• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, just let the stress get to shark so that he will quit this game and won't bother the community with his dumb post again.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
The top ten Investors have a combined resonance of 5 million.
Investors warming my hearth.

I think as people realize that invesing is the way to go, more and more people will invest, and less and less will donate.
Then the 18th will hit, and suddently there will be a 3 Billion donation day.
I disagree

Donating is the way to go

Guys, just let the stress get to shark so that he will quit this game and won't bother the community with his dumb post again.
His posts are not dumb.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm now sitting on a useless 10k fracs because I already got all of my god rolls at reset. Lo and behold, I told y'all I'd already be done getting my shit by this week.

Enjoy investing for no reason for like another week, nerds.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm now sitting on a useless 10k fracs because I already got all of my god rolls at reset. Lo and behold, I told y'all I'd already be done getting my shit by this week.

Enjoy investing for no reason for like another week, nerds.
I bet there's a slightly better barrel you could go for or something... sounds fun!

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
RLs are just all round trash in D2, none other than truth can hold more than one rocket at a time.

What kind of future is that?

demi

Oct 27, 2017
RLs need help. They were only good for Cluster, then that got nerfed. Then Luna got nerfed. So RLs are just.... there. They can be useful in PVP but you're better off running Truth or Wardcliff, or a proximity GL instead

With Wendigo existing there's no point in running a RL when Wendigo brushes it aside - damage boosting perk + auto-loading + blindness + more deeps

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
New hotfix coming today. Rip.
th

Ant78

Oct 27, 2017
I pulled my 18K fractaline and donated about 10K while doing the timelost weapons bounties and holy shit this is boring. I've got most of the rolls I'd want and honestly I can't see myself spending anymore time doing this. Godspeed to those lunatics who will be donating hundreds of thousands of fractaline.

Dec 2, 2017
New hotfix coming today. Rip.
Roll everything back to Vault of Glass launch like the IGN podcast wants.

I pulled my 18K fractaline and donated about 10K while doing the timelost weapons bounties and holy shit this is boring. I've got most of the rolls I'd want and honestly I can't see myself spending anymore time doing this. Godspeed to those lunatics who will be donating hundreds of thousands of fractaline.
I would seriously just pay someone on Fiverr to do it for me.

RLs need help. They were only good for Cluster, then that got nerfed. Then Luna got nerfed. So RLs are just.... there. They can be useful in PVP but you're better off running Truth or Wardcliff, or a proximity GL instead

With Wendigo existing there's no point in running a RL when Wendigo brushes it aside - damage boosting perk + auto-loading + blindness + more deeps

Sure. It's a really noticeable difference how much GLs delete bosses while RLs just kinda bruise them a little bit. It's just more fun to mix things up.

But I won't like, it was kind of a pleasant surprise coming back after 5 months my Swarm/Outrageous/Wendigo were still all I'd need.

demi

Oct 27, 2017

Gladd stared at hexagons for hours on end and made big bucks. I'm sure him running a macro to donate fractaline is gonna get him even more money

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I'm stuck in this exotic fractaline simulation seed loop. Save me daddy Kabr 😩💔💔

14347dfb-d7e3-4799-ai2ka9.jpeg

Last edited:

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017

demi

Oct 27, 2017
There are ~25,000 players with Unbroken unlocked and I am matching against all of them in PvP

What luck

Dec 2, 2017
Warmind.io scanned all players of D2 and seen how many titles were unlocked for Rarity

old.reddit.com

Seal rarity tracking via Charlemagne

Charlemagne has scanned every single guardian (all 36M+) to accurately track how many titles have been acquired. You can now see title rarity via...

warmind.io

Destiny 2 Title Analytics

Destiny 2 Global Title Analytics and Rarity

*Switches title from Cursebreker to Chronicler*

I've really gotta finish my Blacksmith & Reckoner. I'm so close on both of them.

Last edited:

FashionTarkus

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Proud Dredgen.
Happy to support my buddy the Drifter.

Gambito still sucks. Because us Dredgens are honest folks.We just do what we have to

People mistaken Dredgen for Reckoner. Now that's the title you should be really ashamed of

wiggler

Oct 27, 2017
Man Undying is such a cool title. Too bad you had to grind such an excessive amount of Vex Offensive to get it. Guess I'll be happy with my Dredgen and Wayfarer.

joefro

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 5, 2018
Louisiana
I remember fighting the meatball 8743 times until I finally got that god damn ship to drop to complete my Gambit collection and unlock the Dredgen seal.

BlakeofT

Oct 30, 2017
There are ~25,000 players with Unbroken unlocked and I am matching against all of them in PvP

What luck
Wait until next season. There'll be probably 100x more Unbrokens.

That title used to mean something *tear. Just kidding, I certainly didn't have a chance at it until they made it so much easier in October.

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I remember fighting the meatball 8743 times until I finally got that god damn ship to drop to complete my Gambit collection and unlock the Dredgen seal.

My roadblock was Pillager. I had to prestige 5 times before it dropped. And all for the shittest title (and only one I have).

texmechanica

Nov 19, 2018
Warmind.io scanned all players of D2 and seen how many titles were unlocked for Rarity

old.reddit.com

Seal rarity tracking via Charlemagne

Charlemagne has scanned every single guardian (all 36M+) to accurately track how many titles have been acquired. You can now see title rarity via...

warmind.io

Destiny 2 Title Analytics

Destiny 2 Global Title Analytics and Rarity
Kinda surprised Harbinger is so rare. Doesn't seem that difficult? I guess there's a big RNG blocker with the Bane of Crota ghost shell though

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't see the point of keeping clusters nerfed when there are so many other ways to melt bosses at this point. Bring 'em back into the fold.

Kinda surprised Harbinger is so rare. Doesn't seem that difficult? I guess there's a big RNG blocker with the Bane of Crota ghost shell though

All I need to do are the time trials and that damn ship. Time trials I just gotta make myself do, but that ship RNG is Cursebreaker all over again.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Last edited:
Dec 2, 2017
You guys know that in the lore, the Dredgen title is a scam that's scamming a scam, right?

I don't like Undying because it looks too close to Unbroken at first glance.

Orso

Oct 28, 2017
Going after the frigid jackal for my collections but can't remember how nodes work or if they're even a thing anymore. How much of a pain is this going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.