• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I keep getting the same gear just with better light levels. I'm not complaining, I like my build, it's just weird how this keeps happening. For example I've gotten three Sweet Businesses, which I really adore for Gambit Prime. Also two of those boots that extend the lighting dealio.

Oct 25, 2017
I keep getting the same gear just with better light levels. I'm not complaining, I like my build, it's just weird how this keeps happening. For example I've gotten three Sweet Businesses, which I really adore for Gambit Prime. Also two of those boots that extend the lighting dealio.

Destiny talk is in a new thread

www.resetera.com

Destiny 2 Season of Dawn |OT| "I'm still trying."

We defended the moon and fought back against our own nightmares, then we dove into the Black Garden striking at a heart of the Vex war machine. In doing so we emboldened the Vex. In response an old foe "The Undying Mind" re-established itself within the Vex Network making thousands of copies...

Check it out. đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.