• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
It happened a day ago.

SS5uZXR.png

Was made aware here. https://www.resetera.com/threads/re...d-adds-a-new-hidden-achievement.152713/page-2 (Thanks Aember)

It was done by Capcom themselves, so I doubt it's a mistake.

OP
OP
CenturionNami

CenturionNami

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Some people are screaming about a Special Edition being announced, but at best I think it'll be a free COOP update, which would be pretty significant in itself.

Tribal24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well time to get motivated to finish the game soon. To dive into a pvp mode I'm down for that Or is it just coop?

OP
OP
CenturionNami

CenturionNami

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Wouldn't mind a 2 vs 2 mode. Bring in waves of enemies and you have a glorious clusterfuck.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
All of those tags are technically correct in regards to the base game, I wouldn't get my hopes up

May 15, 2019
I really thought a special edition would be a next consoles thing. Very happy if I get proven wrong but I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
if this is true, i think it will be something like a coop bloody palace....something like the coop mode in bayonetta 2.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not going to get excited. But if I see a hint of Vergil then all will be forgiven.

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
Sorry if im too vulgar but I will cum in my shorts if anything gets added to DMC 5 before SE.
But I have 0 hope because I dont think it will.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
3 new playable characters and co-op would go a Long way in extending the life span of DMC5.

Expecting a major update for next gen, Capcom being too quiet about a successful game was suspicious.

That's said, Don't want to get my hopes up too much though.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
DMC pvp:

each player fights in their own arena and killing enemies spawns them in the other player's arena. Killing an enemy with a high style rank spawns a boosted/modified version of the killed enemy in the other player's arena

First player to die loses

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
If pvp is true then everyone get ready to get owned because I have been playing this game nonstop since it came out because im motivated.