• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rubblatus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
2. The old charge shot was unwieldy and needed remapped controls but was so damn good compared to the one here in this. I get that it was kinda OP in DMC4 though.

The new charge shot is better than you give it credit for as a combo tool. You lose being able to re-launch prone enemies from range which is a shame, but the new version gets Nero's old DT charge shot property for free; it'll interrupt any knockback effect on the target while it's active.

That opens up a lot of shit in Nero's demo kit right now. Stuff like being able to Charge Shot->Split through airborne enemies, leaving them up in the sky while you setting stuff up on the ground, or Charge Shot->Gerbera Dash to allow you to use the dash as a cross-up tool, instead of carrying them with you as you burst forward. Makes Overture jump cancels really easy because the enemy doesn't actually go anywhere, and if you need to get an enemy on their stomach (Say to do a Overture ground shock), a Charge Shot->Streak will drop them on their stomach way faster than launching and waiting.

Also, unpopular opinion I guess, but I thought the removal of the lock on the mechanic in DmC was a welcome addition. A lot of the combat in Devil May Cry has always been group based, so having a lock on mechanic always felt clumsy to me.
Man, that's a weird take.

The issue with DmC's original version of lock-on is that it didn't fix anything. Besides it meaning that controller dead zone issues would occasionally made Dante stinger inputs take him in random directions, there was no way to verify where Dante's focus was without committing an action first. Whenever I had flying enemies (Which LOVE to stack over grounded ones), I'd have to stand still and shoot E&I while tapping L3 to cycle through everyone and confirm Dante's target before I could get to work. It's the same exact problem with an added step to work around.

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
To all the people complaining about the controls ya'll do realize that there isn't a better option right? Like there's no idea that hasn't been brought up over how ever many years since DMC4 came out that isn't heavily flawed.

FluffyQuack

Nov 27, 2017
One thing I don't understand is that they've removed some options, and there's one thing with the revolver I can't replicate anymore.

DMC4 had three different options for the lock system: lock onto enemies the same direction you're pushing left stick in, or lock onto the enemy you're looking at (I assume it's talking about camera?), or lock onto the closest enemy. The first option seems to be the best overall (and it's what DMC5 does), but I don't understand why they'd remove the option entirely.

About the revolver, one thing I would sometimes do in DMC4 was to focus on one enemy and if another enemy was close to attacking me from behind, I would cancel stun that enemy by shooting them with the revolver. I haven't been able to accomplish this in DMC5. I'll tap the analog stick behind me and use the revolver (which would work fine in DMC4), but here Nero will shoot the guy I was attacking last instead. I'm not sure what the game is doing, but it might be shooting at whoever is closest or whoever you locked onto last. It seems like a weird change as it felt so natural to quickly shoot a different direction in DMC4.

And in general, I will occasionally lock onto the wrong enemy in DMC5. I would rarely do this mistake in DMC4 too, but it happens much more often in DMC5. I can't tell why, but I think input lag is the most likely theory. I've done a comparison against other games and the input lag I get in DMC5 (I played demo on a PS4 Pro) is really large compared to other games (I compared against RE6 on PS4 and DMC4 SE on PC). I hope this isn't a problem in the PC version.

Rommaz

Nov 27, 2017
Kitwe, Zambia.
The new charge shot is better than you give it credit for as a combo tool. You lose being able to re-launch prone enemies from range which is a shame, but the new version gets Nero's old DT charge shot property for free; it'll interrupt any knockback effect on the target while it's active.

