• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SuzanoSho

Dec 25, 2017
Live-action cutscenes are such a turn-off for me...I'd much prefer they kept it all in-engine...

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Live-action cutscenes are such a turn-off for me...I'd much prefer they kept it all in-engine...

They're optional. It sounds like you can toggle live-action versions of the standard in-engine cutscenes on or off as a bonus feature with the Deluxe Edition; the standard game is going to be all in-engine.

Playsage

Oct 25, 2017
There's nothing I dislike more then co-op being put in to games where it doesn't belong. It's a great way to completely change the design of the game around even for single player users.
If Co-op is in it's probably because Itsuno saw those crazy DMC4 mod and Bayonetta's modes. It certainly isn't because of some higher up's order

Slixshot

Oct 27, 2017
So that deluxe edition says that it comes with battle themes from the previous DLCs. Has it been mentioned that the music is customizeable? Will I be able to throw out the garbage that is Dantes new theme and choose another tune to play whenever in battle?

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
So that deluxe edition says that it comes with battle themes from the previous DLCs. Has it been mentioned that the music is customizeable? Will I be able to throw out the garbage that is Dantes new theme and choose another tune to play whenever in battle?
Yep these tracks specifically

unknown.png

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Whichever song you pick will become the battle theme, replacing the shitty one

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
I was at one of Reuben Langdon's at a con in Dallas a few years ago, and he showed off the live action scenes from RE6. It was super interesting seeing stuff like Troy Baker cosplaying as Jake and acting out the scenes, fighting these really cheesy looking monster designs and stuff.

I always wished they'd release more of this footage for games, like the RE6 or the mocap videos from DMC3...and they're actually doing it for DMC5! This really is the dream game.

I need to see Troy Baker in a goofy bald cap

Oct 26, 2017
Wait, live action cutscenes? But we saw normal cutscenes during the footage so far. When will the live action ones occur? Not too hyped about that myself.

Alfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That's the one! I'm so jealous you got to see that, I always wanted to. How professional were the videos, were there full on sets and locations or just a sound stage?

From what I remember, I'm pretty sure they were just on a sound stage, and, like I said, the stand ins for the monsters were just like dudes in cheesy costumes or people holding up props to simulate tentacles or something. But the quality of the video was good, good lighting, etc...it was pretty darn cool.

I think they even did some funny outtake stuff with some of the Chris and Piers scenes. Reuben specifically requested that people not record it because Capcom would get mad, lol.
I need to see Troy Baker in a goofy bald cap

Unfortunately, he wasn't wearing a bald cap. Still had his glorious hair, but he did have the gloves and overalls!

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
So you get the Motorbike weapon of Dante ONLY if you buy the deluxe edition?
+ The steam store says you get 100k red orbs for buying the deluxe edition too.