• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Halo Reach is out today, maybe all those pvp swetz will slither off over there and make Trials easier for us. Big brains over here thank me later

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
So I have a week to do (the rest) of the undying mind seal? Is there anything time gated like for example, waiting on a specific boss or cycle thing that will prevent me from getting the title?

demi

Oct 27, 2017
So I have a week to do (the rest) of the undying mind seal? Is there anything time gated like for example, waiting on a specific boss or cycle thing that will prevent me from getting the title?

Yes after this week Undying is over.

Nothing is time gated for Undying. Just lots of grind to complete the collections badge.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
is there an ERA discord? I'm like 913 and I think I need to start doing raids to get any higher. I'd like to work with people from here instead of randos because I'm not like...well I've never played an MMO style game or done anything like a "raid" before.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all see that glimpse of the new attunement of the sky melee ability with the fire balls. Really looking forward to going full birdlock at the very least.

Caw caw.

Ghostfacedon

Apr 17, 2019
Trailer looked good, I'll be at work during the livestream but I do hope for some "gamechangers" to spice things up a bit.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't know Memory of Cayde class items were in the loot pool now. Cool. I mean, not really, I don't actually care.

Ghostfacedon

Apr 17, 2019
Man, Momentum Control with Fighting Lion was actually really fun. Finally got Mountaintop, which was one quest I thought I'd never finish. Bring on Season of Dawn!

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Man I hope they talk about Bright Dust tomorrow. It sucks seeing that Ninja emote and still not being able to afford it after doing all 12 weeklies (nevermind the zillions of repeatables required)

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Bungie has a history of having cool lore characters....and then making them lame once they actually show them. So im sure they'll bungle Saint-14 as well.

but until that happens. Im excited. Since he's one of my faves in the lore. And im a big fan of bubble titan from D1 days.

My vault is always overflowing. I turned in 2500 IB tokens last nite. So i have so much crap rn. What is the best way to figure out what to keep? Other than me just googling stuff like Talons of the Eagle best roll. Cuz thats what i do rn.

Still a lil confused about Armor 2.0. But basically i need to just dismantle any armor thats rolled 55 and under, correct?

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
I just hope there are some dope new exotic armor pieces this time. Not 1 per class which u get for free from the short story. -_-

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Armor either needs to be dumbed down or they need to give us infinite vault space. This is ridiculously stupid, even for Bungie.

Dr ChadMan

Oct 25, 2017
Will the quest line for XENOPHAGE leave once the new season starts? I'm at 938 trying to grind up to 950 before I attempt the dungeon

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Still a lil confused about Armor 2.0. But basically i need to just dismantle any armor thats rolled 55 and under, correct?

From what I understand, find the 3 stats you really care about and dismantle anything with under 30-35 combined of those three. Typically Recovery, Discipline, and intellect, but idk Strength may also work for you. Recovery and Intellect have a higher "value" since they cost more to add as a mod to armor. Also have to keep in mind that different mods may take different elements depnding on which weapons you want to use/skills you want.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
We got Assassin's Cowl, Phoenix Cradle and Stormdancer's Brace though, but they were so forgettable, u prolly forgot about those already.

Phoneix Cradle is pretty good, it's just that bubble + oppressive darkness is just so much better this season. Hopefully the new artifact has some good solar related mods.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I remember why I hated Reach so much. Give me the new season, new Bungo. I'm sorry for turning heel on you. I promise I won't complain incessantly until you fuck up again.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
We got Assassin's Cowl, Phoenix Cradle and Stormdancer's Brace though, but they were so forgettable, u prolly forgot about those already.

Assassins Cowl could become stupid good in Dawn season though.

It gives invis in PVP on meele kill, and with the changes to way of sharpshooter a headshot with the knife give a ranged oneshot meele kill.

Plus the artifact this season should have some Solar mods, and if they are anything close to as broken as Opressive Darkness/Arc Battery, solar hunters will be in for a treat(which is my class of choice so i get to rejoice)

Status
Not open for further replies.