• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Turbo Tu-Tone

Oct 27, 2017
Sat night Eater of Worlds 10:30pm est: (FULL)
Sherpa:
PSN: nosleep1138
DrROBschiz

Newbies:
RiceandBeans psn: Bloodbathnbyond
vatstep (message on Dera discord)
Turbo Tu-Tone psn: GibbShift
-???

pre-work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNeXTovwBiI

- Please add DrROBschiz and nosleep1138 on PSN

Would you guys be good starting st 9pm est again?

We also have an open spot
EXCELLENT run. Thanks for invite. Need to run some more to get those shotties. Should be easy to do so. Will be better off as a runner, tbh.

panama chief

Oct 27, 2017
This is as good as I can do. Two resets in roughly 8 days. I say roughly but I did one full reset 0-2000 today solo. It can be done folks!! Thanks for the double/triple rank ups Bungie.

TEcLxj4.jpg

Bloodsent

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if you dismantle a piece of solstice armor that you completed but didn't turn in if you have to do all of the tasks if it again after rebuying it?

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Its a shame Gigz never sweated in D1, he was always a pubstomper or trials kid. I think Giggle would have been pretty good

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus fucking christ, Iron Banner is rough as hell. Didn't win any matches tonight and if I hear "power play" once more tonight, I'm strangling a puppy.

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
MvC2 is the most broken fighting game ever and it lasted in the tournament scene for over a decade creating memes and slangs in modern FGC speak. As broken was it was, it was fun and fun is what really matters. Melee is also another example. Every Smash game thereafter wasn't as broken and wishes it's movements are half as good. The game will never die no matter how many Smash games comes out. And D1's multiplayer was fun at it's height. I know Destiny isn't meant to be a competitive game but people make anything competitive. Competitive Catherine, competitive Nidhogg, competitive Windjammers that gets commentary work done by WWE star Austin Creed. Destiny is huge and even without Bungie's involvement a competitive scene can exist. D2 unfortunately isn't considered fun by the pros and streamers so womp womp womp.

Scythe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Do you not receive orbs using Exotic weapons? So far, I've used the Coldheart to try garnering Arc orbs, but it isn't working. Had no problems with Void.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I just read that the Broadsword stuff is going to be have like the Nascent Dawn quest line for the Polaris Lance. I though those steps would be able to be done concurrently (like all on one long card of things to do), but it will actually have to be done step by step. Jesus that's going to be a slog. I still would have liked to have seen more of it tailored towards success.

Do you not receive orbs using Exotic weapons? So far, I've used the Coldheart to try garnering Arc orbs, but it isn't working. Had no problems with Void.
you should receive orbs. make sure you're wearing the whole set and have your Super set to Arc.

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017

Arc orbs just seem to be stingy. I assume you are, just make sure everything is arc though. Power/energy subclass.

Even then on all 3 of my chars arc seemed slowest.

Scythe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I used Polaris Lance and the game shat out solar orbs like there was no tomorrow, so I don't think the issue is with exotics.
I just read that the Broadsword stuff is going to be have like the Nascent Dawn quest line for the Polaris Lance. I though those steps would be able to be done concurrently (like all on one long card of things to do), but it will actually have to be done step by step. Jesus that's going to be a slog.

you should receive orbs. make sure you're wearing the whole set and have your Super set to Arc.
Arc orbs just seem to be stingy. I assume you are, just make sure everything is arc though. Power/energy subclass.

Even then on all 3 of my chars arc seemed slowest.
Thanks everyone. Yeah, I think Arc is being greedy with the lack of orbs dropping. Or maybe they are (since I believe they are dark blue) and aren't counting towards my progression despite wearing the whole set and having another Arc weapon and Arc chosen for my Warlock. So weird.

Also, I didn't even have a Solar weapon equipped by I was still receiving Solar orbs. Wasn't using the subclass either.

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
When I first started I actually waited till it was arc day to farm them. To my disappointment that wasn't the case :/

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any Era members on Xbox who run the raid need/want a +1? I have yet to finish it completely since I quit playing a couple weeks after the game launched. I played parts of it once when it first launched but most of my friends quit Destiny.

While it's been awhile, I am watching YouTube playthroughs so I have a general idea of how to complete all the encounters. I'm also pretty damn decent at the game and ran VoG, CE and KF hard mode dozens of times in the first game, so I'm familiar with raid mechanics. I won't hold a team back in other words.

I'm a 390 Warlock.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
If anyone is doing a Spire run (PS4) later and wouldn't mind me tagging along it would be much appreciated. Last thing I'll need for my Triumphs.

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
I just read that the Broadsword stuff is going to be have like the Nascent Dawn quest line for the Polaris Lance. I though those steps would be able to be done concurrently (like all on one long card of things to do), but it will actually have to be done step by step. Jesus that's going to be a slog. I still would have liked to have seen more of it tailored towards success.

Yeah, pretty dumb that double kills won't count until a certain step, elemental kills, etc. So we're not supposed to reset our rank until the final step to make sure it counts towards the 5? That's just annoying.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Yeah, pretty dumb that double kills won't count until a certain step, elemental kills, etc. So we're not supposed to reset our rank until the final step to make sure it counts towards the 5? That's just annoying.
Seems that way. On the bright side, at least those of you who can't crew up before this season ends to get it can still get it, you know? But damn if that's not going to take forever when you consider all of the other stuff you'll be looking to do with your limited time in game with raids, public events, special events, faction stuff, other quests, catalysts completions, heroic strikes, heroic story missions, nightfalls, Gambit, and all the special loot you'll be trying to farm from those events with the right rolls. Surely all of that will take priority as they will have bigger influences over your light leveling and itemization. To say nothing of other weapons with presumably long quest line like the Howl handcannon. Like, where will people even find the time before like late October or November.

I'd recommend those that can crew up now and get it before the 3rd do so. It's going to take like 3x as long in Year 2.

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I finally got the EP armor completed. Still missing the sniper however. Of course, new guy who joined our session got it on the first boss kill we did with him :/

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
I dunno if this has been brought up in any of the streams or if anybody has a guess at it, but do you suppose it's better to have a bunch of old mods post-Forsaken, or if it's better and/or doesn't matter if I break them all down into mod components? I don't wanna wish I had sharded them all to components after the fact but have them remove the option and just have them shard into glimmer or whatever.

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno if this has been brought up in any of the streams or if anybody has a guess at it, but do you suppose it's better to have a bunch of old mods post-Forsaken, or if it's better and/or doesn't matter if I break them all down into mod components? I don't wanna wish I had sharded them all to components after the fact but have them remove the option and just have them shard into glimmer or whatever.

I believe it's the 28th will have a pre Forsaken update and will show us what we can safely dismantle. So hold off a bit.

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
Ok, at this point if you have a vigilance wing catalyst or colony catalyst, I know you're cheating.

This thing WON'T....DROP...FOR ME