• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Has the Spider-Man season pass ever been on sale in the NA store? I feel like it hasn't and I'm just sitting here waiting.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This makes Detroit my next purchase I guess. Will wait on a complete edition for Spider-Man though no matter what the price is.

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
lga9VbU.png

Damn you UK pricing. DAMN YOU TO HELL!

I guess I could buy it from the US store though.

OP
OP
Lant_War

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
If we get this pricing in EU too, I'll take Detroit. It seems to be the best (only good ?) David Cage game so far.

Oct 25, 2017
The thing I hate about the Switch is they almost never decrease the price of their games. Was lucky to get $15 - 20 CAD off a year old game like Zelda this black Friday, only because of one retail specific sale for the version that came with the guide.

OP
OP
Lant_War

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
The thing I hate about the Switch is they almost never decrease the price of their games. Was lucky to get $15 - 20 CAD off a year old game like Zelda this black Friday, only because of one retail specific sale for the version that came with the guide.
Well, for some that's a benefit. You know you're getting good value out of your purchase, and if you're into selling games once finished it guarantees you some money.

Franco_Tech

Oct 30, 2017
console wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oloIv1y.gif
Don't care about that just mentioned that game because they where going to release at the same time and was a debate months ago about who was going to flop the most. If both game are mediocre they can flop both the same way do not care. But so far previews are worst for Crackdown.

OP
OP
Lant_War

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Don't care about that just mentioned that game because they where going to release at the same time and was a debate months ago about who was going to flop the most. If both game are mediocre they can flop both the same way do not care. But so far previews are worst for Crackdown.
Why bring up Crackdown at all.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Games always drop in price months down the line, man. We know this, it's nothing new.
Sure but a permanent $20 off rather than sales 6 months after release is dumb. The first year of a game shouldn't even have a price cut especially when it's successful.

So if Sony's message is that you can count on $20 price cuts 6 months after release then I shall listen and wait 6 months before purchasing. I've already waited years so what's half a year more?

Rade

The Fallen
Nov 13, 2017

You: "I'm not in the console war"

Also you: "Xbox exclusive is shittier than the PlayStation exclusive"

Deleted member 40133

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Can we please not troll either game? I want them both to be good. Also I thought there was good word of mouth with crackdown? And days gone has been impressing lately