• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
So it's a Sidearm from the Vanguard, a Linear Fusion from Crucible...and nothing from Gambit/Drifter this season as far as ritual weapons are concerned? At least I'm not seeing any quest for a ritual weapon when I go to the Drifter.

CrudeDiatribe

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern Canada
Are there still paid DLCs?

Yeah, Shadowkeep is this year's, Forsaken was last year's. There's also a season pass for the temporary content available in 3-month chunks (we're starting a new one today); last season wasn't great, but have hopes for this season.

The DLCs you need to buy on every platform you want to play them on (but is comparable with Xbox game sharing; no idea if other platforms have this), but the season pass is tied to your Bungie account so works everywhere (but doesn't work with game sharing).

Rat King

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Copying on PS4

RHoKsfG.gif

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
So it's a Sidearm from the Vanguard, a Linear Fusion from Crucible...and nothing from Gambit/Drifter this season as far as ritual weapons are concerned? At least I'm not seeing any quest for a ritual weapon when I go to the Drifter.
Sounds like a bug?

Vanguard - Buzzard (300RPM Sidearm) - Extended Barrel, Alloy Magazine, Outlaw/Overflow, Osmosis/Swashbuckler, Stability MW

Gambit - Python (55RPM Shotgun) - Smallbore, Extended Mag, Overflow/Feeding Frenzy, Shield Disorient/One-Two Punch, Reload MW

Crucible - Komodo-4FR (466RPM Linear Fusion Rifle) - Polygonal Rifling - Accelerated Coils - No Distractions/Moving Target, Eye of the Storm/Box Breathing - Charge Time MW

Oct 25, 2017
Oh thank god. They finally fixed the Chronicon lore tab, so I can get rid of the notification. Now I just need them to fix the Gambit emblem bug, so I can get Dredgen.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the Eris lore was bugged then. Guess that's something to do at least

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
They've removed the vex gate in the tower, should have left it so the tower feels like it's growing over time. Kinda bullshit.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Fixed an issue with the Perfect Gambit triumph. Previously, the triumph was checking for player deaths instead of dropped motes. The triumph now correctly checks for dropped motes and will ignore players that die without motes.

Oh? Is this finally achievable within reason now?

FashionTarkus

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I wonder what they will do when they run out of synonyms for ''old engrams'', which has to happen sooner or later.

in the meanwhile please tell me osmosis is a new perk in the loot pool and not just that gun. please. pretty please

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Bought some silver to buy those Finishers.

I was thinking of getting the bundle, but I kinda only like the two Street Fighter finishers.

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Usually play new content with my warlock first. Think I'll do Titan this time though.

Never made it to season level 100 though. Got burned out and didn't play at all the last few weeks. Are those seasonal armor ornaments lost forever to me now?

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Hah! I fucking knew it that paragon mods are getting a nerf. Looks like Titans are getting fucked that their most useful barrier ability is tied to the worst stat in the game while Warlocks and Hunters are laughing their way to super short cooldowns.

I can seriously see PvP YouTubers making a switch from Titans to Warlocks now.
I don't know that anyone could definitively say strength is worse than mobility

1.21Gigawatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Munich
Yeah, Shadowkeep is this year's, Forsaken was last year's. There's also a season pass for the temporary content available in 3-month chunks (we're starting a new one today); last season wasn't great, but have hopes for this season.

The DLCs you need to buy on every platform you want to play them on (but is comparable with Xbox game sharing; no idea if other platforms have this), but the season pass is tied to your Bungie account so works everywhere (but doesn't work with game sharing).
How much are they? As usual I can't find anything in the PSStore.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
So is there some sort of story for me to do when i sign on or is it going to be "kill boars in the forest" type quests.

sundial there day 1 and if so is it like menagerie or vex offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.