That opens up a lot of shit in Nero's demo kit right now. Stuff like being able to Charge Shot->Split through airborne enemies, leaving them up in the sky while you setting stuff up on the ground, or Charge Shot->Gerbera Dash to allow you to use the dash as a cross-up tool, instead of carrying them with you as you burst forward. Makes Overture jump cancels really easy because the enemy doesn't actually go anywhere, and if you need to get an enemy on their stomach (Say to do a Overture ground shock), a Charge Shot->Streak will drop them on their stomach way faster than launching and waiting.
I'll be sure to mess with it a bit more when I get home. Two runs of the demo deffo isn't enough and I'll try some of the stuff you've said of course! That said, me playing DMC4 again at the same time is probably having an effect on how I'm seeing it given that I'm so used to the old one lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
My demo run through:

Reminder, set your TV to Game Mode. My LG OLED is 110ms on non-game mode picture setting. Which is unplayable. And 22ms on Game Mode. Which is good. My gaming monitor is 8ms input lag. So thats pretty good for an OLED to be that close to a gaming monitor. (On Game Mode Picture Setting)

Last edited:

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
The issue with DmC's original version of lock-on is that it didn't fix anything. Besides it meaning that controller dead zone issues would occasionally made Dante stinger inputs take him in random directions, there was no way to verify where Dante's focus was without committing an action first. Whenever I had flying enemies (Which LOVE to stack over grounded ones), I'd have to stand still and shoot E&I while tapping L3 to cycle through everyone and confirm Dante's target before I could get to work. It's the same exact problem with an added step to work around.
Yeah, I still play DmC occasionally (cause I like that game a lot) but no matter the difficulty or how good I can get I hate targetting those cherub assholes who you have to demon pull once before fighting (or clobber with Eryx).

There's no ideal workaround I think, but in DMC5 I spend a lot of time outside lock-on and use Nero's distance closers like Gerbera or air-hike/taunt to get around so maybe I'm automatically compensating for problems with its targetting by now. Does L3 cycling still work in 5?

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
and still nothing on pc..
between this and the microtransactions, you are making it difficult Itsuno.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
and still nothing on pc..
between this and the microtransactions, you are making it difficult Itsuno.

You can blame dataminers for no pc demo.

As for MtX as a lot of people have stated they don't effect the game at all. Orbs are easy to obtain so there's that

OP
OP
R.T Straker

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
You know, people keep saying data miners but Capcom never officially stated the reason.

They never will.

It's just common sense and the only possible thing to consider.

RE2 got a demo but it it's plot wasn't exactly new that the datamine might reveal something.

Itsuno is really trying to keep DMC5's plot under wraps since the reveal and they've been super secritive about this whole thing till now. It makes sense not to release it because the datamine would ruin any surpise or twists that they're cooking.

I wouldn't be worried about the PC port given it's RE Engine and also the same studio that made RE7 and RE2's PC versions.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This demo is so good , I've played through it like 8 times

you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers-30070070.png

Just kidding. It's a great demo. Can't wait for the full game.

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not really feeling it, can't put why, combat is fun like always, game run/look great, the music fit.... I think the poor level design of the demo doesn't help to appreciate the game, everything feel empty and boring. But this is a demo, the full game could be another thing.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
The explosion has invincible frames so it can get you out of situations. In addition, it's instant with no charge time require so when you really need to swap out that's your fastest way. Essentially if you want to do multi Breaker combos. The cool thing about Punchline is that the explosion happens where the Breaker is so you don't get locked out by the animation and can freely be in combat during it.

I frames exist, you still have to time it.

If you want to use a specific arm in your magazine and you only have a limited time to get there. Sometimes I'll have an Overture equipped when I get Goliath into his downed state, and I need to get to Punch Line quick to charge a rocket uppercut, so I'll want to break the Overture before Goliath recovers.

The jump only has i-frames at the beginning. You're invincible on the first few frames after leaving the ground, but you can still take damage at the top of your jump and on the way down.

Ah, ok, thanks.

I really need to watch tutorials on all of the devil breakers. I'm also still clueless about the rev system. I know how to rev, but it seems like a lot to monitor. When one of the bars fills up, your next melee attack hits harder? I know I'm missing the real point, haha.

Deleted member 984

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok seems I just suck :(

*sigh* I still can't beat the boss, I'm really trying here and I guess I just won't be able to play this game. I feel old now.

Granted I've never had such trouble with any action series before. I really so badly want to like this game because some of things in it are so damn cool (like the rocket skateboard)

It does take time to learn so dont feel too dejected but once you get it it becomes second nature. Likely many of us talking about the game also had difficulty as well, especially if they played the third game before the special edition. Maybe practice the timings on the standard enemies instead so you get a feel for it before the boss. If you have played Bloodborne the timing for jump I-frames are similar to using the guns for stagger.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
exceed is vroom to make sword go boom

Quick overview of Gerbera is up! I find it's the biggest game changer seeing as it severely enhances mobility. The overviews on other breakers will follow shortly!

Man, these videos are helpful. That's a lot to juggle with the Exceed system charging while landing attacks. I'll practice that tonight.

Ok seems I just suck :(

*sigh* I still can't beat the boss, I'm really trying here and I guess I just won't be able to play this game. I feel old now.

Granted I've never had such trouble with any action series before. I really so badly want to like this game because some of things in it are so damn cool (like the rocket skateboard)

Just keep chipping away. As someone who does have experience with DMC, albeit several years ago, I almost feel like I'm having to completely relearn the combat. For a newcomer? Yeah, pretty daunting. Once I started transitioning much of the combat to the air, I started getting higher Style, and taking less damage. Just play around with the demo, and hell, play the game on Easy when it comes out. And when you beat it, you'll probably then destroy it on Normal.

Oct 27, 2017
So guys, on my fifth run of the demo I've changed the controls...NOW we're talking. Day uno.
I've set Exceed to L1 and normal attacks to square because pressing R1+Triangle is not comforable.
Should've done that in DMC4 back then on 360, don't know if this was possible tho.
The boss is now piss easy and I can even pull off Exceed comfortably during that fight.

Over the last year or so I came to the realization that triggers actually suck for certain games, especially games with fast combat. Even in some shooters I go back to remapping shooting on R1 like in the PS2 days. Triggers are only good for games where the analog input method is supported, like racers. For fast inputs bumpers are the way to go. So in hindsight the old dual-shocks were perfect for certain games that didn't require aiming.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
By the way, should I like read story summaries or watch let's plays or maybe even play the first four games myself if I want to understand DMC V's story at all? I love a good cheesy over the top story, and I've got the feeling this might be one like that. If it's relatively standalone, I'll just ignore the earlier games and jump in, though.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed it, though I haven't quite grasped the controls, will happen as soon as the game comes out though

As with DMC4 I suck with the Exceed gauge.

Oct 27, 2017
I enjoyed it, though I haven't quite grasped the controls, will happen as soon as the game comes out though

As with DMC4 I suck with the Exceed gauge.
Read my post above. Having Exceed on a bumper (L1) is a game-changer for me, try it. And this is coming from someone who almost ignored the feature 10 years ago, because I could never get good at it. Triggers (especially those on 360) have too much range + resistance to pull off fast attack, then L2 inputs. At least that's an issue for me.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
By the way, should I like read story summaries or watch let's plays or maybe even play the first four games myself if I want to understand DMC V's story at all? I love a good cheesy over the top story, and I've got the feeling this might be one like that. If it's relatively standalone, I'll just ignore the earlier games and jump in, though.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
You know what, I have spend most of the posts in this thread helping others, sharing info and generally discussing mechanics of DMC and the demo... but I haven't shared my thoughts here yet on the demo or rather DMC5.

I think the demo is quite excellent in terms of the core game play of DMC5 but it misses the mark on a few elements as a DEMO.

POSITIVES:

*Looks great, feels great (mostly feels great, talk about that later)

*Punchline is the best thing introduced to the DMC series since Nevan, the Electrical Guitar. There is so much you can do with it, so much depth and variety. It
greatly enhances the replayability of the demo.

*I like Gerbera a lot too, access to easy mobility and moves. Very powerful, feels satisfying to use.

*I honestly like Overture too as a powerful to use moves for new players even though it's basic. But I think the main issue with it as far as the demo goes is that, where as Punchline/Gerbera style on enemies, Overture just kills them. So there isn't a lot you can do with it against low HP enemies.

