• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Good job on the OT

This hasn't sold me on being worth close to $100 after taxes, but it has potential. Heavy Rain was really good, and Beyond was underrated. Thing is I don't see myself replaying this, so I'm going to rent it or buy it from someplace that offers a seven day satisfaction policy. It's got too many reservations at the library, and I don't think I can wait.

Hopefully it will perform well on the standard PS4, and look really good without Pro upgrades.

Last edited:

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Sony said they were hooking me up with a review code this week, really hoping it lands tomorrow or Friday. Got a rental copy on the way otherwise. Gonna be a good weekend.

Oct 29, 2017
Great OT including the title combining one of my favorite movies and games. Now the only challenge this weekend is to find time to play both Detroit and Dark Souls remastered.

DyCy

Oct 25, 2017
Great OT!

I already played the game so I just hope everyone will enjoy it!

Here's a fanart that I made a few months ago.
DYca1J0XcAA2T4B.jpg:large

(I know it's a pretty random mix :p)

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Nice OT / title! I'm pumped for this game. I can already tell Connor is going to be my favorite character.

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
Where the reviews at, or is it American time I'm guessing?

~Fake

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TI92 can you make my avatar too?

Amazing OT by the way. And your avatar fit so well with android hehehe.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So hyped! Thanks for the great OT!!! Hope the reviews are good, but I'm sure I'll like this regardless.

Sticking with my moderate expectations of 82-85 MC.

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
Wait the game is 8 to 13 hours long? Has this been confirmed?

Pretty sure i've read not so long ago that it was gonna be 25-30 hours long on an average first playthrough doing main story

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
Wait the game is 8 to 13 hours long? Has this been confirmed?

Pretty sure i've read not so long ago that it was gonna be 25-30 hours long on an average first playthrough doing main story
I have finished the game. About 12 hours sounds right. But trust me, you have missed so incredibly much, really big parts sometimes, that going back to see what happens on the other paths is going to add easily 8 hours I think.

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Review countdown:

bla_1527163200.png

I'm sticking with my modest 78-82 MC prediction, but everything I heard is absolutely insane. So many cool meta things in the game and narrative branches it doesn't even compare to its peers ala Until Dawn

Oct 27, 2017
Great OT and i'm really glad the title resisted the urge to make some kind of David Cage joke. Hopefully the maturity lasts and we we can all judge the game on its own merits.

Really looking forward to this.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Have any early impressions discussed the story? After Soma and Prey stuff like Subsurface Circular, sci-fi stories in games have been pretty good lately. I hope this doesn't descend into generic robot uprising and has more nuanced themes and scenarios