• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
https://steamdb.info/sub/304933/

Verj5Ph.png

SteamDB listing has a new date for DMC 5.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Could it be a delay on all platforms? Seems weird to only delay it in one.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Please also note that it turns out there's 2 steam databases for DMC5. One last updated in November (with the may 7th date). And another updated 22 minutes ago that has no release date on it.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom also just removed Denuvo from RE7, that was random, I don't believe they have removed denuvo before. Maybe they delayed the PC version because they are not using denuvo anymore on newer titles, the classic maximize console sales approach over semi functional DRM? We probably find out soon...

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This would explain why the PC version doesnt get a demo. I already have the PC version "preordered" through AMD but might double dip on PS4 is PC is delayed.

God this is so dissapointing.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Is nothing new a PC version being deleyad and the other version release on time
Yeah but in those cases we usually know it beforehand. It's really odd for Capcom to stay silent so long and a month before the release say "Hey the PC version ain't releasing it that day sorry" after they announced it.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Hopefully it's a fluke, it'd be a damn shame if PC players had to wait longer.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
HOLD ON.
It seems according to SteamDB that the May 7th date was added 4 months ago.
If anything, it's incorrect.

Jan 2, 2018
Oh no..I was going for the PC version,but only if it has DS4 native support+button prompts..(always played dmc with dualshock) but there's no way I'm waiting 2 months for this..it's PS4 version for me I guess.

Hope

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I hope it gets delayed on the other platforms as well. March is too packed up for me but I still want it at release.

The Pharmercy

Oct 26, 2017
It's probably when the Deluxe Edition's DLC will be readliy available to everyone who didn't buy it at launch.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably for bloody palace right? The main steamdb for the game has no date.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I was way too late on that one rofl, I see you already posted it.
How do you dodge spoilers without stop using the internet?
Stop using the internet. Asking for a game not to be delayed because you MIGHT get spoiled is the height of crazy spoiler weirdness on Era.

I have zero sympathy for anyone here who gets spoiled on any game ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.