• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
If you're talking about your gift box with Eriana's Vow, no. You can get that, plus any of the legendary set gear that you unlock once on every toon. The only thing you can't duplicate is going to be things like shards that are shared across the whole account.
Eriana's Vow, the legendary armor pieces, and the ornaments can all be claimed on each character. Everything is else is shared across your account.
Wow thats cool, time to get a 'free exotic' on each character.

Deleted member 2507

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, eh, what do i do with XP now that i got season pass maxed out? Don't think i get any more engrams? Hell, i don't do anything with bounties or gear rewards either, given that i got 950 power from gear...

JaegerDeus

Banned
Jan 25, 2018
When I die, I want' 'Died protecting B. Alone. As per usual.' etched into my grave-stone.

The average IQ of the Destiny player has to be the lowest of any AAA multiplayer game on the market. There are people playing Crucible that certainly require professional help putting their pants on in the morning.

Oct 28, 2017
I feel like such a slouch over garbage destiny dad at 940 light and only level 34 of seasonal XP. How the hell have you guys hit 100 already?

Vex Offensive daily bounties refresh every few mins instead of daily. They give a lot of XP and they're generally very easy to finish. That's probably the only reason I'm at 70+ right now on my pass.

Deleted member 58508

Banned
Jul 12, 2019
So, eh, what do i do with XP now that i got season pass maxed out? Don't think i get any more engrams? Hell, i don't do anything with bounties or gear rewards either, given that i got 950 power from gear...
Chill and do whatever you want in the game. I hit 100 a few days ago, 964 Light and it's been nice just playing whatever I feel like playing.
I am, it still feels so heavy... auto-load is going to be amazing on this.
Yeah it does. You've made some decent progress though, I hit 3 or 4% and was done.

Deleted member 2507

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How fun, since my ISP is doing modifications/upgrades to their systems, i'm getting latency spikes. Nothing that impacts my internet use really... just playing stuff where latency matters. So PVP is borderline impossible for me, never know when stuff will start warping. Argh.

Deleted member 2507

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chill and do whatever you want in the game. I hit 100 a few days ago, 964 Light and it's been nice just playing whatever I feel like playing.
Pity there's little meaningful stuff to do. Got all most important exotics, and aside from masterworking my gear, i can't really improve my character in any way at this point. Pinnacle gear is worthless because there is not content where i'd need extra power, since higher NF levels don't have matchmaking.
I suppose Outbreak Perfected is to be done but that needs my friend to get done with the initial quest, he hasn't bothered yet.

I'd like to collect the Escalation Protocol armor but one piece per week... fuck, it is gonna take forever to gather the set not to mention trying to get good rolls.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
When I die, I want' 'Died protecting B. Alone. As per usual.' etched into my grave-stone.

The average IQ of the Destiny player has to be the lowest of any AAA multiplayer game on the market. There are people playing Crucible that certainly require professional help putting their pants on in the morning.
Maybe it's because of all those hours I spent punching my own balls playing Rush in Battlefield 3, but I don't think D2 players are that bad.

I mean, most of them are fucking horrible playing Iron Banner but my god, at least the spawns aren't limited like in BF3 because MOTHERFUCKER ARM THE BOMB AND PROTECT IT AHHH THE MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK.

Just ran the Menagerie for the first time. A little confused but I had a good time and that's what matters.
It's pretty cool. I still don't know how it works other than using the Chalice and hoping for good weapon rolls, but I don't get yelled at like in Reckoning.

BigTastyBoi

Jul 23, 2018
Just ran the Menagerie for the first time. A little confused but I had a good time and that's what matters.

Menagerie is hella fun. I ran it blind in a matchmade group the day it came out, took us 45 mins to reach the boss and another 45 to beat it. Nowadays I can knock out a run in about 12 minutes.

Last season it was great to let you target your powerful rewards to hit max power, think my record was 9 runs in a day (3 powerfuls on 3 characters).

I love the look of the opulent armour on my warlock as well.

Once you've gotten your head around the rune system (and upgraded your chalice to unlock all the different colours) you can use the website chalice.recipies to work out how to get each piece of gear.

Actinium

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
California
one small step: rampage, auto-loading holster
retold tale: rampage, auto-loading holster
special ammo finisher mod, pump action mod

THIS IS MY NEW FETISH

astro

Oct 25, 2017
one small step: rampage, auto-loading holster
retold tale: rampage, auto-loading holster
special ammo finisher mod, pump action mod

THIS IS MY NEW FETISH
Yeh, auto-loading holster is my favourite perk atm. So much fun trying different combinations.

I have an Orwing's mail with the perk I'm curious about now...

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Gambit is so bad, please save us the hard drive space and delete it lmao

Randy's wasn't as bad as going for this Exit Strategy

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
1. Make Drifter hunter vanguard
2. Delete Gambit
3. Accidentally delete Ada along with Gambit

We saved Destiny. The perfect game, finally.

Deleted member 58508

Banned
Jul 12, 2019
Pity there's little meaningful stuff to do. Got all most important exotics, and aside from masterworking my gear, i can't really improve my character in any way at this point. Pinnacle gear is worthless because there is not content where i'd need extra power, since higher NF levels don't have matchmaking.
I suppose Outbreak Perfected is to be done but that needs my friend to get done with the initial quest, he hasn't bothered yet.

I'd like to collect the Escalation Protocol armor but one piece per week... fuck, it is gonna take forever to gather the set not to mention trying to get good rolls.
Well definitely go for Outbreak and any other exotic quests. Idk if you're like me and don't enjoy the whole social aspect of this game but there a lot of quests and weapons that can be obtained with no communication at all.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
So maybe I'm missing something, but is Izanami forge broken for anyone else?

Trying to farm a good blast furnace, but the Izanami forge seems to spawn ~5-10 enemies with 1-2 balls in the first round...and then shuts itself off abruptly?

edit:

Nvm, 3rd tiems the charm,.

Last edited:

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ how are you 100 on the season pass already? Am I missing something? Bounties seem to offer the best experience by far, is there something else I should be doing?

I thought I was doing well at level 40...

DrScissorsMD

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 19, 2019
So uh, I knew OEM was strong but? Doing comp just now and a dude with OEM got point-blank slammed by an ally, only to survive with a smidge of health and then melee-killed the striker??? In what circumstance is slam not a 1HK?

Necromorph

Oct 30, 2017
Jesus Christ how are you 100 on the season pass already? Am I missing something? Bounties seem to offer the best experience by far, is there something else I should be doing?

Some people saved a lot of completed bounties to claim them on this season and doing a lot of bounties.

Oct 27, 2017

I'm about to hit Season Rank 130, pick up as many weekly/daily bounties as you can and then go back to some of those NPCs and pick up the random bounties (the last option on the right) you can buy for 3000 glimmer (I think you can get 5 of these at a time)...rinse and repeat. Also try to manage some of them where you can be making progress towards multiple bounties at the same time.

Deleted member 2507

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well definitely go for Outbreak and any other exotic quests. Idk if you're like me and don't enjoy the whole social aspect of this game but there a lot of quests and weapons that can be obtained with no communication at all.
I'm not gonna do raids because i don't know enough folks IRL who'd play this game. Not gonna bother with voice chat with people i don't know, that's just how things are these days. Hell, it seems like most of names people use are vulgar or racist (or would like to be), far more so than back when the game was on Battle.net. Really doubtful talking to people who use stupid names is gonna be good.
And chat's just too clumsy in a shooter like this, a matter of game pacing.

Otherwise, i've done almost every single quest. Few older pinnacle weapons i still got quests for... but i've never really liked any i've done previously. Outbreak Perfected is the only exotic one i'm missing that doesn't require raids. OK, there's a new bow next week, but i'm not terribly interested as i don't particularly like using using bows. Will do it probably, provided it doesn't require PVP.

Gambit's fun but not the sort i want to do only, plus while my connection will be having issues (ISP stuff, gonna take a week or two), it won't be enjoyable mode.

Other PVE stuff is just too easy for most part. NF Ordeal was interestingly difficult at first but with my better gear, it is not longer that difficult, really stupid the higher difficulties don't have matchmaking.
Vex Offensive is the same every single time, just and easy stomp. Why doesn't it have different routes or objectives? Feels like half-assed mode.
Menagerie's bit too much of a stomp as well. At least it varies a bit.

You get a nostalgic engram every 5 season pass levels after you reach 100
Ah, thanks.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm about to hit Season Rank 130, pick up as many weekly/daily bounties as you can and then go back to some of those NPCs and pick up the random bounties (the last option on the right) you can buy for 3000 glimmer (I think you can get 5 of these at a time)...rinse and repeat. Also try to manage some of them where you can be making progress towards multiple bounties at the same time.
Wait it doesn't cap at 100? Is there anything to chase after 100?

Oct 27, 2017
Wait it doesn't cap at 100? Is there anything to chase after 100?
No, it keeps going, I feel like I get a Eververse bright/nostalgic (or whatever) engram every 5 ranks after hitting 100 (hit a 100 nine days after launch, my playtime has slowed drastically since then). However, the Eververse engram thing I'm not positive about but I don't see any other reason I'd be getting them.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Didnt they say it was almost impossible to max out the season pass thing lol?

They are going to make the grind real next season if people are already maxing it out lol. I just hit level 50 on it. It doesnt seem to take that long to level it up though. I get at least 1 level every hour and a half to two hours max.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Should I wait to claim the completed Iron Banner bounties until I'm 950+? I know they offer pinnacle gear, but I'm only around 920 atm and don't want to waste potential gear to help max me out.

Also, am I the only one irked at only getting a nostalgic engram after every 5 levels (Which takes like 20 levels to even start getting)? Such a massive and unnecessary downgrade from previously. I really enjoyed looking forward to getting cosmetics every level.

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Didnt they say it was almost impossible to max out the season pass thing lol?

They are going to make the grind real next season if people are already maxing it out lol. I just hit level 50 on it. It doesnt seem to take that long to level it up though. I get at least 1 level every hour and a half to two hours max.
What? No. In fact Luke Smith kind of went out of his way to say reaching 100 on the Season pass would be doable with fairly casual play.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017

ahh so true. gambit is the worst. die within the first ten seconds of pve. have 14 motes and refuse to bank, go and die. stand around and wait for the portal and theyre a bad invader. dont bank when you have enough for primevil. did i mention a lot of dying? you go and hide from the invader, your teammates? =die die die. refuse to go kill blockers while motes are bleeding off. but the one thing theyre all really good at is stealing motes on the ground so you dont get any,

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I've been having some great games in Gambit Prime. Lots of people playing smart, making the right moves and generally being team players.
Not even being sarcastic. I'm shocked. Caught myself actually having a lot of fun with the mode now that I stopped playing regular/old Gambit entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.