*I like the changes they have made to the dodge system, doing the step while attacking feels good and looks good especially when you chain it. This is not something you can really appreciate unless you have played the DMC games a lot. I also like how the character moves laterally after an Air Hike it feels more like an aerial dodge now if used for that purpose.

*They made stuff like Exceed and enemy step easier to execute along with the cancel window on Shuffle. Makes it easier to get into these higher level mechanics which IMO is good. Thank god they actually put enemy step into this version of the demo so the pros can go to work.

*Camera is way better than any DMC game BUT it requires fiddling in the options to get a good balance that works for you. I recommend pulling the camera back a bit and increase the sensitivity.

*Air taunting is excellent, it's like a dodge button in the air. I honestly recommend everyone to map Taunt to R2 if they can and use it in the air as a "dodge" button.

*I mostly like the changes to Charged Shots as you aren't required to be always holding it while in combat. However, I wish there were more types of charge shots in the game. Maybe there in the main game but right now its all we got. But still there are quite a lot of uses to the charged shots that may not seem apparently (used to instantly blow up Overture bomb, keep enemies in stun lock to prevent knock downs/knock backs etc., keep enemies afloat for new combo opportunities).

*Goliath fight is great and a good starter boss in terms of mechanics and spectacle. Very obvious cues on attacks, has enough attacks that you need to learn the fight. You can parry some of this stuff, I like all the environment destruction going on and stage transitions. Feels very organic and natural in terms of transition... no cutscene interruptions between phases. People will say it's too easy and it is easy for most but I think as a starter boss it's just right. New players will have to learn and get better against him where as old players can style on him to get their muscle memory back. And there is lots of replay value here as I want to try out different Breakers against him.

*Putting in the upgrade menu in the demo was a great idea because it enforces the inherit game play loop of DMC games. Kill enemies, get red orbs, spend red orbs to buy moves, try out moves, expand your repertoire and kit, do better on similar areas, get red orbs, buy more skills repeat. It's a build up of mechanics as opposed to just having everything altogether. IMO they should have even locked away basic Exceed to the shop so that when new players buy it for a high price, they actually pay attention to what they are buying similar to Enemy Step. This would be annoying for returning players who want to start jump cancelling and Exceed right off the bat but I think for new players it's better if they learn the fundamentals first before learning the Exceed system. Small gripe here and it's completely my personal take.

*I feel the balance and the way style ranking is structured is very well done in DMC5. No more do you have to find red orbs or any of that other stuff. You also can't over perform in one area and underperform in other areas to get S rank, you have to perform well in all mandatory combat areas as the final style ranking is based on an average than the cumulative sum of encounters. And you are rewarded for doing advanced mechanics but that also is not mandatory as you can get S rank without them (these give you extra red orbs, listed under Extra Bonus if you press [] in the menu). It feels difficult to maintain SSS rank as it should be. Moves give style gain on a per move basis and it's not "more damage = more style gain" which means you need to really do your research and experiment (like doing Calibur against mid air is very rewarding so doing that into jump cancel Calibur is like at least a letter grade upgrade). So in DMC5, if someone gets 18K style points in then demo then you know that they actually know what they are doing which was not the case in the past as people could "farm" style points using some easy methods.

NEGATIVES:

*Depending on your set up, console and TV/monitor, this game really amplifies input lag. What I mean is that there definitely seems to be some inherent input lag in the game on consoles that makes it feel different from DMC4 and if you are playing on like Xbox S on a TV without game mode on, it does not feel good at all because there is additional input lag. I have played the demo on multiple set ups/consoles and each time I felt off based off of how I normally play because it felt different on each. My guess is something similar is happening here to DMC4SE where they added more post processing effects that is adding to the input lag. I recommend people to get this on PC to not be concerned about framerate and to tone down some of the effects to get the least amount of input lag possible. Some of the more pro DMC players can fill me on this and maybe I am not crazy.

*The customization menu feels sluggish and a bit clunky to be honest especially when you are doing the Breaker load out. I blame it on having a fully rendered Nico and the Van in the background. This also makes loading kinda longer than it should be especially in the demo which isn't that long to begin with.

