• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
FzGOlNW.png

For people, the avatar is waiting for you. If you think there's STILL a chance that the movie breaks 1 Billion WW at the Box Office, you'll need to show the math at how you're arriving at that conclusion. It had a 58M opening weekend.

This is the WW total for the opening weekend, and every weekend the amount a movie makes goes down a large amount.

Otherwise, say hello to your new avatar until Wednesday, June 12th. Please reply in this thread when you have put the avatar on so we can see the glorious avatar for ourselves.

I have to say, I love my new avatar. Thanks!

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
Math as in clearly lay out a realistic path given the movie's numbers so far that would lead it to $1B.
it stays in theaters a long time? this week sees a huge uptick? china is a bit of a wild card no idea how long it'll stay in theaters there. it did really well in japan. Aladin bombs? I just got a chance to see Endgame on saturday and I'm hoping to see Detective Pikachu this week at some point so that's a guaranteed $10 right there, just need like 80 million more people to do what i'm going to do which is like what less than 2% of the population.

Like i know I'll most likely need to equip the avatar, i knew this back when i made the bet, idk why ppl are jumping down my throat when i'm just following the rules made in the OP.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna believe until the film leaves theaters :')

But will change Avi as soon as I get home. If I forget someone please tag me to be reminded :)

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
The funny thing about the people waiting is when they finally do change their avatars, they will just stand out more because everyone else will have changed back.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine making all this fuss about not taking a cool digimon avatar, you could have been getting one of the deliberately distrubing digimon.

latest

latest

12424430.jpg

(That last one is real by the way, Betsumon is creeeeeepy.)

gsab1

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
You still got a better deal than the people who got snapped and got nothing to show, while the guys who weren't banned for weeks actually get a cool title. I'm still bitter about that.
They will get around to it eventually.
At least all the avenger posters get to keep their tags, because the mods forgot.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Avatar bets are so simple and meaningless. This is my first one and I thought there'd be some humility or whatever involved. This shit is simple as fuck. Not even gonna bother with avatar bets in the future. Perm bets or nothing for now on.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Srry I will only do it when its out of theater. Also what is the choosen avatar ?

Currently it's this:

FzGOlNW.png

It may get worse for those that wait longer and are stubborn though. I dunno. It's that, or you are going to stand out even more after June 12th when those that have already accepted we lost have done our penance with these Badass Greymon avatars.

I just noticed the un-cropped out white by the teeth. That's a nice extra touch.

Deleted member 40102

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Currently it's this:

FzGOlNW.png

It may get worse for those that wait longer and are stubborn though. I dunno. It's that, or you are going to stand out even more after June 12th when those that have already accepted we lost have done our penance with these Badass Greymon avatars.

I just noticed the un-cropped out white by the teeth. That's a nice extra touch.
I will take my chances.

Santerestil

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Well, I changed my avatar 'cause SweetNicole said it

BUT

if the movie actually reach 1 Billion $ at the end of BO run, everyone that bet against must take a shitty digimon avatar, no exceptions.

And we will never stop remembering y'all about it.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Why did people change their avatar so soon? I guess some kind of miracle couls still happen? it hasn't even been out a week...

Deleted member 2340

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why did people change their avatar so soon? I guess some kind of miracle couls still happen? it hasn't even been out a week...

I still believe it has a small chance depending on how week two goes. I mainly did it for the fun of it and I need to find a new avatar because I have no means of updating my old one.

Edit: and sore winners. I don't want to get ban saying something dumb.

James3D

Oct 25, 2017
What if they put out a cool new promo card for going to see it this weekend? I'd go see it again.

feyder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The movie made $160M in its opening weekend, and it opened in every major market in its first weekend.

It's not going to make over 5x its OW gross during the rest of its run, unless it makes a phenomenal, historic run.

Status
Not open for further replies.