• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 19767

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Managed to get the 'Not Forgotten' tonight. The matchmaking was... Interesting. I experienced some absolutely ridiculous lag.

The last match to hit Legend was a bit of a disappointment too, with two of the enemy team lagging like crazy and eventually dropping from the match entirely. That left one (really good) Hunter who just didn't have a chance. Oh well, I'll take a win where I can get one.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It was right there in the last vidoc

'Fix the Timeline'

I incorrectly assumed the Stranger (Elsie Bray) was returning.

But hearing Season of Dawn

Ward of Dawn - Saint 14's Helmet.

etc etc

FashionTarkus

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I can't believe the Coil catalyst dropped last night. it really exists!
I need a way to see how many strikes I've done since they introduced it lol

CurseVox

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts (USA)
Casual D2 player here. Looking for some advice from the pros.

So I play Destiny 2 when I can and really enjoy it, but it's become increasingly hard to set time aside with any consistency in my life right now. Which means I also can't seem to keep myself in a clan because I can't participate in activities enough. So basically, I play as a lone wolf. Unfortunately, with my limited time to play and no pals to really show me the ropes, I am not always on top of things going on or the various intricacies of the game. In fact, I hate to admit it, but I find myself more often than not kind of lost on what I should be doing. I'm almost positive I haven't done all the campaign and have no idea how to progress at times. Can any of you help a brother out here? I'd really like to play through the campaign properly. I have all the expansions and the annual pass. I *think I'm somewhere in the Forsaken campaign? Maybe? And have barely touched on Shadowkeep. I'm not sure what I missed in previous expansions at this point but would really love to have some sort of direction with things. I hope I didn't lock myself out of anything! Also, is there a way to join a raid without being a member of a clan? I'd love to try one some day. I really enjoy playing the strike missions and it would be fun to kick that experience up a notch with more players.

** I have the full game on PC and Stadia and up to Forsaken on PS4. Crosssave is enabled. Annual Pass enabled on PC and I guess Stadia, if I am to understand correctly what the "complete" edition is.

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Casual D2 player here. Looking for some advice from the pros.

So I play Destiny 2 when I can and really enjoy it, but it's become increasingly hard to set time aside with any consistency in my life right now. Which means I also can't seem to keep myself in a clan because I can't participate in activities enough. So basically, I play as a lone wolf. Unfortunately, with my limited time to play and no pals to really show me the ropes, I am not always on top of things going on or the various intricacies of the game. In fact, I hate to admit it, but I find myself more often than not kind of lost on what I should be doing. I'm almost positive I haven't done all the campaign and have no idea how to progress at times. Can any of you help a brother out here? I'd really like to play through the campaign properly. I have all the expansions and the annual pass. I *think I'm somewhere in the Forsaken campaign? Maybe? And have barely touched on Shadowkeep. I'm not sure what I missed in previous expansions at this point but would really love to have some sort of direction with things. I hope I didn't lock myself out of anything! Also, is there a way to join a raid without being a member of a clan? I'd love to try one some day. I really enjoy playing the strike missions and it would be fun to kick that experience up a notch with more players.

** I have the full game on PC and Stadia and up to Forsaken on PS4. Crosssave is enabled. Annual Pass enabled on PC and I guess Stadia, if I am to understand correctly what the "complete" edition is.

Join the discord, we have tons of players you can group up with and accommodating clans that don't kick out people.

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
That doesn't make sense, they added contextual lore confirming her identity in Warmind

Direct quote

Is there a world in which we never find out who the Exo Stranger was talking to on the phone?

Yeah, I mean, there's a world where you never find out anything else about the Exo Stranger, and there's a world where the Exo Stranger is the star of—

Destiny 3?

[Laughs] Yeah, there's a world where the Exo Stranger has a cartoon or a comic book series or whatever. With Destiny, we have so many cool opportunities to tell stories in and out of the game. And we have a bunch of characters who are interesting, but the Exo Stranger is one that always makes me chuckle a little bit. Because I feel that's one character where we actually wrapped up the arc. She gave you a sweet gun and then dissolved, presumably off to do something else. So I feel like, of all of our characters we've introduced and exited, we actually exited her effectively. But she always comes up. She always comes up, so there's obviously something to that character that piques people's curiosity.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Direct quote

Is there a world in which we never find out who the Exo Stranger was talking to on the phone?

Yeah, I mean, there's a world where you never find out anything else about the Exo Stranger, and there's a world where the Exo Stranger is the star of—

Destiny 3?

[Laughs] Yeah, there's a world where the Exo Stranger has a cartoon or a comic book series or whatever. With Destiny, we have so many cool opportunities to tell stories in and out of the game. And we have a bunch of characters who are interesting, but the Exo Stranger is one that always makes me chuckle a little bit. Because I feel that's one character where we actually wrapped up the arc. She gave you a sweet gun and then dissolved, presumably off to do something else. So I feel like, of all of our characters we've introduced and exited, we actually exited her effectively. But she always comes up. She always comes up, so there's obviously something to that character that piques people's curiosity.
Weird. Well, that doesn't preclude them from bringing her back

Oct 25, 2017
Focus on long distance weapons for the champion mods

Sniper, Bows, Scout and Pulse.

Seems like they combined all of those into the same Anti-Barrier Mod, but Unstoppable and Overload have separate ones.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Heroic mode without matchmaking sounds confirmed

I can hear the crowd in the back groaning hahahaha

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
REVEALS and GAMECHANGERS

lol fuckin' deej

shit stream as expected but at least the hunter armor looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.