Devil May Cry 5 domain registered (Resident Evil 2 domain updated + more)

Oct 25, 2017
ALL OF YOU DOUBTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!??!?!?!??!?!!??!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know that I'm really in the Devil May Cry fanbase (I've only obsessed over a DMC1 clone and casually beaten DMC4), but I've followed that series' history in depth and couldn't be fucking happier for you guys right now. It's a rare instance where no amount of hype is unjustified, after all the messing around you've endured. Congratulations; hope it fulfills your wildest dreams!

Benji

US Sales Insider
Oct 25, 2017
There is like legit very little of this E3 that either hasn't already / isn't going to leak

I'd be prepared for very little in the way of surprises this go around

Oct 25, 2017
There is like legit very little of this E3 that either hasn't already / isn't going to leak

I'd be prepared for very little in the way of surprises this go around
I imagine the rest of the major stuff would be leak this week or even the day before of the respective conferences.

Similar circumstances happened last year.

Jan 16, 2018
yeah but this is why staying off of ResetEra and reddit is strongly recommended. FF VII Remake leaked like 2 hours before the press conference but barely anyone saw it on gaf