• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
Nothing wrong with a filet of fish. Its NOT good seafood, but if you can fucks with some fish sticks you can fuck with a filet of fish.

sixteen-bit

Oct 30, 2017
In a recent episode, Desus claimed Meghan Markle's mom is Jamaican. Is that true? I read she was American.

Deleted member 279

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

JUDDERMANG

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY/Harrison, NJ
Best show and podcast in the world right now, bar none. Saw Mero post about this on Friday and went through the snow on Saturday to cop.

ssChtXz.jpg

Fuck the Filet O' Fish.

OP
OP
Bronx-Man

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New episode in a little bit, you already know them boys bout to wild out on the Stanton trade

Deleted member 279

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I saw the live podcast in Boston. They repped Yankees and trashed Red Sox yet still made it out alive

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yea, I can't fuck with that dude. The brand took an L for that one.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They've interviewed worse/cornier, but he was pretty rough. That baptism story was hilarious for all the wrong reasons

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
That pastor is fake as fuck, but you gotta do what you gotta do to fleece millionaires out of their money in the name of religion.

#scientolomoney

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017
This game still got me encouraged about my Lakers. Mero is hilarious in this segment.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I listened to the podcast, glad it is weekly kinda. They tire me out, very high energy

Malo

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Bronx, NY
What's going on with them and DJ Akademiks? I saw Mero and Desus go after him a little bit on Twitter last night.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmfao 'dee suess and meero' Akademiks is such a cornball

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Always tune into the podacst, guaranteed funny shit.

My roommate was one of their personal drivers a few months back and he and Desus' birthdays are two days from each other so we all went to BBQs to celebrate. I don't think I've laughed so much in a single night. Even rolled up a blunt in full view of pretty much everyone in the place and didn't give a fuck.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
lmao at this DJ Wackademiks beef

But seriously I would love to see an Obama interview but the show might be too blue for him.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
This is just fantastic

"And I had all these men around me, drug boys and everybody else. I tricked them all...with this killa coochie!"

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
DJ Akademiks sending shots at The Brand was not the smartest thing to do on his part
His voice cracking in that other Twitch stream definitely isn't a good look either

Oct 27, 2017
Favorite segments (from the Viceland show) of the year? I came across the Indiana guy failing Wheel of Fortune again (from a November ep) the other day and lost my shit all over again

OP
OP
Bronx-Man

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Akademiks is just getting roasted nonstop by Desus, Mero, Charlamagne, the whole fuckin' internet today

Keep in mind, this dude got famous for making YT vids mocking victims of Chicago gang violence

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Favorite segments (from the Viceland show) of the year? I came across the Indiana guy failing Wheel of Fortune again (from a November ep) the other day and lost my shit all over again

I'm posting this because of Messy Charlamagne and the death of Mero.

Messy Mero.

Akademiks is just getting roasted nonstop by Desus, Mero, Charlamagne, the whole fuckin' internet today

Keep in mind, this dude got famous for making YT vids mocking victims of Chicago gang violence

They had him trending because the entire internet decide to roast him today. So good.

Last edited: