• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
From what I read and see, the animations of 20 units can't keep up with the 3x speed so there's slow downs / lags. I don't know if better phones/emulators can play with 3x though. I'm using Galaxy S8.

Edit: There's a practice mode, you can use that and mess with the settings and see if you can use 3x speed.
Thanks, appreciate it. I'll try things out and see how they go.

Lockon

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks, appreciate it. I'll try things out and see how they go.

In case you didn't see, I made a second edit on my last post: Edit 2: I tried the practice mode with low quality/resolution on and live2d motion off, and with 3x speed. My damage is 900k-1 mil lower than with 1x speed. Then I tried with 2x speed and got 2.3 mil dmg which is my normal damage range. So it seems 2x speed should be fine.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
In case you didn't see, I made a second edit on my last post: Edit 2: I tried the practice mode with low quality/resolution on and live2d motion off, and with 3x speed. My damage is 900k-1 mil lower than with 1x speed. Then I tried with 2x speed and got 2.3 mil dmg which is my normal damage range. So it seems 2x speed should be fine.
I didn't notice the edit. Thanks, will try that!

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering if this thread would rise from its grave for world boss. I did a pull session for Calypso (and Eve) today.

Currently I'm clocking in at 2.1m but I can go higher if I train some childs, particularly front row debuffers who die too early.

Lockon

Oct 28, 2017
So it seems like the WB is going slow...they have bunch of events for this weekend:

WB Special Hot Time: Double Damage!

Archfiend Davi is on FIRE!
To take her, we need a powerful buff. The damage to the World Boss will be doubled!

[Event Details]
Start Date: April 13th, 00:00 2019 (UTC+0)
End Date: April 15th, 04:00 2019 (UTC+0)

Only for this weekend! Take her down, Candidates!

NOTE: Bonus damage only applies to the World Boss HP. The rank would only reflect your actual damage. Hot time Bonus damage & actual damage will be shown separately.

Join battles, Get rewards!

World Boss never sleeps, not even on the weekends!
For us to have a peaceful weekend, we need your help!

[Event Details]
Start Date: April 13th, 00:00 2019 (UTC+0)
End Date: April 14th, 24:00 2019 (UTC+0)

[How to participate]
-Join any battle of the World Boss on this weekend! So easy!

[Reward]
Join 3 battles: 20,000 Onyx
Join 5 battles: 30,000 Onyx + a 3-5* 10xSummon Tix

Event rewards will be sent on April 16th, 2019 (UTC+0).

World Boss Trial has just started!
World Boss, the Archfiend Davi is ready to deal with the Candidates. And so are we!

To make battles more exciting, we present you the Phase Race!

[Event Details]
Start Date: April 11th, 2019 4:00 (UTC+0)
End Date: April 24th 2019 4:00 (UTC+0)

[How to participate]
-Fight for the higher phase!

[Reward]
Reach Phase 3: 3 5* Equipment summon ticket
Reach Phase 5: 5 3-5* Enha. Summon Ticket
Reach Phase 7: 70,000 Onyx
Reach Phase 10: 1,000 Crystal

Event result will be announced on April 30th, 2019 (UTC+0)!

okita

Oct 25, 2017
New Ragna is going on, started today (cleopatra one) together with a new banner Frej and werewolf , this OT is a bit dead but just a heads up. As always Onyx still a pain to get, even knowing in advance doesn't help :/

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I'm disappointed in how little story this event had - the premise seemed to have more potential than this.

Without story to look forward to this game is just a cycle of preparing the next autobattle, and my team looks almost the same each time (attacker+Chang'e+Leda+Freesia+Supporter).

Needless to say I'm not surprised at the lack of activity here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They really need to make EXP material dungeons unlimited. As it is, it takes way too long to level your characters (and the amount of EXP they need is insane), and actually makes pulling for event-helpful characters depressing. For instance, I pulled for Werewolf since she helps a lot with this Ranga and managed to get her, but after dumping all of my EXP into her she's still only around Level 45 and at 5*. I have all of the materials to evolve her to 6*, but no means to actually increase her level since EXP material dungeons are limited to three per day. Meanwhile I'm sitting on a crazy amount of stamina (a little over 53k) since there's no use for it outside of the limited daily dungeons runs and story mode, of which the latter takes WAY too long to level your characters, and I'm not about to let my phone run all night grinding it all.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
They probably want people spending their blood gems on the instant lvl up jellies, is convenient but costly , I don't care that much to do this though

Lockon

Oct 28, 2017
Dead or Alive collab started...Spent all my 54k crystal...only got like 4 5*...One was a Kasumi, others are off banner. I have bad luck in this game.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
I don't want to necro-bump stuff, but I guess this is still the OT? Well, I found out that my old Destiny Child account is still there and I wanted to have a Gacha to play on the side and this one is still the best looking and running (on my hobo phone) out there that I didn't play much. The new ones I tried didn't really look that interesting. So, why not?

Question is: When leveling up characters, can I just feed the slimes or are there some shenanigans like in Epic 7 where I have to level up the fodder so that I can fuse it to rise star level of heroes? Because that shit was annoying, lol. So just feeding slimes with the same element to heroes or not?

Lockon

Oct 28, 2017
I don't want to necro-bump stuff, but I guess this is still the OT? Well, I found out that my old Destiny Child account is still there and I wanted to have a Gacha to play on the side and this one is still the best looking and running (on my hobo phone) out there that I didn't play much. The new ones I tried didn't really look that interesting. So, why not?

Question is: When leveling up characters, can I just feed the slimes or are there some shenanigans like in Epic 7 where I have to level up the fodder so that I can fuse it to rise star level of heroes? Because that shit was annoying, lol. So just feeding slimes with the same element to heroes or not?

You don't have to level up the slimes. I think you can't anyway.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
They added Ayane and Lei Fang to the globe version I duuno when, so I'm trying it for the first time.
Got Ayane twice in my first pull, Lei Fang in my second pull, Honoka in the second as well!

I dunno how to play the game though lol, I'm basically using full auto with x3 the speed.

How do I get items to lvl up my characters?

Lockon

Oct 28, 2017
They added Ayane and Lei Fang to the globe version I duuno when, so I'm trying it for the first time.
Got Ayane twice in my first pull, Lei Fang in my second pull, Honoka in the second as well!

I dunno how to play the game though lol, I'm basically using full auto with x3 the speed.

How do I get items to lvl up my characters?

Go to child then click combine. Use the slimes to level up. They are from Enhancement Dungeon under Night World > Event Dungeon. You can only run 3 times a day though (more if you pay crystals to refresh the runs). You can level them up in the story dungeon.

Go to reddit. They have useful guides:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyChildGlobal/

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Go to child then click combine. Use the slimes to level up. They are from Enhancement Dungeon under Night World > Event Dungeon. You can only run 3 times a day though (more if you pay crystals to refresh the runs). You can level them up in the story dungeon.

Go to reddit. They have useful guides:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyChildGlobal/
Thanks!
Got Kasumi as well from the event, I noticed there's a Swimsuit Marie Rose, that means I can get Marie Rose too from the event, right? If I get her then I'll have all the DoA characters. XD

Last edited: