• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
NEVERMIND! Crisis averted friends.

Pffft. I don't know what's going on with the db but rest assured it's coming out in Steam day-and-date with the rest of the platforms. March 8th. Count on it.

This is odd, if you check Steam you can see that the game's release date was removed from the store, even though the game is still available for pre-purchase. This goes for both the standard and deluxe editions, by the way. Similar thing happened to Metro before it was taken off.

https://steamdb.info/app/601150/history/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/601150/Devil_May_Cry_5/

LjPNkYQ.png

aPgG3fe.png

Last edited:

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Not going to read too much into this.. nope, nope not gonna do it you can't make me.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Valve is going to have to make some rule that says if the game can be pre-ordered on Steam than it has to stay on Steam well beyond launch.

This is getting absurd.

JMTHEFOX

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Oh god, if this is because Capcom is making it an Epic Games Store exclusive, I am gonna 100% riot.

I hope this is just a delay and still releasing on Steam only.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This would be pretty nuts considering the huge success Capcpom has had on Steam the past 2 years. Monster Hunter, RE7, RE2

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
I already had preordered a steamkey. Epic store exclusivity would piss me off about 500 times as much as Metro.

Oct 25, 2017
Weren't there rumours that the game was getting delayed on PC? It can be that. I doubt that they would move to EGS considering Monster Hunter's success on the platform

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I'm game for multiple launchers and all, but this "pull it from outlets" thing is stupid. Especially if I can only buy a key directly from the Epic store (if that's what's actually happening here).

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
User Warned - Trolling
Please do it. :) Anything that breaks those gentle hearts.

WBacon

Capcom USA
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
California
Pffft. I don't know what's going on with the db but rest assured it's coming out in Steam day-and-date with the rest of the platforms. March 8th. Count on it.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I saw the same thing on SteamDB page for Mortal Kombat 11 today. But on Steam there is still release date visible.

Spaltazar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
re2 does gangbusters on steam. i doubt they would need an epic paycheck for financial security.... their games tend to do super well on pc

€: based wbacon clearing things up

Status
Not open for further replies.