• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Here are the posts of everyone who posted FOR and haven't changed their Avatar's yet, that should alert them into this thread and tell them to either change their avatar, or give them the chance to explain why they haven't changed their avatar yet.

1. the yellow rat hasnt closed out yet fam

2. im grieving for a recent character assassination :(

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if WB will follow through on a sequel. It seems like it has turned a profit but probably not a huge one. The budget should not have been that high.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, do you really want to drag this out for another month or more even though it's already evident that TecChu has no chance in hell of making the $1B goal? we're offering you mercy here.
The part where Pikachu still has games to play but is already eliminated from making the playoffs and is just going through the motions now so you might as well do it now to have it done with sooner.
I played this game for a bit of fun and I am honestly sick and god damned tired of people in this topic @'ing me about some dumb shit when the terms of the god damn bet haven't been met yet. This shit ain't that serious.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Should be Wednesday the 12th if you did in the first day (go back to Page 14 to see the post announcing your avatar change)

Here are the posts of everyone who posted FOR and haven't changed their Avatar's yet, that should alert them into this thread and tell them to either change their avatar, or give them the chance to explain why they haven't changed their avatar yet.

r39dC95U60Y3.gif

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
It's still in theaters that's why i haven't changed my avatar yet. no idea when it'll be out of theaters yet either. I know it comes out in another country in July but I'd be fine calling it once it's done in NA, China, and Japan.

jman0625

One Winged Slayer
Dec 18, 2017
Should be Wednesday the 12th if you did in the first day (go back to Page 14 to see the post announcing your avatar change)

What do I need to change avain?

Valiant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Last I checked I thought we had till e3.

Which avatar are we supposed to be wearing and for how long?

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
Last edited:

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah

Thank you for the reminder.

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
I just looked at this thread and there really are some sore losers here like dang just change your avatar.

Mar 18, 2019
Looks like Detective Pikachu wasn't able to break the video game movie curse after all... Just like how Anthony Joshua wasn't able to break the Drake curse.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So many L's holy shit.

😂😂😂

Oct 25, 2017
I played this game for a bit of fun and I am honestly sick and god damned tired of people in this topic @'ing me about some dumb shit when the terms of the god damn bet haven't been met yet. This shit ain't that serious.
You're tired of people asking you to do the thing you said you'd do if you lost the bet which you did in fact lose?

Redmond Barry

Nov 24, 2017
You're tired of people asking you to do the thing you said you'd do if you lost the bet which you did in fact lose?

I honestly don't understand the logic in being a holdout for an avatar bet that is clearly a foregone conclusion. It's over, people. Sure, per the terms of the thread you can wait it out until the end of its theatrical run if want to, that's your prerogative, but what exactly do you gain by doing that? Again, it's over. Yeah, it's all just silly bullshit at the end of the day but it's going to be so damn weird to still see Digimon avatars out in the wild in the middle of July or August and onward, if the movie can even stay in theaters long enough for such a thing to happen. Everyone is better served if you just rip the band-aid off now.

Status
Not open for further replies.