• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I like that they keep referencing that girl on twitter who was excited about the biscuits at ihop lol

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to miss the daily interviews (my favorite on TV), but that Showtime bag is real. Get that money.

Oct 25, 2017
This will forever be the GOAT interview. "Look like a pregnant gerbil with porpoise teeth."

Jay Ellis would be my second favorite. Pretty much every interview with the Insecure cast is amazing.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
They mentioned Showtime money recently right? Think it was an interview with someone recently. Didn't really think about what they meant at the time.

Lemon Crest

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They have been joking mentioning a sitcom with their characters from time to time.

Maybe that's the showtime deal.

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Yeah, it's gonna be rough losing the Viceland show. But they deserve the payday and it's at least great that they're exiting on top.

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
I've been listening to their podcast for the past few weeks. I don't get half the references, and it all feels sort of like a fever dream, but it's absolutely incredible.

Guess I should check out their other stuff?

Deleted member 12379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hell yea saw the official story on deadline. Fill them bags boys! Interesting that this will be the first time Showtime brings a talk show to their channel. Now I gotta figure out how to get Showtime...do they offer a streaming service for just their channel?

Edit: the answer to the above is yes!

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
weekly halfhour shows usually suck. would've hoped for at least an hour. Especially if they're doing interviews. ah well, I hope it'll be good.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The beginning of the end. People ain't paying for no fucking Showtime.
no one pays for viceland. Might as well go to a channel that gets over 100 viewers a night and get a check in the process. FWIW Mero has hinted that content won't be limited to just the channel, so hopefully folks without Showtime will still get the art in some shape or form

Oct 25, 2017
no one pays for viceland. Might as well go to a channel that gets over 100 viewers a night and get a check in the process. FWIW Mero has hinted that content won't be limited to just the channel, so hopefully folks without Showtime will still get the art in some shape or form
Viceland is on every cable package.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Yo the basketball kid had me laughing so hard my head hurts

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
LMAO newbie here. Watched a few videos in the OP, watched some other interviews in the YT up next, then finally skimmed this last page only see that its ending.

lol ok

And yeah, damn this is great. Getting a good laugh on every video i've seen so far

GraveRobberX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy Fucking Shit at tonight's skit on Yakubian Fetish of Horse Play

Fucking Desus destroyed me with the "Science Teacher... Mr. Rothstein you have a wife"
Mero with the Bacpages comments

Holy Shit I'm howling with laughter at the back and forth

I give it 5 clops out of 5 neighs

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
So there was a new episode yesterday? I usually watch the episode sometime in the morning at work but it hasn't been added to the viceland site.