*No checkpoints in the demo is really bull shit. I know this was the same demo they used for show floors where they had to boot off people quickly after playing but come on now Capcom. And I know this is an "easy" demo by DMC standards but there are new players who can die on the boss and they have to restart the demo. This is NOT how the actual game works, you can respawn on the spot by giving up red orbs or gold orbs or you can respawn before the boss at the checkpoint, the days of starting missions over again in a DMC game are over. And no I didn't die in the demo if you are asking.

* I think the enemy encounters are entirely too easy even for a DMC game especially those Empusa enemies. IMO the baseline fodder enemies should have been the Hell Caina and everything should be harder after that. The Empusa enemies die fast, are really passive and have poor range and damage on attacks. I would be surprised if anyone even got close to dying against them. I think the boss is on the easy side as well but what makes him a bit challenging for new players is that he has a ton of HP so the fight goes on long enough where Goliath sneaks enough hits in on to the player where they can be in danger of dying. I am curious to see how this works on higher difficulties where he has even more HP and does way more damage but we are going to have 8 Breaker load outs in the full game.

*The Devil Breaker system is still lame IMO and is really the antithesis of what a DMC game is about. I know they want to differentiate Nero from Dante and I know Itsuno wants to instill the FEEL of "oh shit" into the player but all I felt was inconvenienced rather than planning out my play in advance. There is some planning involved before the boss though when you do a load out but I feel like the game would open up so much more if we were given a better system. My hope and guess is that Super Nero costume bypasses many of these restrictions as does the Void mode so pro players can more freely style on enemies.

That's awesome to know as someone who died at the boss a few times. I'm kinda glad I did though cause it forced me to get a bit better at the game making it really start to click for me. I definitely wouldn't want that to be the case in the final release though.

gunbo13

Oct 26, 2017
Regarding button mappings, mine are strange enough for Nero, peeps would say why????????

Basically almost the same mappings as my high level DMC3 Dante though. My Nero plays very GS & that's how I like it.

Oct 29, 2017

Honestly if you love over the top cheesy shit I would recommend a youtube video of Devil May Cry 3's cutscenes in HD. They are amazing.

BumblebeeCody

Oct 28, 2017
You can shoot the arm from anywhere, but its easiest to set up when you shoot enemies into the ground with it. Obviously its new tech so I cant tell you the logic behind it, but I can tell you how I do it consistently. Er using paint i guess?

932ENEk.png

1. Send out rocket
  2. Position yourself on the rockets trajectory, the segment right after it hits the demon. (Le blue blob)
  3. When it hits the demon, recall rocket

In a practical sense, not very, unless you are a rocket physics god. In a "If i do this exact combo, from this position with this spacing on this enemy" sense, still pretty hard.
Still lost D:

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
Read my post above. Having Exceed on a bumper (L1) is a game-changer for me, try it. And this is coming from someone who almost ignored the feature 10 years ago, because I could never get good at it. Triggers (especially those on 360) have too much range + resistance to pull off fast attack, then L2 inputs. At least that's an issue for me.

I'll try that. I have melee on square and lock on on R2. I'll try Exceed on L1.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
My Nero mappings have gotten all fucked up. Square is melee, rev is R2, literally nothing mapped to triangle. Gonna see i can make this work for Dante... But I doubt it. Prioritizing jump cancels, triangle was just too far away from jump and putting devil breaker there is too risky if I fat finger.

xCaaT

Nov 24, 2017
25 Pages in and i think the worst take i've ever read about DMC is "They should get rid of the Lock-on"

Yog-Sothoth

Oct 1, 2018
Finally got an S :D I'm also starting to get the hang of the jump cancel. Very useful.

I'm gonna keep practicing.

DarKaoZ

Oct 25, 2017
There are 3 things that might be needed to put on the first post to help everyone new:

1. PAUSE > SKILL LIST > See skills
2. Change your control scheme to something you feel comfortable
3. Change settings (Like camera closeness) to your liking OPTIONS > GAMEPLAY

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
There are 3 things that might be needed to put on the first post to help everyone new:

1. PAUSE > SKILL LIST > See skills
2. Change your control scheme to something you feel comfortable
3. Change settings (Like camera closeness) to your liking OPTIONS > GAMEPLAY
That would help if people read OPs.

