• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't help but feel like that Yota had to have saw his name there and was okay with it.

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
Gee I wonder what is more likely? That people who worked at Kojima Productions for years and shipped multiple Metal Gear games are proud of their heritage even without Kojima and wanted to pay homage to that with the leads being self-depreciating? Or that people who worked on the game hate the game and their bosses (who they have worked with for years) and inserted a sEcReT mEsSaGe to PRAISE KOJIMA and INSULT YOTA?

:thinking:

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
eO73wGT.gif

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gee I wonder what is more likely? That people who worked at Kojima Productions for years and shipped multiple Metal Gear games are proud of their heritage even without Kojima and wanted to pay homage to that with the leads being self-depreciating? Or that people who worked on the game hate the game and their bosses (who they have worked with for years) and inserted a sEcReT mEsSaGe to PRAISE KOJIMA and INSULT YOTA?

Given that its Metal Gear

both

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the guy that exclusively works on rumble moved over to KP of if he's still at Konami.

newmoneytrash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

Yeah, seriously

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I would agree with you if MG weren't the only letters KIA

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
People think this is actually supposed to be some sort of slight against the game's director?

Come on.

Deleted member 5535

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, of course this passed between the director, producer and QA. It really forced.

And of course, this message supposedly isn't even against konami but to employees as well lol

VAPORxDYNE

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, pretty dumb. Quick way to lose your job I guess, but maybe that's the point? Probably has another job lined up. Inb4 Kojima hires the dev though lol.

ShinySunny

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
People think this is actually supposed to be some sort of slight against the game's director?

Well the letters perfectly lined up to be very coincidental and actually have some concept and thought behind it.

MG KIA...Mmmm, very true.
Ko-ja P= Kojima Productions? Alright, it does look kinda close.
Literally spelling out Forever? Okay, now that takes planning.
Bastard...Okay, self explanatory.
Cunning...or Yuji is a cunt? At this point, I am going with the latter.