• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Uthred

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hit enough to do a blood gem pull but nor sure what to do with it to be honest. Might hold on until some more get added to the pool.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
With the weekly arena rewards I did another pull on the Myrina banner and got a second copy if her. That's pretty nice, still no Maat though

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I did some more tests and the team I was able to do the highest damage, was Eve+0 , Miku +1 , Chang'e +1 (she as leader instead of Miku), Mars +3 but no maxed skills yet lol, snow miku +1, I'm seeing some unusual comps doing good to great damage , I will test Thanatos together with Eve once I level him to 50 and Princess snow miku as leader both in mars place and see if I can survive , maybe it gives a damage boost , I suggest you guys try different compositions it can give you an extra damage to compete on slayer raids

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, you can actually purchase extra copies of Morgan as well as her skin (If you don't get it as a drop) this time from the shop, for 250k ragna coins each that is. It's a lot but at least there's a guarantee this time.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, you can actually purchase extra copies of Morgan as well as her skin (If you don't get it as a drop) this time from the shop, for 250k ragna coins each that is. It's a lot but at least there's a guarantee this time.
But platinum chests are way more expensive, from 10k to 35k.

OP
OP
Uthred

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been trying out different teams but their performance doesnt seem particularly consistent. Just realised I forgot to claim yesterdays dailies/devil stuff. Its a pity they dont roll over like the dice rolls.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
My quest for 6 star Donkey God is nearly complete.

52397757_384376322377057_8865777792843776000_n.jpg

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Got the Morgan costume from a chest lucky , less grind for me, now I can focus on the extra copy only and platinum chests. Currently using all 3 Mikus on my team with Princess snow Miku as leader managed to get the highest damage ( 1186000) is not much but with an Eve +0 (the other team member was chang'e +1) I guess it's good enough ...

OP
OP
Uthred

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been sort of slacking on it so far. 250K seems like quite a bit. Finished up Erato today (well got her to 50 and maxed her skills at +5). The results were underwhelming. If my core team for this is Eve (60) / Chang'e (60) / Dana (60/+2) / Miku (50 / Leader). I've then set up three variations, using one of the following as the last unit Snow Miku (50 / +3) / Erato (50 / +5) or Leda (50 / +5). All have roughly comparable gear. All three teams tend to hit from ~880K-1million+. The variation with Leda is probably the most consistent. Might level up Myrina and Freesia and see how they do. I wonder would I have the survivability to leave out Dana and slot in another attacker.

Edit: Slotted in Thanatos (50 / +2) in place of Dana but he got smoked fairly quickly. Which is unfortunate as I'm now too short on Onyx to awaken/skill up Myrina.

Last edited:

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Been sort of slacking on it so far. 250K seems like quite a bit. Finished up Erato today (well got her to 50 and maxed her skills at +5). The results were underwhelming. If my core team for this is Eve (60) / Chang'e (60) / Dana (60/+2) / Miku (50 / Leader). I've then set up three variations, using one of the following as the last unit Snow Miku (50 / +3) / Erato (50 / +5) or Leda (50 / +5). All have roughly comparable gear. All three teams tend to hit from ~880K-1million+. The variation with Leda is probably the most consistent. Might level up Myrina and Freesia and see how they do. I wonder would I have the survivability to leave out Dana and slot in another attacker.

Edit: Slotted in Thanatos (50 / +2) in place of Dana but he got smoked fairly quickly. Which is unfortunate as I'm now too short on Onyx to awaken/skill up Myrina.

Is this on auto? What I notice is the tap damage on fever can vary quite a bit and it depends on how many buffs Eve have on the moment of the fever and if she got the Trumpet buff from H.Miku , if she didn't get for some reason I don't know (it happens sometimes) your damage will suffer , you should use the H Miku slide right before a fever time , another thing is manipulate your equipment for the highest attack be Chang'e and Eve to get the speed buff for both and use chang'e tap a few times baiting some full recharges and to survive without a tank usually I use the snowmiku drive as much as I can together with her slide, as long it doesn't slow you down, princess snow miku drive have heal and barrier so it helps too , you lose a bit of damage but manage to survive the bleeding

OP
OP
Uthred

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this on auto? What I notice is the tap damage on fever can vary quite a bit and it depends on how many buffs Eve have on the moment of the fever and if she got the Trumpet buff from H.Miku , if she didn't get for some reason I don't know (it happens sometimes) your damage will suffer , you should use the H Miku slide right before a fever time , another thing is manipulate your equipment for the highest attack be Chang'e and Eve to get the speed buff for both and use chang'e tap a few times baiting some full recharges and to survive without a tank usually I use the snowmiku drive as much as I can together with her slide, as long it doesn't slow you down, princess snow miku drive have heal and barrier so it helps too , you lose a bit of damage but manage to survive the bleeding

Yeah it's on auto, I just don't like the manual gameplay. I need to stop pulling on this damn banner, down to basically no gems.

