• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Ohzv81c.gif

ZdXHhgl.gif
Source for these?

Mar 17, 2018
I like how they do business, and I hope their game is successful. I will probably pick it up around 30 though since my backlog is too big. I really hope Sony and QD stick together if they keep making projects like this.

Carpathia

Oct 25, 2017
Great news, now that people knows this is a good game, I hope the word keeps spreading and more people buy it.

ULTROS!

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are hundreds of people like this.

It's kind of crazy how some circle jerking journalists managed to push the narrative that the game was trashed by the press when it's A MINORITY of the press.

But it's so delightful to see how they miserably failed and people didn't blindly follow them.

This is my issue with the industry as a whole, no not only games but a lot of things in general. Like when someone gets judged, it affects their work and even if it's good, they'll find ways to slam it hard to make it look bad to the creator. It's not fair because there are also other talents behind the work and not just one guy.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The marketing push here in Taipei was so insane that it's been hard to find a copy on store shelves the last two weeks.

Bravo.

ABIC

Banned
Nov 19, 2017
Great news, I hope this keeps them afloat and they announce their next project soon!

BionicDreamer

Nov 6, 2017
Man....It has sold more than Yakuza 6 has so far and of those two games I would say Yazuka is far superior. Ohh well, nice work QD!

Carpathia

Oct 25, 2017
[PS4] Detroit: Become Human (SIE, 05/25/18) – 10,935 (67,415)

I wonder if the game will have enough legs to reach 100.000 in Japan.

Last edited:

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Was hoping it would have sold a bit more, so I hope it has some strong legs. Would be nice if it hits 3.5-4 million all time. It deserves it.

Evil Calvin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
St. Louis
Would have been more if available on Amazon. I wanted to pre-order it but was never available (and NOT sold out). Its that whole Amazon/Sony kerfluffel. Still not available.

Deleted member 5727

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished playing this through for a second time. It's a great game. Lots of replay value. 9/10 for me. I took a peaceful route the first time, a violent route the second. The violent route was definitely more fun.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just finished it - no doubt in my mind this is my GOTY so far. I know David Cage gets shit on sometimes (I've always loved his material), but this was far and away his best work. Congrats to everyone involved in creating this.

I am absolutely going to spend the time 100%ing this - which is not something I do often.

everyer

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This game is really amazing! I'm going to buy one as a gift for my friend. I've played it.