• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017

Wow in my opinion this looks amazing. Strong subject matter too, loving the music too.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So...at the beginning, it seemed kinda cheesy and the dialog seemed a little unnatural (David Cage amirite).

But then...they showed the scenario playing out multiple ways, and the music starts to swell and...it overcame the cheesiness and just became intense and emotionally resonant.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Quantic dream subtly changed their logo, bringing the C and D together.

Edit: Nope. Was always the same lol.

Last edited:

Jeremiah

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoy QD games, so this is right up my alley. They have really been highlighting the branching paths. Certainly look like there's more depth compared to Heavy Rain and Beyond.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I really hope they will stick the landing if they want to address that kind of social issues in the game.

Given the studio past efforts, I am a bit afraid.

Oct 25, 2017
This coming out after Blade Runner 2049 and NieR Automata will be something. I seriously, seriously doubt Cage has the chops to write anything that would be good for this kind of material, I'm betting he just defaults to "What if robots are people"

Metalgus

Oct 27, 2017
I was impressed. And so was the audience as it got the biggest applause of the show up to that point.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely the best trailer so far for Detroit: Become Human. I really hope the game ends up being good.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Nice to see that David Cage continues to explore the shadowy gray area of human morality. Who is the bad guy? Who is the hero? You never know with these subtle displays of human EMOTIONS.

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
That was so heavy, i swear i got up my chair. So unconfortable and tense.

Freaking man touches the little girl, it's so heavy.

Draccus

Oct 27, 2017
England
The trailer was definitely uneasy viewing but i appreciated the mature content. Some will certainly think it was over the top and might cause a bit of a hoo-ha but I did enjoy it.

Deleted member 62

Content removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I hope they put Cage on a leash (metaphorically speaking of course) or additional help from specific talent for this game at least. I liked Heavy Rain but that was butchered from what it could've been due to terrible writing, voice acting and general plot points/twists.

I am really looking forward to this game but I can't say I expect a masterpiece.

Oct 30, 2017
One of the best trailers I've ever seen... this will be a masterpiece I'm 100% sure.

I got emotional by just watching the trailer, great just great... bravo Mr Cage I bow to you.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
This was a really strong trailer in my opinion.

Maybe David Cage can pull of a halfway decent game again.

I know these are choices you do but still showed a little too much imo but maybe that was what made the trailer so great.