Dangle

Oct 25, 2017
Patch notes from the next Update:

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/288/posts/766284

The rewards sounds nice, Liberated Maat probably I won't roll for with crystals , , I'm sick of getting Maat on the actual banner lol, she is already +4 ...

There are an event with 10x pulls for free too
"Premium Summon Child - Eve, Olga, Jupiter, and Syrinx (Mar 7th 4:00 UTC+0~Mar 14th 4:00 UTC+0) "

This banner sounds pretty killer to me. I still could use an Eve and Olga. The other two I have and could use more uncaps. Not bad!

okita

Oct 25, 2017
"Premium Summon Child - Eve, Olga, Jupiter, and Syrinx (Mar 7th 4:00 UTC+0~Mar 14th 4:00 UTC+0) "

This banner sounds pretty killer to me. I still could use an Eve and Olga. The other two I have and could use more uncaps. Not bad!

Yes solid banner , but after going for Myrina and get nothing don't know If I will pursue Syrinx , maybe 2 or 3 10x hmmm ...

OP
OP
Uthred

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah that banner looks pretty good, basically with it and the current banner you have most of the top tier characters. I'd like Syrinx for sure.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
This update is hilarious...Lucky Box is about $50 and has a 94% chance to give you the worst deal (5* summon ticket rather than Maat), the skin is Archdevil Pass only, and the rate for the Maats on the Pickup Summon is only 0.75% just like on the 4 person banner before this.

In addition Dark Maat was already mediocre and her slide has been severely nerfed...

Anyway I did a pull stream for regular Maat since I really want her for World Boss. Watch if you like seeing people suffer.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I love how the made the Abyss Maat paid skin completely uncensored and put it as the title screen (to encourage spending), while they censored all of the other free skins that's offered to her (and everyone else). I wonder if they'll continue to make the lewd/uncensored skins as paid-only items which, needless to say, I will take no part in. They probably know there are some people out there who absolutely need that titilation, and you know what...they're probably right. I'm not opposed to it, but for that price? Hell. No.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I love how the made the Abyss Maat paid skin completely uncensored and put it as the title screen (to encourage spending), while they censored all of the other free skins that's offered to her (and everyone else). I wonder if they'll continue to make the lewd/uncensored skins as paid-only items which, needless to say, I will take no part in. They probably know there are some people out there who absolutely need that titilation, and you know what...they're probably right. I'm not opposed to it, but for that price? Hell. No.

I was wondering several times what the point of censoring regular Maat even is anymore...

OP
OP
Uthred

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm ok with their monetisation aiming to sell saucy costumes. I do think they should do two half price devil pass options, one with the costume and one with the other stuff.

Are the alt Maats worth pulling for? They seem very low rated for everything on the tier lists

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm ok with their monetisation aiming to sell saucy costumes. I do think they should do two half price devil pass options, one with the costume and one with the other stuff.

Are the alt Maats worth pulling for? They seem very low rated for everything on the tier lists

There is only one Maat alt and she's awful (even nerfed on EN!) so no, not at all. You could hold out for the Eve/Jupiter/Olga/Syrinx banner or the Street Fighter collaboration which as per JP schedule should be coming up soon.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

If it were just additional lewd costumes released for sale I'd be okay with it, it's the fact that they're intentionally censoring what's already there just so they can later sell it for moneythat bothers me. I mean, there's literally no difference between the Abyss Maat and the original uncensored Maat aside from the color scheme. They can show all of the skin in the Abyss Maat costume but suddenly they can't in the free variant?

I'm not going to quit the game over it, but it's definitely made me more hesitant to ever spend a single cent. Prior to release, everyone was asking whether the game would be censored or not, so they know there's an audience there for that kind of thing (maybe give an option for a SFW toggle if people don't want it?). If they needed to keep it censored to release it in the app stores that's fine. but it seems like that isn't an issue since Abyss Maat was released entirely uncensored.

It does feel scummy to me.

Edit:

There are some people on the official MOOT forums actually THANKING them for this? Yeah, I guess it won't be changing after all. I look forward to censored/default artwork and more uncensored artwork for purchase in the near future.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Uthred

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it were just additional lewd costumes released for sale I'd be okay with it, it's the fact that they're intentionally censoring what's already there just so they can later sell it for moneythat bothers me. I mean, there's literally no difference between the Abyss Maat and the original uncensored Maat aside from the color scheme. They can show all of the skin in the Abyss Maat costume but suddenly they can't in the free variant?

Oh I didn't realise what was happening so basically there was Abyss Maat in the Korean version, they censored that for global but are selling the "original" uncensored version for cash? That is scummy

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I didn't realise what was happening so basically there was Abyss Maat in the Korean version, they censored that for global but are selling the "original" uncensored version for cash? That is scummy
Abyss Maat is basically just a skin for the Maat we had since launch (the healer, not the new dark/DPS one). The artwork for this Maat (and basically all of the other childs) was censored from the original KR/PC version for apparently being too lewd, but now they're selling a re-color of that very same artwork for real cash. So basically it had nothing to do with being too "adult" for the market, but they opted instead to censor the game and then later sell an uncensored version of that artwork for money. Granted it was only for this one character so far, but it people keep buying the Devil Pass for this skin I wouldn't be surprised if they continued the process for the rest over time.

If you're going to censor the game, censor it. Just don't make the changes and then ask people to open their wallet if they want the original art assets in the game, re-colored or not.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
There are two versions of the game uncensored and censored from what I've read , what is strange is how they are handling it, maybe they recognized it as a mistake release the censored version of the game? Or might be the case they think no one will pay for a censored skin. Not only that, there are an unofficial uncensored "patch" going on and probably they know about it by now, let's see how it goes , but yeah it's weird

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They were asked repeatedly on social media whether we were getting the censored or uncensored version, so they definitely knew what they were doing. We all assumed it was because of the rating (despite the game still being 17+ on the iOS app store), but it seems like that had nothing to do with it, as they can apparently have the uncensored artwork in-game without concern (at least, when it comes to Maat). I'm jsut worried that they saw it as an opportunity to later re-sell the origina/uncensored versions as color variants, just to make some easy money from people. To make it worse, some are actually applauding them for adding this skin to the game, happy to be able to purchase the original artwork for something that should have been there from the start.

It's even more weird when the title screen has her being advertised in her full uncensored glory, despite the new Maat (Liberated), that you can pull from the gacha, still being censored. There's no consistency at all. I just have a feeling that they were concerned about how few people were purchasing the Devil Pass, and thought they'd throw in the original uncensored/colored costume as a bonus to see if that would work. Sadly, it seems to be, which depresses the hell out of me. I strongly feel this tradition will continue in the future, now that they know they can get away with it.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I managed to pull Dark Maat with 2-3 multi-pulls (mostly wanted her for the art and 'cause I like the character). Out of curiosity, I checked to see how much it'd cost me for the two skins via the Devil Pass.

$69.99 CDN

Like, I wasn't going to do it anyway, but that's an insane price.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I managed to pull Dark Maat with 2-3 multi-pulls (mostly wanted her for the art and 'cause I like the character). Out of curiosity, I checked to see how much it'd cost me for the two skins via the Devil Pass.

$69.99 CDN

Like, I wasn't going to do it anyway, but that's an insane price.

How much is the Lucky Box? That one is even more hilarious if you ask me.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
How much is the Lucky Box? That one is even more hilarious if you ask me.
It's $69.99 CDN as well, which is ridiculous considering a Luck Box is already included in the Devil Pass for the same $69.99 price, along with a bunch of other stuff.

If these were more reasonably-priced (say $20 or so for a few skins) I might have done it, but not at this price. I've purchased skins in Azur Lane since they're priced well, but not here. It's a complete rip-off. Im hopeful we'll get the skin shop later where we can spend crystals to buy these two Maat skins as well as a few others that are available, but given how much they're probably making on these due to Devil Pass shenanigans, I don't expect it anytime soon. If people would stop buying it to get the message across Line Games would probably bring it over sooner, but as long as people keep spending it'll never happen. :/

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
It's $69.99 CDN as well, which is ridiculous considering a Luck Box is already included in the Devil Pass for the same $69.99 price, along with a bunch of other stuff.

If these were more reasonably-priced (say $20 or so for a few skins) I might have done it, but not at this price. I've purchased skins in Azur Lane since they're priced well, but not here. It's a complete rip-off. Im hopeful we'll get the skin shop later where we can spend crystals to buy these two Maat skins as well as a few others that are available, but given how much they're probably making on these due to Devil Pass shenanigans, I don't expect it anytime soon. If people would stop buying it to get the message across Line Games would probably bring it over sooner, but as long as people keep spending it'll never happen. :/
The game is doing absolutely terribly on the rankings so people are in fact not spending. Don't let bubbles like the Discord mislead you.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Did some pulls and got Syrinx :) , before that got 2 Eves and one Jupiter not bad (she is + 2 now and Jupiter +3) , thought it would endup as the Myrina banner for me ...

