1. darkslayer101

darkslayer101

maann the confirmations just stack up...
    Do we still need more teases after all this?
    [​IMG]

2. MH MD

MH MD
    Member OP

Thanks for the info, will add it to OP

3. Yunyo

Yunyo

Time to party.

Hope Capcom brings their A game to this one.

4. Yukari

Yukari

Leon and Dante will get get cameo each other game ?.

5. Blueblur

Blueblur

I’m excited.

6. JCal

JCal

The RE2 website should have said OTS instead. =)

7. matrix-cat

matrix-cat

After all these years.

After ALL THESE YEARS.

8. Hate

Hate

Hype confirmed.

9. zery

zery

I'm ready
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Suzushiiro

Suzushiiro

As someone who has never played a Devil May Cry game but still hate DmC by proxy for various reasons, I'm happy this game is happening if only to see the people who defended DmC solely to Own The Fanboys cry about how it's not DmC 2.
    eh, I think that's different because they still made Forces, a "modern" game. There's a difference between "we're making 'classic'-style games in this series again but also still making 'modern' stuff" and "we did what was intended to be a big revamp/change in direction for the main line of this series, everyone hated it, so now we're back to doing what we did before again."

Honestly, it's not a video game but the New Coke controversy may be the best parallel here.

11. Tarot Deck

Tarot Deck

LETS

FUCKING

GO!!

12. itwasTuesday

itwasTuesday

Ohhhhhh boy

13. matrix-cat

matrix-cat

This belly has been empty for ten long years, but it will finally know warmth and nourishment once more. Seven days. Seven measly days until WE EATIN'.

14. Has there ever been a case of a game being rebooted, then the reboot gets completely ignored and main series continues on?

15. TheEnd

TheEnd

So with Capcom bringing back franchises like DMC and Mega Man back from the dead, I wonder what are the odds of a new Dino Crisis.

16. Someone else asked this same question a couple pages back. Probably sonic for one.

17. TheEnd

TheEnd

There has never been a more perfect time for this image, assuming that it's been created before all the DMC5/RE2make rumors.

18. MH MD

MH MD
    Member OP

Better examples were provided like PoP etc, also Dragon Ball Super basically ignores GT existence

19. Wanderer5

Wanderer5

Resident Evil 2 hype!!

20. Rendering...

Rendering...

This time Dante should be a tubby 12 year old and he could walk by a mirror and a white wig could fall on his head and he could be like "not in a million years" and then a black wig could fall and his head and he could be like "much better I feel way cooler now" and then he could toss his head to reveal his true pink hair and be like "jackpot baby" and then he could turn to the camera and say "I might be fat but at least I've got a big dick. Suck it Vergil!"

Oh also the game wouldn't be an action game it would be a walking simulator with stealth elements.

21. BY2K

BY2K
    Membero Americo Member

LET'S FUCKING GO

[​IMG]

22. ED Cantu

ED Cantu

Can't wait to watch Sony's conference!

Others have already mentioned Prince of Persia and Bomberman also comes to mind.

23. GFP_RYU

GFP_RYU

What an amazing day. Can’t wait for DMC5

24. Emka

Emka

25. LMAO!!!

26. Lulu

Lulu

Capgod finna win E3 with this and REmake2

27. Hexer

Hexer

I'm so ready for this! Please be multi-platform so it can sell as much as possible and keep going! Also RE2 Remake would be cool to see. :D

28. yap

yap

yes hi very excite

29. TiduzOmni

TiduzOmni
    Banned Member

oh shit... after being pretty down on it cause ive waited so many years with nothing now im starting to get hype.

IT BEGINS.

30. WONK

WONK
    Banned Member

DMC4 came out when i was a freshman in highschool. Its been a decade ;_;

31. Blackbird

Blackbird

Do you know if the doman for "residentevil2.com" is on a dedicated server as well? It would be a little bit more reassuring if it was used for an actual website as well.

32. VCFL

VCFL

Ahhhh shit, I can't believe it.

33. Sub Boss

Sub Boss

I mean i think this case is different, for all people repeating this.

DmC isn't made by the same team as the mainline games, its more like an alternate continuity/spin off than anything else, Itsuno has been clear on this since 4SE was announced (and before, but that time was used to hype DmC)

Its like.
    Timeline A Megaman Classic series
    B Battle Network.

34. Dullahan

Dullahan
    Resettlement Advisor Member

So...Capcom salvaged SFV with a great re-release that got praised, recently announced Mega Man 11 which got glowing previews a few days ago, and now they have Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry V in the pipeline.

Return of Capgod?

35. J_kingg

J_kingg

36. Don’t forget onimusha trademark was recently renewed too. Hopefully my series gets revived soon too.

37. LuuKyK

LuuKyK

Welp, there you go.

Please be good.

38. ReginOfFire

ReginOfFire

Any chance we get the Dante from 2013 as a skin?

39. TreIII

TreIII

Yeahhhhh...we start seeing good things about Onimusha, Breath of Fire and hell, even Dino Crisis, too, and I'll be more than happy.

40. Mexen

Mexen

What about Onimusha?

41. KCsoLucky

KCsoLucky

Hopefully they bring their SSS game.

42. I see, thanks for clarifying. So to be clear, the same team that worked on DMC4 is expected to return for this one?

43. Dullahan

Dullahan
    Resettlement Advisor Member

Give me everything! EVERYTHING!

44. Sub Boss

Sub Boss

Yep

E3 hype!!!

45. TheEnd

TheEnd

46. [​IMG]

47. kikiribu

kikiribu

You forgot Monster Hunter World being one of the best games this year, with no scummy loot box BS + lots of free post-launch content. But some people like to pretend they don’t know just so they can keep shitposting played out memes and misinformation. Ignore function is nice.