• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Loved it, but I'd kill the studio audience IMO, feels forced vs the producer chatter/laughter from the VICE show. Also, format is great but felt really similar to John Oliver, again just my opinion. I have no doubt they'll grow into the new format , and it's great to have them back.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot about the crew speaking directly to them and I'm glad it's still there. Audience is a little jarring but I'll get used to it. Like the neon sign and enjoy what I've seen. Happy they are back

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Really strong debut. I'll echo the rest of you in saying that I wish it was an hour long or more often during the week, but this is great.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Meero delivering to the audience felt kind of awkward at first, but even a couple clips in he improved. And I lost it at the Jeter head.

Strong first episode, they didn't really miss a beat and the increase in production is great.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
As amazing as ever. Wish we could get this as often as the old show because weekly doesn't seem like enough. But the Podcast and show should suffice.

Them roasting Fatcessa after having him on as the last guest was too great.

Last edited:

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yo so with D&M moving to showtime, everyone outside of the US is losing. At least with Vice we could watch on youtube.

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good ep. Can definitely do without the audience laughs. It would be nice to continuing seeing interviews on location every now and then.

Skydog

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't seem to be a legit way to watch this over here, even the youtube video is blocked

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Great premiere.

Shit just realized you could be an audience during a taping of the show but I don't know where to buy tickets.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's easy to forget how poorly so many first episodes in this style go.
People with a way more established history of TV have fallen on their face with the late night format.

So, yeah, this had some rough edges. But damn does it bode well for the future.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I like that, they just slide in there like nothing happened

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I want all the footage of their congress visit, you know they talked mad shit

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't familiar with these guys til that Hot Ones interview but this first episode is killing me.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't familiar with these guys til that Hot Ones interview but this first episode is killing me.
there are a plethora of clips form their old Vice show on Youtube to dig through. i'm a little jealous that you get to experience the joys of things like the DJ Envy saga for the first time. a couple personal faves:

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I gotta say I really don't like the audience or those obvious jump cuts. Kinda not feeling it

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Holding out hope that a coworker can hook me up with his showtime subscription.

I'm sure they would publicly hate me, privately know what's up.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The skits are flames tho, glad they're doing them.

golem

Oct 25, 2017
I wish there was a CBS AA and Showtime combo package. Probably going to wait till after Twilight zone to catch up on this

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
there are a plethora of clips form their old Vice show on Youtube to dig through. i'm a little jealous that you get to experience the joys of things like the DJ Envy saga for the first time. a couple personal faves:

I haven't seen 90% of their stuff and the WoF clip killed me. Is there a link to the Envy clips?

Logistic

Oct 30, 2017

I have never seen on-the-spot dicespin. Holy shit, that's funny.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
ON
THE SPOT
DICESPIN

Desus doesn't usually end up on the floor but it's just too good.