• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaegerDeus

Banned
Jan 25, 2018
Not sure what Iron Banner or Trials has to do with how SBMM sucks shit?

Sorry. Mia culpa on my part.

I had heard Iron Banner was connection based, and taken into account with how every other match is a mercy one way or the other, it was easy to believe.

So its not connection-based MM's fault. I guess the mode is just garbage.

Don't agree ssbm is shit though. Would rather wait longer for close matches than alternate between beatdowns.

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017

I had heard Iron Banner was connection based, and taken into account with how every other match is a mercy one way or the other, it was easy to believe.

Don't agree ssbm is shit though. Would rather wait longer for close matches than alternate between beatdowns.

The reason IB matches are shit is because of SBMM.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Well they sucked me back in.

I figure like previous expansions I should just wrap up the quests prior to hitting up the raids?

demi

Oct 27, 2017

Iron Banneer is not CBMM. The only playlist that is CBMM afaik is Classic Mix

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
ugh. Haven't played in like 3 weeks. Everytime i think about turning it on, i remember the hassle of dealing with my full vault...and tons of Armor 2.0 crap i still dont understand.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have tips on how best to earn the Arc ability or Super kills in Strikes as a Hunter? I've tried using Bad Juju but I don't find that String of Curses helps me earn back my Super as quickly as it could and the slow TTK makes me want a MW primary instead.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017

ib is supposedly ssbm and every other match is a mercy. it's ridiculous.

Oct 25, 2017
Whats the go to HC for grinding in comp for lunas right now? I'm using ace. I tried austringer but didn't like it. I have pretty much everything with a half decent roll except for spare rations.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
e0efb25f68.jpg

Finally got my last Armament mod. Finally collected them all again in 2.0.

Got a Blast Furnace with Ravage/Zen Moment today. That's pretty good, right?

It's meh. U probably want something like a Feeding Frenzy/Kill Clip one and the Rasmussen ISA sight.

Bangai O

Oct 28, 2017
Why do so many Iron Banner matches start with less than 12 players? I just had a match that began with 7 people.

Bruceleeroy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orange County
Makes no sense to me how they do Raids. You should be able to match with randoms. It's so hard to find people to do Raids on X1 makes me regret not getting it on PS4. So easy comparatively I don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.