• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I will potentially see Saint 14 do work so that might be cool 🤷‍♂️

Maybe Osiris wont be abject trash? maybe

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
like the addict i am, been scouring the page for stuff of note.
especially interesting is the new season ranks imo, thing i enjoyed the most about season of undying was the premium track of that.

Seems the new Seasonal weapons(aka Pulperfect and temporal clause) are a Scout or Pulse rifle and a rocket launcher.
The finisher in the season pass is the headbutt finisher we saw in the trailer, probably a reference to how Saint once Headbutted a Kell into submission/deadness.

The Season rank 92 shows a thing with two hand cannons/sidearms, so my everlasting hope for a dual wield anything might become true somehow.

Uhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there was a timeline we missed. Oh my goodness, it is back again. But this time, it's wearing pants.
But it has no lower body.
Where is it wearing the pants ?

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Undying Mind watching all of this preparing to reveal itself at the end of the season once again.

creepy-guy-behind-plant-hide-gif-11543382.gif
Your obsession with the Undying Mind is worse than Toland's obsession with the Death Singers.

You are a true Warlock.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
My dudes I love Destiny lore. I read that shit before I go to bed at night, but Bungie's track record at telling a cohesive story with Destiny has always been doo doo.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Yoooo! Shoryuken!

Silver carries over between seasons right? RIGHT?

demi

Oct 27, 2017
What is the Hunter doing in the emote scene? I see "touchdown" and "riding baby sparrow" but I'm not sure what that Hunter is doing. Is it cutting its wrist?

edit: Looks like he's "cleaning his blade" with his elbow? Weird

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
This man out here acting like a 10$ "season" is gonna be treated like some actual "expansion" by Bungie XD

I love how you ignore I how explicitly said I have low expectations. There's a huge difference between what I'd want versus what I expect.

It's in their best interest to keep influencers, content creators, high profile and dedicated players happy and engaged. That's what ultimately drives word of mouth for the game.

We're pretty much looking at another CoO/ Joker's Wild. In other words, not that much to get too excited about. I'd like to be wrong though. Hopefully the next season will have a bit more.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Me. I want to know if Shaxx and the Queen did it and if they had babies.
Shaxx made this for you suddently has a whole new meaning.

What is the Hunter doing in the emote scene? I see "touchdown" and "riding baby sparrow" but I'm not sure what that Hunter is doing. Is it cutting its wrist?

edit: Looks like he's "cleaning his blade" with his elbow? Weird
I think its supposed to be a representation of chiburi, kinda like in some of the older samurai films.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I finally deleted D2 off of my hard drive last week. I need a break from the game after playing non-stop for years.

But damn if this trailer didn't make me feel feels. Saint 14 was my top exotic in D1 and I was so pumped to see his grave in the Osiris expansion. And now he's back? I'm legitimately sad I won't be around for this season, but it's better for me that I don't get obsessed with hunting titles and raiding late into the night.

But for those that will be there, this looks like a great season.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The people complaining about recycled content have some INSANE standards lmao.

This is by far the best, most consistent content output in franchise history. We used to have to wait months for a new expansion + the yearly "big one". These seasonal events use to just be Sparrow racing here, uhhh some new game mode here... uhh... maybe a fun twist on some old things here.

Here we can a continuous story, new-ish locations, a new activity, not to mention the secret GOAT of this whole thing which is a new artifact which was my biggest pleasant surprise last season. The perks on that thing were actual game changers and made me use class trees I normally never touch.

Perfect Chaos

Oct 25, 2017
Charlottesville, VA, USA
This all looked good to me, but I think part of it is that I don't really feel that Destiny 2 has a content problem to begin with. D2 actually is a pretty massive game - it's just introduced a ton a stuff, and has left huge swaths of it underutilized. I would assume some part of this is to keep the gameplay loop a little more focused, but I think about how Menagerie (and forges) has kind of fallen by the wayside as these seasonal activities come and go, and how strikes, outside of the Nightfall, don't really have a place in the game currently.

Really, I'm more interested in what systems changes they're making in this season than any sort of hard-and-fast loot/activity they're adding.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Just when I thought it was out - we get to save Saint 14. That's honestly so hype enduring for me-and that shot of Perfect Paradox did me in. Can't wait!

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Will this be a separate purchase? I'm still a bit iffy on the post-New Light monetization stuff.
Can you even buy the "season pass" by itself yet? I think you had to buy the more expensive version of Forsaken to get it.
You get access to all seasons if you buy the Shadowkeep Deluxe Edition that includes them, otherwise you pay 1000 silver ($10) each season to get the season track of rewards and season-related activities. Keep in mind this is per account, so crossplay means buying a season works on all systems you cross play on, but it also means if you're game-sharing (like, say, in the house with another player like my wife and I do) they will have to buy the season themselves (though actual DLC releases, like Shadowkeep, are still shared).