• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I did a Whisper last night and we still had 8 minutes left on the clock at completion. It does get easier as you progress with the catalyst, however. Some people may still really struggle with it.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I want to jump back into this, but would love to actually do a raid before Forsaken is out. Anyone on PSN want to start a group within the next week?

I never actually finished Leviathan because of reasons. Let's figure something out. Rather do it this way than deal with LFG nonsense.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
Cornbread78 DrROBschiz Are we still on track for EoW at 10:30pm EST tonight? I'll be around but I just wanted to make sure the sherpas are still up for it. Last night took a while and I wouldn't blame them if they wanted a break

DekuBleep

Oct 25, 2017
We did Heroic whisper with 7 minutes left last night. Not sure why it is so hard for others to find groups like that.

We are lucky that we have a lot of good players to LFG with here though.

But the100 is good too.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
Despite my qualms with Crucible, playing through Quick Play for the Legend reset for Solstice really hammered home how much MP is significantly improved with no radar during my time in competitive. Whole new ballgame, especially in close range where you can actually rely on your senses instead of playing motion detector Pac-Man. People rely way too heavily on gluing their sights on the top left of their screen.

OldBenKenobi

Oct 25, 2017
So I've dumped probably 8 hours into grinding the Titan armor set, and I seem nowhere close. Am i doing it wrong, or is this supposed to take forever?

What seems to be the trouble ? Are you on the blue armor yet?

One thing I will recommend is the grinding is A LOT easier with a fire team. Especially those blue Redux missions...the green armor set can basically be soloed.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Cornbread is there room in the guild for myself and my adult daughter and her friend? or abyone else if there isn't?

Oct 25, 2017
What platform you play on? You could join a clan. Attention Cornbread78

You won't miss out on anything if you join one of our clans. Lots of cool people here.

I was only able to take them to the second encounter and had Legend take my spot. Im hoping they at least got the experience they needed to clear dogs

We definitely smoked Pools. Dogs is interesting to teach. I forgot how tricky it is at first. You forget how easy that encounter is once you know it and get reminded quickly after you have to teach it fresh
Thanks, if I manage to buy the season pass I'll get in touch

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Sat night Eater of Worlds 10:30pm est: (FULL)
Sherpa:
PSN: nosleep1138
DrROBschiz

Newbies:
RiceandBeans psn: Bloodbathnbyond
vatstep (message on Dera discord)
Turbo Tu-Tone psn: GibbShift
-???

pre-work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNeXTovwBiI

- Please add DrROBschiz and nosleep1138 on PSN

Would you guys be good starting st 9pm est again?

We also have an open spot

Could be shaky for me to Sherpa tonight so if we can get a reserve on deck that would be great so the newbies can still get a crack at this if I cant make it

Ant78

Oct 27, 2017
So the Solar Super Kills part is glitched for the blue SoH Titan helmet right? I spent a good 2 hours farming thrall in wave 1 of EP and the end of that Prometheus adventure on IO and it went up a whopping 15% after all of that. Yes, I'm using bottom skill tree.

Think I'm throwing in the towel for this SoH armor grind. I can't even be bothered to run those redux missions again.

Solidsnakejej

Oct 25, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
So the Solar Super Kills part is glitched for the blue SoH Titan helmet right? I spent a good 2 hours farming thrall in wave 1 of EP and the end of that Prometheus adventure on IO and it went up a whopping 15% after all of that. Yes, I'm using bottom skill tree.

Think I'm throwing in the towel for this SoH armor grind. I can't even be bothered to run those redux missions again.

using sunspots to kill? they also count(Grenade and Melee sunspots too), basically hit a hammer on the ground and lure the thrall into it. You can also stand in it to make your super last longer.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Loving these two bounties right now /s
  • Close-range kills - Melee and shotgun through an entire strike and have 1/20
  • Complete a Heroic Strike - Have done five and it's still not counting

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Whats the longest everybody went without sleep.
about 39 hours. why do you ask?

Loving these two bounties right now /s
  • Close-range kills - Melee and shotgun through an entire strike and have 1/20
  • Complete a Heroic Strike - Have done five and it's still not counting
Some bounties are functionally broken. I don't remember which they are but they do not appear to be working properly, you've encountered the bounties that are broken. Abandon them.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
about 39 hours. why do you ask?

Some bounties are functionally broken. I don't remember which they are but they do not appear to be working properly, you've encountered the bounties that are broken. Abandon them.
Ah, that sucks. Thanks for the info Dreams. Also need to dig up your post in the Dreaming City trailer thread, for weapons to make sure I have before Forsaken drops. Pretty sure I have almost all of them but it was a good checklist if I recall correctly. Feels so good to be back into Destiny.

Djredline

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
Got to 355 and completed both the polaris and sleeper quests.

Completed an EP round 7 but couldn't open the chest. What is it I need to do to get a key?

Does anyone on the xbox have issues pre ordering just the forsaken DLC? I only get the option to redeem a code and don't want to buy the complete edition as already own everything else.

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
Sub 1 k/D thing and managed two 10kill streaks in one match.

My first match today was terrible though, haha getting better.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Got to 355 and completed both the polaris and sleeper quests.

Completed an EP round 7 but couldn't open the chest. What is it I need to do to get a key?
You need a Decrypted Cache Key, which you get by getting a Encrypted Cache Key and doing 7 waves. You get a Encrypted Cache Key by giving Ana 7 Rasputin Key Fragments.

CrudeDiatribe

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern Canada
Does anyone on the xbox have issues pre ordering just the forsaken DLC? I only get the option to redeem a code and don't want to buy the complete edition as already own everything else.

It is a pain in the ass, but eventually via some combination of the Xbox site and DestinyTheGame.com, i managed to find just the basic Forsaken and Annual Pass bundle. Think I also found just Forsaken in my search.

Turbo Tu-Tone

Oct 27, 2017
Sherpa:
DrROBschiz

Newbies:
-???

pre-work:

I'm about to eat now, but it shouldn't be a problem for me.

Nicodemic

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Sherpa:
DrROBschiz

Newbies:
-???

pre-work:

If there's still a newbie spot I'm available.
PSN: Nicodemic