• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Furisco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone is making a mess

NOkrIWm.gif
393085130219978752.png

Deleted member 671

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ALL OF YOU DOUBTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!??!?!?!??!?!!??!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Brinksman

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know that I'm really in the Devil May Cry fanbase (I've only obsessed over a DMC1 clone and casually beaten DMC4), but I've followed that series' history in depth and couldn't be fucking happier for you guys right now. It's a rare instance where no amount of hype is unjustified, after all the messing around you've endured. Congratulations; hope it fulfills your wildest dreams!

InfiniteBlue

Nov 1, 2017
So this is what it feels like to have a hype train officially depart. I'll start putting in my orders for pizza now.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is like legit very little of this E3 that either hasn't already / isn't going to leak

I'd be prepared for very little in the way of surprises this go around

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is like legit very little of this E3 that either hasn't already / isn't going to leak

I'd be prepared for very little in the way of surprises this go around

I imagine the rest of the major stuff would be leak this week or even the day before of the respective conferences.

Similar circumstances happened last year.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING BOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
vxRAwo8.gif