• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
my opinion on Melo has improved 1000% after this interview. dude's segment was hilarious, i hope they start releasing extended interview segments

Daria

Oct 25, 2017
The Twilight Zone
if this series makes it past two seasons, i will be surprised. the past few episodes have been hit or miss on some of the segments but that DJ Envy edible arrangement jab had me rolling

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

i think it's the first time but i'm hoping Showtime keep uploading extended interviews. one of the best and most revealing parts of the last show

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
New episode tonight! I think! I'm really happy about the two nights a week change. It should solve most of my problems (along with the extended interviews).

----

In other news, the Taylor Swift fan base is coming for their heads

Mero:

Desus:

9M6DnUe.jpg

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
New episode tonight! I think! I'm really happy about the two nights a week change. It should solve most of my problems (along with the extended interviews).
Just saw this on my DVR. I had no idea they were planning to go up to 2 nights a week. I think 3 would be great but 2 is actually pretty good anyways. Actually, the 1 a week wasn't killing me either. Do you know if they announced the change previously? Happy to see this.

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
If we jump to 2x a week and extended interviews uploaded to youtube, I'll be much happier, even if the quality of the show needs to find itself. I think Mero has been lacking so far.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that was great. probably my favorite episode of the new show so far, felt a little bit looser and closer to the Vice show during the clips section

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

"Adam Silver, you Earthworm Jim looking motherfucker" lmao

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
That video has me dying. The NBA stuff comes from a real place.

The last two episodes have been really good. It definitely feels like two episodes a week is the way to go. It gives the boys room to breathe and make jokes.

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London

Man this interview is just the best. Although I feel a little bad Desus got basically stuck with the job of asking the questions, Mero was just chatting shit with Hader the whole time.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
one of the strongest shows yet. i don't mind the cuts to pre-taped interviews, but bouncing to the table and then back to riffs feels more natural, but maybe that's just bias due to conditioning to the old show. i do think the show works a lot better without the skits at half an hour though. the real draw of their dynamic to me is them bouncing off each other, and the skits neuter that - though that's not unique to the show, and i mostly loathe all late-nite show skits that aren't just flat-out weird (Colbert's cold opens are just fucking awful) - if it were like 45-60 minutes long, they might breathe a little better.

as someone with a huge nostalgia spot for late 80s through 90s NYC ephemera that interview was gold. Spike's a treasure and watching these dudes playfully war about NY boroughs was oddly comforting

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite thing is when Desus and Mero fuck shit up on a platform that isn't their own.

Completely on fire the entire time, I was crying holy fuck.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The show has dramatically improved in quality and they've seemed to realize that they can't skimp out on YouTube content.

Happy for the ballbags

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if they have the lead on Black Women writers.

The Thursday Ep from last week had me weak. The My Pillow bit was too funny.