• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Undrey

Oct 29, 2017
Welp. I was waiting for the event later this week to hear about this but this will do (what a weird reveal tho). Haven't got the first one yet but will soon. Hope this means a sequel's coming after this. imo this one hasn't aged as well as the first one in terms of story and concepts, I wonder how they'll deal with that.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
Played the remake of the first one via gamepass, it was fun and was cool seeing the game with modern visuals
if this hits gamepass as well then ill for sure give it a go

Deleted member 10675

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Madrid
This game appeared on the NVIDIA leak, and we can assume there is also a third one coming.

ijzb2A5.png

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
This was pretty obviously happening. They've been teasing it pretty much since they released the first one

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Then at the end Crypto says he's not alone as 4 more remaster fall from the sky

Tyrius_Wolfe

Mar 1, 2021
Oh hell yeah! I liked the first Destroy All Humans remake, but I always greatly preferred 2 over 1. Excited to get this, maybe we'll get more if this does well.

John Harker

Knows things...
Oct 27, 2017
Santa Destroy
Didn't we all win a free copy of this game like 15 -17 years ago? That was awesome

edit: or maybe I'm the only geezer whose been here that long still around hahahah (obviously counting the older gaming game forums)

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
As much as I loved the original back when it came out, I wasn't a fan of the remake. Maybe its because I'm older and the Jack Nicholson impression gets old after 15 min.

Still, I remember throughly enjoying the sequel much more than the original, so I'll probably still bite.

Oct 28, 2017
YESSSSSSS

First remake was incredible. If the sequel gets the same kind of special treatment and improvements we're in for a treat.