• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
SPOILER_Destiny_2_Shadowkeep.png

Datamined / found in PC files, awaiting more details

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Huh. I assumed with Bungie free of Activision that there wouldn't be any expansions like this and they would just go straight to Destiny 3.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
If this is Forsaken level (or close to it), I'll jump back in. If it's Annual Pass level, I'll pass and just follow along from the sidelines until Destiny 3.

ArabianPrynce

Jun 1, 2019
I don't expect much from bungie not because they are uncapebable but they don't have the large funding of activition

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
I actually have no idea what I need to buy

to get my Destiny 2 up to scratch.

Think I'm a season pass behind, not sure.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Wow. The original Destiny only had Year 1 and Year 2, right?

I guess we won't be seeing Destiny 3 until 2020.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
I hope this isn't a forced buy like expansions of the past.

Hopefully this follows the current annual pass method of adding without removing content.

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
If this is Forsaken level (or close to it), I'll jump back in. If it's Annual Pass level, I'll pass and just follow along from the sidelines until Destiny 3.

This. I'll reinstall for a month to play a big content dump, but I'm not going to bother for anything in the time-gated annual pass trickle format.

Wonder how thin Bungie is being stretched trying to do the current annual pass, this possible expansion, and D3 at the same time without any of the support studios they relied on in previous years.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As long as it has the same amount of content as Forsaken I'm in.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Sounds good. Forsaken was a masterpiece and I am happy with the value from the annual pass.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Man I know i'll buy it regardless of where it takes place. Moon is unexpected though. Eris better return.