• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
I searched but I couldn't see a thread about this.

Seems there is a demo for Detroit on the New Zealand PSN. It's under 3GB and isn't live on the Australian PSN so I imagine it will be live when it's 12am in your local time zone on April 24th.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
abloadqup3h.png

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Probably to counter the strong sales of Xbox one in New Zealand /ancient reference

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Nice find OP.

This is a smart move. The demo that Heavy Rain got did wonders for that game based on what I could tell, and this hostage scenario is a perfect showcase for Detroit.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I wonder if this was a mistake. Previews are supposed to go out today. It would be kinda unusual for Sony to drop a demo on the same day.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Just went past midnight in New Zealand so i guess a demo on all stores when the local hits midnight.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
I played this twice already on trade-shows but gonna download it anyway to maybe explore options I didn't try in the past. Only 2.9gb

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Im excited for this game and hope it can outsell heavy rain

Story has lots of potential but QD always feels a good notch below studios like ND or now Santa Monica

Im hoping theyve made some good improvements since last gen

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I assume it's Connor rooftop demo? I think I'll skip it. I'm pretty sold on the game anyway. no need a demo to convince me. I love Heavy Rain

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
It's cool that there's a demo. I've never been a fan of Quantic Dreams' games but this one has caught my interest regardless so I'm curious to try it out.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
Smart move. Important of them to try and combat the negativity surrounding the studio. I wonder if it'll actually work, though. Some people seem pretty set on not buying the game either because they don't like Cage's games or don't want to support the politics of that company.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
Well, I'm buying it, so I don't know if I'll play this.

HAHAHAHA. Who the fuck am I kidding, of course I'll play it.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
I played it, just one try, to not spoil other outcomes.

Even more excited than before, Heavy Rain vibes (the good ones!). The flowchart is pretty great, that single scene has a lot of possibilities.

My outcome:
I fucking died lol

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
I don't know! I will buy this game anyway. Plus I want to play it as fresh as I can. And I'm busy with GoW right now. Curious to see impressions tho.

Gurish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
It's the same little girl being hostage demo we've seen so far right?

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
huh, there are two difficulty options, one with easier controls and less penalty for mistakes. Pretty neat

Also, there is a LOT of language options, both voice and subtitles

J3wB0y_072

Feb 18, 2018
If someone could give the impressions about the controls it would be great. I want to know if it's more interactive and input heavy (like Heavy Rain) or you barely touch the controls (like Beyond).