• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Eb5VHPmU0AEdO2Q

From July 22, 2020 (Wednesday) to August 26, 2020 (Wednesday), a collaboration of "Devil May Cry 5" will be held at Q Plaza Ikebukuro Capcom Cafe Ikebukuro store. Details of menus and goods will be announced at a later date, so please wait for further information.

There have been rumors of a DMC5:SE for awhile and as of right MS will likely keep marketing for the title. While this doesn't mean anything 100%, I would say this bolds well for people wanting to finally see this "rumored" title.

Oct 27, 2017
Vergil is of course the pièce de résistance, but I would love it if V received an expanded moveset. The potential for a really fun playstyle is there, but as is he's lacking compared to Nero and Dante.

Dec 11, 2017
Please let me upgrade my game with a DLC expansion. I don't want a completely stand-alone game where my save, etc. doesn't carry over.

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I mean they just did this with Ace Attorney and where is my new game/remaster/collection?

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Indeed you are correct! Even more time to brace for excitement/disappointment.
I've seen these events with Square Enix and their cafes lead to nothing, but I'm not too familiar with Capcom's history. If Ace Attorney does get a game announcement or something to go with that event then that should bode well for DMC.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
FEATURING VERGIL FROM THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES

inb4 repeat of DMC4 SE with just Vergil and updated Lady/Trish slapped onto DMC5

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Can we get Zeno Robinson as Dante & Imari Williams as Morrison in DMC5:SE.......please (at least the latter)?

But seriously, I hope this does mean DMC5:SE is a thing for next-gen systems.

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
when I went to japan in 2018 they had a Phoenix Wright event at the cafe but nothing was announced