• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I even watched a couple eps of that Netflix anime just 'cuz these boys did voices.

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
Found this show a few months ago, now it's mandatory viewing.

Every episode gets nothing but laughs out of me, this is exactly what I need after long days at work.

They need more recognition.

SloaneRisette

Oct 27, 2017
Let's all be real the CrazyTrini/To Catch a Predator segment and the new eSports one are the two best ones ever

Butz

Nov 21, 2017
Man, still waiting on Vue to finally add Viceland so I can start watching this regularly. Getting closer to caving in and adding on Philo on top of my Vue sub, as much as I don't want to increase my monthly bills.

Deleted member 12379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn homie I was wondering if there was a thread for these guys. Watch this every day after work on viceland.com. So good. That last segment with Trump and his dentures or whatever was hilarious.

Filet O Fish GANG WE OUT HEAAA

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda stunned we just now are getting a thread lol didn't even have one on the last thread.

The brand is slippin!

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Love Desus and Mero. Watched them on a JFL show when they came to Toronto a couple of months ago. That's where they learned about Toronto slang like "man is marved", "top-left." It was wonderful.

Catch me at Square One top-left top-left.

TopherDL

Oct 25, 2017
About. Damn. Time. I felt like something was missing from this forum.

The brand is *Brolic*

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was wondering if someone would make this thread. The funniest dudes out there and they seem to be really blowing up lately. The brand is brolic.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This shit had me in tears, the narrator reading the nominations. The bee killed me

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been a fan since before it was a thing. What do you kids know about Victory Light (RIP)????

Harken Raiser

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know they played characters on Neo Yokio, guess I have to watch that show now. I still need to get around to listening to their podcast.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Well fuck. Guess I'm watching Desus & Mero vids the rest of the day. Thanks for that y'all

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I get upset whenever they talking about Filet-O-Fish. It's a garbage sandwich and the image makes me ill.

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
Oh sweet an OT! This is the funniest show on TV.

Anyone who disagrees can suck my dick from the back

GraveRobberX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God bless these 2, I've been watching since Day 1.

I even created a semi-OT in the old forum we used to be @

They nurture my soul nightly

Filet O' Fish Yakubian reporting!