you use a Mouse Keyboard instead of a controller because controller input have increased recoil and bloom while M/KB have none.

Status
Not open for further replies.