• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 2 days, 16 hours, 38 minutes, 25 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Destiny 2: Season of Dawn Trailer

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019

The idea of changing history with the Undying Mind sounds great. Being able to also see the greatest titan to walk is gonna be something special also. Holy hell I'm hyped

Vengeance

Jan 11, 2018
Sounds cool. Will be significantly disappointed if there's no raid though. A 6 man activity isn't enough, especially with how lackluster Season of the Undying's 6 man activity was.

Border

Oct 25, 2017
That actually looks pretty awesome.

The last time I booted up Destiny I was befuddled and had no idea what to do though. It definitely needs a better on-boarding system for new and lapsed players.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Looking good. Didn't quite get to level 100 this season since I had to travel for work a lot the last few weeks, but ready for some new stuff all the same.