• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
honestly seeing the entire staff of any given restaurant break out into 'im not a player" should qualify you for 'you can eat here free forever' card

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017

The picture he's referring to

dd1oeyhv4aayupxs9oau.jpg

Frimaire

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

They missed the part that says he should sell his weapons.
This dude probably has a fuckin' katana collection or something...

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
They got Lee Scratch Perry on tonight. The brand needs to be tested quarterly.

frankenstrat

Oct 27, 2017
Started putting this on when doing menial stuff at work and it's some of the funniest shit on YouTube. That clip of Ben Carson getting grilled was top shelf, my dear sir.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
If a chick is willing to drop her drawers, shit on command, and fling it at you, there's no way you're winning that encounter. Your whole week is fucked up.
I'd go home on the spot.
Started putting this on when doing menial stuff at work and it's some of the funniest shit on YouTube. That clip of Ben Carson getting grilled was top shelf, my dear sir.
One of my favorites, next to the Tyrese and DJ Envy vids. Sri Lanka's Got Talent is great too.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Am I imagining a clip where they watched a dude and his girl getting way too intimate at a baseball game?

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
no, they definitely covered that. that video cropped up in march but the back episodes on the Viceland site only go back til mid april so finding it might be tough

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm catching up on the last episode from May before I watch the one from last night on the ViceLand site. Does anyone else watch it there? I'm getting an odd overlay on the video saying there is an error.

EDIT: Never mind. It was one of my extensions that was messing it up. Turned off uBlock Origin for their site and it works properly now.

Last edited:

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Desus came up

I like how Twitter always goes at Mero, but these checkmark racists stay out of the cell. I reported one a week or so ago during the roseanne thing, and nothing has happened.

Last edited:

dusteatingbug

Dec 1, 2017
I just got into these guys after a friend tipped me to Bodega Boys. Holy shit that's a funny podcast. Although I fast forwarded through all the AKAs.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Desus came up

I like how Twitter always goes at Mero, but these checkmark racists stay out of the cell. I reported one a week or so ago during the roseanne thing, and nothing has happened.

For real, this why I'm especially a sucker for any kinda dating show set in NYC.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
They're finding so many really nasty videos recently. The video that they posted on Wednesday of some doctor pulling something out of a dudes nose was too much for me. I had to scroll down to the comments when I realized what was happening.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Honestly, the shittiest part of Desus & Mero is that their Youtube channel is fucking blocked in Japan! WHY?! I can't watch any of their damn videos. I have to resort to watching whatever clips show up on Twitter.

apstyl

Oct 25, 2017
I would Cash App Mero $10 to see his reaction watching the worst and grossest of the internet.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Desus was on the episode of parts unknown in the BX, right?

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Anyone from Chicago-Era who went to the live Bodega Boys tonight? I really felt for that poor girl from Milwaukee - the crowd went at her hard.

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
What happened to the girl from Milwaukee?
They did a short Q&A segment near the end of the show and Desus made a joke to the crowd that they should boo anyone who asked a whack question. Of course, the crowd started immediately booing anyone who asked any question, and then this girl got up to the mic and said "Shout out to 414 in Milwaukee" and the crowd started booing super loud. They weren't letting her talk or anything. It got to the point that Desus had to try to calm them down. They didn't stop until she yelled "suck my dick from the back."

Honestly, the crowd was pretty hostile to everyone's question, except one for Desus to talk about his time with Anthony Bourdain on Parts Unknown. He actually got pretty emotional, because Bourdain sat with him for hours after they wrapped shooting, just talking about life, career goals, and navigating through struggles and hardship. Apparently Bourdain used to joke with Desus that he was going to give him Parts Unknown after he retired (the joke being that, ironically, Desus isn't that into food).

There was a sweet moment where you could tell Desus needed a second to collect himself and Mero swooped right in, making jokes and centering the attention on himself so that his friend could take a moment. I thought that was pretty nice.

Having not been to a live Bodega Boys before, I was pretty surprised with how much back-and-forth there was with the audience. Every time they landed on a subject, they'd ask someone in the audience a question or ask people to shout out suggestions. At one point Mero just started asking people where he needed to go to get weed (to which the crowd enthusiastically yelled "HUMBOLDT PARK").

All in all, it was a really fun show. My fiancée, who hasn't had much exposure to Desus & Mero outside of some clips from the show, thought it was hilarious.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I am surprised they never went in on the roseanne stuff, I guess they thought it was stale by the time they got into it