The free 10x got nothing lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Uthred

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didnt get anything on the free ten pull either. Did seven ten pulls, got three Jupiters, an Eve and a Syrinx. Probably leave it there. I don't know if I didnt hit this Ragna season as hard but it felt like I got a lot less out of it. I suppose the platinum chests being nearly four times as expensive didnt help.

Edit: Ended up doing another four ten pulls to get the "free" 5* ticket. Got an Olga from the ten pulls and fodder, oops I mean Epona, from the 5* ticket. Now I'm a cool 120 units over the limit ;)

Last edited:

okita

Oct 25, 2017
The Ragna coin cost of the platinum chests were too much, with booster you manage to get the equivalent 50000 per day and this if you got first place on all tries, 35000 per chest doesn't even make sense , didn't even bother to grind after I got the second copy of Morgan , hopefully they make adjustments to the next one ...

The cost to lvl up skills on higher Uncaps is ridiculous, hope they release something to farm onyx, you get lots of dupes and can't do nothing because of it

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I knew 35k for a chest that could give you 2500 coins was a giant ripoff so I was just betting on the 1:10 Gold conversion again so I'm happy to have received 5m of it. Furthermore I didn't go hard in on this Ragna because I knew it'd burn me out and it's not exactly exciting to play.

I have Olga at +2 somehow and a +0 Syrinx so I think I'll just be skipping the banner.

OP
OP
Uthred

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully it's interesting, starting to cool on the game to be honest as it feels very samey these days. That banner looks fairly shit, I'd love a dupe Chang'e but there's a lot of garbage units mixed in. Is Elizabeth new? Dont recal seeing her before

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully it's interesting, starting to cool on the game to be honest as it feels very samey these days. That banner looks fairly shit, I'd love a dupe Chang'e but there's a lot of garbage units mixed in. Is Elizabeth new? Dont recal seeing her before

She isn't new, but I don't think she had a banner I have her and she is already +3 was one of the first 5* childs I got in the game with Lan Fei and Medb, good character her tap skill hit hard and have a strong single target drive causing bleed on the other characters.

The six child banner seems like a trap if you want something specific and Brownie doesn't seem interesting at all.

Sincerely I like the game have little to offer right now because I don't have much time to spend on it and for me is more of a child collector thing , don't care about it's pvp and the story is very light and sparse ...

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
The game is really in a rut and I feel they are cutting their own legs off with these constant Devil Pass prices and now the Lucky Boxes which are obvious scams.

Re:Birth Labyrinth is basically a permanent daily dungeon where you obtain currency for past skins. Impressions I've seen weren't that positive.

As for the banner I find it funny they put Rusalka front and center because that is indeed all I need to know about it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone here is still playing this, but they released a pretty nice QoL update today. 3x speed for everything, as well as full auto (which measn using your skills, slides, as well as drives) for free. You no longer have to pay for it, and can even full auto in Underground instead of manually doing all of the drives. It definitely helps the grind a bit.

OP
OP
Uthred

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That does sound like a really nice update. I ended up dropping it for Brown Dust but I might stick back in the "rotation".

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still playing, not putting much time on it just doing the dailies , saw the changes yesterday. And with the free equipment swap event on EPic Seven I'm trying to use my free time on that front this week , deleted some other gachas but kept DC, Dragalia, Azur Lane , Girls Frontline and I want to try Valkyrie Anatomia next which it seems to be releasing 4/4

Lockon

Oct 28, 2017
For those still playing, World Boss started. If you haven't check reddit or noticed low damage when using 3x speed, you need to do 1x speed. Also turn on low quality/resolution and turn off live2d motion might help a bit too. I went from doing 700-800k dmg to 2.3 mil dmg after switching to 1x speed.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
For those still playing, World Boss started. If you haven't check reddit or noticed low damage when using 3x speed, you need to do 1x speed. Also turn on low quality/resolution and turn off live2d motion might help a bit too. I went from doing 700-800k dmg to 2.3 mil dmg after switching to 1x speed.
This is so strange, thanks for the warning. Is this a bug or something? I'd really like to play at 3x speed.

Lockon

Oct 28, 2017
This is so strange, thanks for the warning. Is this a bug or something? I'd really like to play at 3x speed.

From what I read and see, the animations of 20 units can't keep up with the 3x speed so there's slow downs / lags. I don't know if better phones/emulators can play with 3x though. I'm using Galaxy S8.

Edit: There's a practice mode, you can use that and mess with the settings and see if you can use 3x speed.

Edit 2: I tried the practice mode with low quality/resolution on and live2d motion off, and with 3x speed. My damage is 900k-1 mil lower than with 1x speed. Then I tried with 2x speed and got 2.3 mil dmg which is my normal damage range. So it seems 2x speed should be fine.

Last edited: