• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
Either this is real or this is an elaborate level in a meta-game where you play a pre-release build of GTA VI.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
LMAO if this is for real even still in prototype, then Getaway 3 and 8 Days looked better back then on PS3. I don't think this an authentic leak tbh.

Last edited:

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Looks real to me, especially after I saw that funky crouch run.

I just hope the melee combat doesn't suck though.

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
Rockstar rn

sniper-rifle.gif

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Oh yeah, this title would be the one with female protagonist huh...?

Maybe it is real... 🤷‍♂️

Scrobbles

Oct 25, 2017
I think Schreier mentioned that the story was inspired by Bonnie and Clyde, right? I kinda get that sort of vibe from the robbery sequence.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
I think Schreier mentioned that the story was inspired by Bonnie and Clyde, right? I kinda get that sort of vibe from the robbery sequence.

it was long enough ago someone could have made something based on it so that doesn't say much. we'll know when it's copyright striked or not.

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
Too much professional sounding dialogue for this to be fake. I choose to believe.

And maybe it means Rockstar will go ahead and release a trailer for GTA 6. Might be smart to shut up all the omega dum dums I already see saying the graphics look bad.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So... I'm curious what Rockstars next move is here? Cause there ain't no way they can scrub this fully.

Nov 21, 2019
I'll just say it's real cus hey it's fun to believe. It's probably a few years old as well. Someone did say the clouds looks like RDR2, so small details like that maybe indicates that's It's Rockstar. But hey we'll see, when we get copyright strikes we knows it's real. If it's real then I'm fully expecting Rockstar to start teasing stuff on their Twitter just to mitigate the leaks lol.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say I like the original soundtrack usage again. Can't comment too much on much else because of how early this stuff is, but GTA V having an original score was one of the coolest additions to the franchise.

Mayjur

Feb 7, 2021
If it's just a fake, props to whoever did this.

For me, it's real because there's just way too many variables involved for it to be such an elaborate fake from the music to the dialogue, debug UI, etc.

We'll know soon enough if Rockstar/Take-Two decide to act.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like it's PS4 footage from a PS4 dev kit.

Cross-gen game then unless they ditch this version before release.

unknown.png

Considering the game isn't probably going to be out for like... 2 - 3 years. I doubt it. The game has been in development for long enough that they probably were doing PS4 stuff at some point. Who knows how old this stuff is.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Looks legit.

Hard to really give a shit tho when it's an early build and we're still years away from release or even an actual trailer. lol

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
So... I'm curious what Rockstars next move is here? Cause there ain't no way they can scrub this fully.
they can try

they might try to address it directly if its real, show show examples of the game in alpha, be open about what they are trying to do

i doubt that would happen tho

Arthoneceron

Oct 27, 2017
Minas Gerais, Brazil
Vice City. Okay, hope for the whole state, instead just a part of it and everglades.

Seems alpha, because the movement seems even worse than Red Dead Redemption 2.

It seems everything that leaked so far was true, after all.