• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/04/23/detroit-become-human-goes-gold-demo-tomorrow/

We are extremely pleased and proud to announce today, that after four years of passionate crafting, Detroit: Become Human has officially gone gold!

41588426361_4c2661635b_b.jpg

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice! Wasn't expecting a demo but I guess considering the open-ended branching nature of the game it couldn't hurt.

FrequentFlyer

Banned
Dec 3, 2017
Awesome! Not sure about the Demo. Glad it exists, but not sure if I should download it. Also pre-ordered it anyways so I suppose I would just spoil myself with the demo being the first "scene" of the game.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Awesome! Not sure about the Demo. Glad it exists, but not sure if I should download it. Also pre-ordered it anyways so I suppose I would just spoil myself with the demo being the first "scene" of the game.

It is the hostage demo that they have shown everywhere

No spoilers unless you havent seen it yet

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Goddamn, can't wait to try the demo. I'll look at it as a little appetizer before the full course meal.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Great to see there's going to be a demo.

Already pre-ordered the game, so will be nice to get a feel for the game before release.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
The way some people on here go on about David Cage really is embarrassing. But a demo is a really good move.

Jan 9, 2018
As someone who is 20 hours deep into god of war this feels like a bad time to release a demo. Def gonna download it though! Can't wait to play

5Twist

Oct 27, 2017
Will definitely try out the demo. I have confidence that QD will rebound from Beyond which I considered to be a step down from Heavy Rain.

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
I think Detroit will be their best game yet,they've put a lot of effort into it and they have the skill to deliver imo.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
Cool. This sort of game will do better with a demo, I imagine. I'm on the fence about it, and I wanted to try it out. I'm sure there are more like me out there. Great move on their part.

Vlaphor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
Part of me wants to download the demo, especially considering that I got a PS4 pro yesterday...but on the other hand, I don't need a demo. I'm getting this game regardless, so maybe I just want to dive straight into the game.

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
The demo was awesome. Wasn't interested at all previously but now I am. Demo ends with a chart showing possible path and it's quite impressive.