• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait till they put a sandbox update on the roadmap for next season and call it Solar week. :^)

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh I was so close in getting in a god roll Mindbenders. It has accurized rounds, quickdraw and Snapshot. If only I got Fullchoke/Rifled barrel or a range Masterwork then it would have been perfect.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna miss double Breach Refractor and the Oppressive Darkness grenades when the season ends. :(

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
Only decent Mindbenders i've dropped was Smallbore/smoothbore Slideshot-Quickdraw-extended mag with no range masterwork :/

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Ugh I was so close in getting in a god roll Mindbenders. It has accurized rounds, quickdraw and Snapshot. If only I got Fullchoke/Rifled barrel or a range Masterwork then it would have been perfect.
Only decent Mindbenders i've dropped was Smallbore/smoothbore Slideshot-Quickdraw-extended mag with no range masterwork :/

I got the curated version to drop thankfully and that has:

Rifiled/Steady Rounds/Opening Shot/Rampage with a range masterwork.

This thing is pretty deadly in PvP.

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Considering how fast and aggressive some players are, a quickdraw aggressive/precision shotgun is more desired than a opening shot shotgun. I have lost count how many I have been closed on by agile/aggressive players, by the time I pull out my shotgun I'm already dead.

I'll pick a quickdraw Mindbenders over the curated mindbenders, not to mention even with opening shot, the chances of ohk is still very inconsistent.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Uhh is Xbox dead? queud into two comp matches, instant disconnect, loss and Shaxx ban. Then tried QP, took forever to find 12 players, once it did just booted on fly in...happened again just now

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe I'm more excited to play (well, re-play) a 10 year old Bungie game releasing on PC in early December than I am for the Season of Dawn. It will become incredibly evident how much Bungie needs the likes of Vicarious Visions, etc to help with this franchise if it hasn't already.

Season of Dawn is already set so there won't be any changes regarding format or content but you'll hear all the "we're listening" and "the community is so important and what drives the game," yada, yada, yada...same old song and dance. Remember though, they're an independent studio now and it's Year 3 which means don't expect much apparently sans for mundaneness and meaningless titles.

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
Throwing Knifes will be able to one shot with a precision hit in pvp? Is the world ending???

Holy shit Bungie finally off the crack

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
Hunter bias continues.

only hunters will be viable in crucible soon, lol
TBF all the changes look fun af and i don't think the sub class tier list are gonna change much (well atleast until they reveal some broken artifact mod)

Plus throwing hammer might be better than throwing knife XD (who knows about celestial spire), I'm just happy i can play a real throwing knife build finally.

Oct 25, 2017
Oof, just lost 4 or 5 survival matches in a row. I'd thought I'd read that you couldn't go down a level in Glory, but I sure went from mid Mythic 1 to mid Fabled 3 right quick.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Hunter bias continues.

only hunters will be viable in crucible soon, lol

chances of one shotting somebody with that=slim. you ain hittin their peanut head.

walrocks and titans already got easy ohk's.

get real, bungie will never give hunters anything good like shoulder charge, they'll make sure.

I think they need to buff blade barrage and arc strider while they are at it..

they should, since those are the worst supers in the game.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
they already reskined them, Opulence armor is D1 IB armor
This?
xbzlh90a70631.jpg

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
the robes is the 1st IB robes in D1,
that helmet however is not from that set but from the Playstation Exclussive armor during Taken King.

414-4147045_warlock-destiny-rise-of-iron-warlock-armor.png

1st Iron Banner in D1 for Warlock ^

destiny-the-taken-king-warlock-two-column-06-us-16jun15

PSN Exclusive Warlock armor during Taken King ^

Oct 25, 2017
Does resetera has a clan?? I am interested to be in one but I dont know if I era has one or there are still space.

There's a few. Should be a thread recruitment thread somewhere that you can find. Or dm Ruthless to get added to the discord.

The protection only applies until you reached fabled. From there deranking is more or less like the previous seasons.

That makes sense. Don't want to make it too easy on you. Can I potentially go from Fabled back down to whatever is before that?

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
bungie said:
The impact of your victory has not been made clear just yet, but in time, you will learn more about how this will further evolve the world as we transition into the next Season.
As we transition into it, or as it actually begins?
Methinks Bungo still have something up their sleeves.
I can't see it, I think we're done with this one.

PunchyMalone

May 1, 2018
The techeun strike has some cool ideas but playing it is just absolute garbage. I can't have a single run without being killed by complete bullshit every time.

That one is gonna be an auto skip from now on unless I'm doing a well run with some friends.

Djredline

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
Just 980 NF to do for undying title.

Still waiting for that 'I was there' moment in this season that got mentioned in the vidoc.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Ok I was seeing a lot of Crimson in Xbox Survival so I knew I reluctantly had to try it and yeah, it's pretty beastly on Xbox.

Drewsky had a vid showing it's nominal dropoff range of 26m is similar to other hand cannons, but it doesnt start dropping to it's 2nd and 3rd tier of ttk for farther. For instance it's optimal ttk doesn't start dropping until 29m. So effectively, it has more range than other hand cannons although it's not a ton, we all know a meter or two range in this game is pretty big.

The optimal ttk of .87 isn't the best but in practice it's really strong. Kind of like how 390 pulses are the best on console despite their slow ttk.

It also shoots more like a dad rifle than a hand cannon. Very easy to use, flat shooting, little recoil. Not to mention you have the chance to get your health back, and it reloads itself on precision kill. And I dont even have the catalyst done yet. Which bumps it's range stat. I'm already not expecting much, but even another half meter is good. It also really melts roaming supers for some reason, almost like a Cerberus or something.

FashionTarkus

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I'd pay good money to have the honest answer to the question:how much time and resources does it take to design and bring to the game an original full set of armor and 4 weapons for a studio that is making a loot-based MMO-RPG where loot should be in the top 3 of priorities?

on that note, can't wait for the Eververse refresh next season 😍

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
I've played the game on my EU account with an EU version. I've downloaded the American version now and all my save files work so business as usual while signed onto my EU acc. My question is, if I buy the dlc off the American store will everything work as intended while I'm on my EU acc?

Are there any downsides to this?

Fedeuy

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'd pay good money to have the honest answer to the question:how much time and resources does it take to design and bring to the game an original full set of armor and 4 weapons for a studio that is making a loot-based MMO-RPG where loot should be in the top 3 of priorities?

on that note, can't wait for the Eververse refresh next season 😍
Im honestly shocked that we are now accepting "lack of resources" as a proper excuse for no new content, because we are certainly paying for expansions and season passes, but whatever.

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I've played the game on my EU account with an EU version. I've downloaded the American version now and all my save files work so business as usual while signed onto my EU acc. My question is, if I buy the dlc off the American store will everything work as intended while I'm on my EU acc?

Are there any downsides to this?
Your saves are on Bungie's servers. They're the same no matter what region or even what platform.

Buying games from one region and DLC from another rarely works.

You can buy silver and purchase some stuff in-game.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Got to admit Destiny 2 made me a believer, it is just plain fun. I stopped playing only because i wanted to catch forsaken on sale.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Your saves are on Bungie's servers. They're the same no matter what region or even what platform.

Buying games from one region and DLC from another rarely works.

You can buy silver and purchase some stuff in-game.
Thanks so as long as I buy the dlc on the American store and play on the American version everything will work normally on my EU account.

Turbo Tu-Tone

Oct 27, 2017
Warlocks
the robes is the 1st IB robes in D1,
that helmet however is not from that set but from the Playstation Exclussive armor during Taken King.

414-4147045_warlock-destiny-rise-of-iron-warlock-armor.png

1st Iron Banner in D1 for Warlock ^

destiny-the-taken-king-warlock-two-column-06-us-16jun15

PSN Exclusive Warlock armor during Taken King ^
GOD, do I miss the Voidfang Vestments. I put a royal purple shader on that badboy and looked like a pimp in the Crucible. Only worked well with some Blue arms, though. Most of the Legendary stuff clashed with it.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You haven't lived until you encounter a group of weirdos in PVP that refer to themselves as the "rat pack" and call you homophobic slurs after losing with their rat kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.