• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I actually didn't know that supporting host fact. It also makes sense that I've never actually seen that except for their show specifically. I do agree that Desus seems to have the higher ceiling of the two. I'm very curious to see what happens outside of the main show for both guys.

I think Mero has great on air personality and energy just not one to carry a show. I'd love if he some how ended up on good morning America

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Dang, I'm holding out hope that this is some kinda publicity stunt, but it really doesn't look that way. :\

It's too bad, but nothing lasts forever and they've had a great run together. Hopefully, if they do end up parting ways, they can do it without bad blood.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Dang, I'm holding out hope that this is some kinda publicity stunt, but it really doesn't look that way. :\

It's too bad, but nothing lasts forever and they've had a great run together. Hopefully, if they do end up parting ways, they can do it without bad blood.
I get the sense that it's just a professional split. Diverging paths, but not (huge) bad blood.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Last week I looked at my podcast feed and saw it had been a minute since they dropped a new episode. Then I went to their D&M Showtime YouTube page and saw they were still putting stuff out on the regular. I just assumed they were on another long break.

Pour one out for hive I guess 😔