• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
They uploaded the full visual art here:

Future ep?

w0HoFae.gif

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I like the celebrity format of the art. I wonder if guests will be consistent or if they'll still do just the duo podcasts.

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the showtime show they will still be able to do the rainbow segment or their rundown type segment.

neptunez

Apr 21, 2018
I don't know how else they can shake it up. They've already gone over the same bits and retell the same stories.

They just need to keep the guest convos from feeling like a press tour.

"What's your biggest purchase?"

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how else they can shake it up. They've already gone over the same bits and retell the same stories.

They just need to keep the guest convos from feeling like a press tour.

"What's your biggest purchase?"

I mean as a podcast they don't really need bits outside of the AKAs. Desus and Mero are able to have organic conversations that don't feel forced and can be about anything in the news, etc.

For their show, it sounded like (at least) Desus had an issue with the Vice show relying entirely on the two's ability to be off the cuff funny for 30 minutes for 4 days a week, with no ability to rely on a team of writers, etc. I feel like having an hour long weekly show can give them an opportunity to do the same style as the Vice show, some skits (similar to how they start off the podcast) and the standard interview.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
You mean officer Priscuto, Michael Anthony, and Pio aren't reoccurring bits?

They are, but I wouldn't say they are that integral to the podcast as a whole IMO. They could stop doing those bits for months and honestly I wouldn't notice as long as the podcast is still funny and not whatever it is that Jonah Hill episode was.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I liked the Jonah ep a lot actually, but a guest every week isnt what I want to listen to out of the podcast.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
And instead of uploading on the Milk channel, they made a new channel for the visual art

coolhandleek

Oct 27, 2017
In light of recent events, what are the odds Mero drops "Feel-da-ass Tyson" from the AKAs?

I'm betting that they address it during the AKAs and might actually drop it. They're pretty good at addressing issues so I have faith, even though this is a first for the AKAs. I believe the only officially dropped one is "Desus Vice" for obvious reasons.

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
I'm betting that they address it during the AKAs and might actually drop it. They're pretty good at addressing issues so I have faith, even though this is a first for the AKAs. I believe the only officially dropped one is "Desus Vice" for obvious reasons.
Isn't 'Feel the Ass Tyson' (in the AKAs) already a creep? If anything it's become more appropriate, although I would understand if it's in poor taste.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
using this topic to revive classics

Axumite

Nov 19, 2017
They are, but I wouldn't say they are that integral to the podcast as a whole IMO. They could stop doing those bits for months and honestly I wouldn't notice as long as the podcast is still funny and not whatever it is that Jonah Hill episode was.

I mean, that Jonah Hill episode was pretty good in my opinion. Mero calling Jehova's Witnesses "Section 8 Scientology" has to be in my top 10 Bodega Boys jokes.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
our boys made it in the final cut of Showtime's Superbowl commercial. the come up continues 🙏🙏🙏🙌🙌🙌

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wow, hitting the ground running, damn. that's rad, i can't wait