• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have another number from the game. 1. That's the amount of bits I don't care about the game. It used to be my most anticipated game - then I got to actually play Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain.

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Just to create a normal discussion, because so far in the beginning of the Thread I see only mockings for the numbers....

Doing some calculations with the numbers, it seems for all characters and if the scripts was pure dialog, it would ment 3-4 pages of scripts for each character.
However we know the script isn't only dialogues and the protagonist for sure will have a lot more pages in comparison from the other not important NPCs. I guess the Protagonists at least will have around 150-200 pages with only their own interactions with other characters or even talking with themselves. If all the unimportant NPCs have at least one line of dialog for random interactions with the main characters, maybe we can also put another page for each 15 interactions with an NPC.

The one thing that cause me curiosity is if we calculate the Camera Shots with the Script Pages, we have 17-18 Camera shots for each Script Page.
Of course again, many factors can change this result, but if there were only pure dialogues, that are a lot camera shots for each interaction.
Am I wrong? Am I right?

Finally I calculated , if all NPCs were equals and of course all the animations are for characters, each NPC have around 144-145 unique animations.

Last edited: