• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So a PSN user by the name of DeftonesBand has been leaking trophy lists for upcoming games in the past month such as Resident Evil 2, Ace Combat 7, Kingdom Hearts 3 and so on. Well he has now leaked the list for both Devil May Cry 5 and Borderlands GOTY Edition which might mean it will be releasing soon. You can see the lists at the link below.

WARNING: DMC5 list contains mild spoilers.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Deftone...09f53e63c2&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=an9ahs

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
WARNING : mild spoilers in the list btw.

Post Game is intresting

EXP3Imq.gif

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
game of what year????

Arkham Asylum
Uncharted 2
Modern warfare 2

Owned 2009

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Reading that DMC5 trophy list basically reveals
that there's a post-game. Possibly an epilogue of some sorts?
would stay away if you don't want to be spoiled as there's some very interesting stuff listed.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll have to replay Borderlands, never played the DLC and I always ended up stopping right before the end of the game because I would get distracted with something else.

xCaaT

Nov 24, 2017
The DMC5 ones are SUPER vague, the most interesting spoiler is one that creates even more questions that answers.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
The original Borderlands is the only one I ever finished, so cool news.
I probably won't play it again, but cool news all the same. Hopefully it's 4K and a good port.

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
DMC5's trophy list is interesting.

Weird that we are getting Borderlands 1, the game is not good enough to stand on its own IMO, unless it's a $20 deal.
Guess it's a test for Borderlands 3?

rude

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing the trophies reveal is that there's something to do after the final boss. Is that even a spoiler.

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
Going to try and get my first plat with this game because this looks good and no bloody palace makes it 100 times easier.

Oh and Borderlands sure.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
No serious spoilers that I can see in the DMC5 list. It tells you how many Missions there are in total, the difficulty modes. Maybe some very vague spoilers in the Mission-specific Trophies, but they just raise questions without actually giving anything away.

Thank God for no Bloody Palace Trophy. I might actually be able to Platinum this (depending on how hard Hell or Hell is :P).

Interesting that you can apparently go into a mission with Dante without any weapons equipped. Maybe using Royal Guard the whole time?

Also I'd guess the "Accept a new job from Morrison after the Redgrave incident" is going to be the 'kill 100 demons during the credits' challenge of this game.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Actually I googled one of the weirder names for the trophies. DMC5 is giving off Shin Megami Tensei vibes now. Bring Nero to SMTV Atlus!

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
Wait so my takeaway from this is that there are 20 missions like the old games (expected more since there are 3 characters. But now I am not sure how the character trade offs will work in this game at all how are they going to tutorialize 3 very deep characters and how many missions are each going to get? Im confused.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Borderlands 1 isn't worth revisiting outside the DLC missions. The Handsome Collection is Orange Box-tier value for money tho.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Great, DMC5 has that S rank all missions on every difficulty bullshit that 4 had.

Looks like I'm not getting that platinum.

Apr 8, 2018
I wonder how much they'll charge for Borderlands GOTY edition? I've been in the mood for some BL lately and it's been forever since I played BL1. Wouldn't mind checking it out since it has all the DLC (never played any of them) and hopefully some enhancements too.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I might get Borderlands GOTY and The Handsome collection in the future on PS4.

DMC5 trophies mentioning "S" rank means I wont get half of the trophies lmao.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
I mean sure but that doesn't mean they can't release a native port as well. There are plenty of other remasters this gen that are backwards compatible too. Plus there is the PlayStation audience.
Not disagreeing at all, just stating that it is on current gens in at least some capacity, but this release is still great for the PlayStation folks.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
3 things about that DMC5 platinum trophy list:

*Super super vague descriptions on almost all of them. No names given whatsoever aside from Dante, V and Nero. They are really going all the way in keeping things close to the chest on this one.

*A hint at a post game mission through Morrison, maybe an Epilogue of some sorts. Itsuno did say that when fans beat the game, they will go crazy!

*Only one trophy on that list is somewhat difficult and that is getting S rank on all difficulties (which includes Dante Must Die, hardest difficulty in the game presumably). Overall this is much, much easier than the DMC4 Platinum trophy. DMC4 had some ridiculous trophies like beat Dante in Bloody Palace mode without getting hit LMFAO! (This is ridiculous because Dante is the final fight on Bloody Palace at 101st floor and if you get hit even once you have to start the WHOLE thing over again!).

Seems like the game has 20 missions plus a prologue and an epilogue. DMD mode is still the hardest difficulty setting but that doesn't exclude even harder difficulty setting because in DmC DE, Gods Must Die mode was not required for any trophy.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
DMC4 had some ridiculous trophies like beat Dante in Bloody Palace mode without getting hit LMFAO! (This is ridiculous because Dante is the final fight on Bloody Palace at 101st floor and if you get hit even once you have to start the WHOLE thing over again!).
WTF? And Im sure there are crazy people on YouTube who have the trophy, right?

Nashklasher

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
There's been a lull since dmc5 game awards trailer . Need more dmc5 news and updates Itsuno San ... My life feels meaningless right now ..

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
WTF? And Im sure there are crazy people on YouTube who have the trophy, right?
There's a way you can cheese it so that's what normal people do. The top players on the other hand do this feat while not getting hit from ANY encounter in all the Bloody Palace floors!

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
*Only one trophy on that list is somewhat difficult and that is getting S rank on all difficulties (which includes Dante Must Die, hardest difficulty in the game presumably). Overall this is much, much easier than the DMC4 Platinum trophy. DMC4 had some ridiculous trophies like beat Dante in Bloody Palace mode without getting hit LMFAO! (This is ridiculous because Dante is the final fight on Bloody Palace at 101st floor and if you get hit even once you have to start the WHOLE thing over again!).

Isn't Hell and Hell harder than DMD?

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they'll make any quality of life improvements with Borderlands, or if it'll be a high res port with some more graphics options (The Handsome Collection had a field of view slider which, in a console game is an absolute god send) bundled with DLC.