492653314757099522.png

direct_quote

Oct 25, 2017
One thing I don't understand is that they've removed some options, and there's one thing with the revolver I can't replicate anymore.

DMC4 had three different options for the lock system: lock onto enemies the same direction you're pushing left stick in, or lock onto the enemy you're looking at (I assume it's talking about camera?), or lock onto the closest enemy. The first option seems to be the best overall (and it's what DMC5 does), but I don't understand why they'd remove the option entirely.

About the revolver, one thing I would sometimes do in DMC4 was to focus on one enemy and if another enemy was close to attacking me from behind, I would cancel stun that enemy by shooting them with the revolver. I haven't been able to accomplish this in DMC5. I'll tap the analog stick behind me and use the revolver (which would work fine in DMC4), but here Nero will shoot the guy I was attacking last instead. I'm not sure what the game is doing, but it might be shooting at whoever is closest or whoever you locked onto last. It seems like a weird change as it felt so natural to quickly shoot a different direction in DMC4.

And in general, I will occasionally lock onto the wrong enemy in DMC5. I would rarely do this mistake in DMC4 too, but it happens much more often in DMC5. I can't tell why, but I think input lag is the most likely theory. I've done a comparison against other games and the input lag I get in DMC5 (I played demo on a PS4 Pro) is really large compared to other games (I compared against RE6 on PS4 and DMC4 SE on PC). I hope this isn't a problem in the PC version.
I'm hoping the lock on options are in the final game.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
Dropped 6-7 hours into this over the weekend. Color me very, very impressed. I've always enjoyed the DMC series, loved DMC3 and DMCIV, but this is my first real foray into trying to play it at a "high level". I've played other character action games like that though so it's not completely foreign to me.

I think this hits a really good balance between casual and hardcore appeal. Yeah it doesn't explain everything (it is a demo after all) but the inputs were pretty damn forgiving and I felt like the demo was a really good mini-playground with a pretty easy boss as the bonus. The Devil Breakers definitely make it feel less "pure" in a way but I love just adding more layers of strategy and thinking onto the game. It definitely feels like it encourages the player to think more critically about the combat system beyond just getting down combos.

I still have a far way to go. I need to get better at consistently using the Exceed stuff, I need to get better about using any sword moves other than mashing square. But I feel ready to dive in.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
This is the demo I've spent most time with since Sons of Liberty back in... well, I prefer to ignore it. My honest impression from what I've played, read and seen is that DMC V has mind-blowing potential to be the hardcore game of this generation. Devil Breakers are a touch of creative genius (even with its peculiar implementation), but what really makes me lose the plot is Nero being only a third of the experience, perhaps less than that if other characters (please) make it into the final game.

If pacing and enemy/level variety are consistent, plus they keep some surprises hidden for post-game, Itsuno would have delivered something close to an action masterpiece.

PS: Yes, I'm hyped.

Rubblatus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is the demo I've spent most time with since Sons of Liberty back in... well, I prefer to ignore it. My honest impression from what I've played, read and seen is that DMC V has mind-blowing potential to be the hardcore game of this generation. Devil Breakers are a touch of creative genius (even with its peculiar implementation), but what really makes me lose the plot is Nero being only a third of the experience, perhaps less than that if other characters (please) make it into the final game.

It's worth pointing out that Itsuno's mentioned there being a character select for subsequent playthroughs. He didn't say ALL missions will be available for it (That could imply the Prologue/Epilogue chapters), but the VGA trailer does show Dante cruising around with Cavaliere on the same bridge that makes up Nero's mission 1 and Dante is technically going to have access to Kalina Ann's 2's grapple function...

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
It's worth pointing out that Itsuno's mentioned there being a character select for subsequent playthroughs. He didn't say ALL missions will be available for it (That could imply the Prologue/Epilogue chapters), but the VGA trailer does show Dante cruising around with Cavaliere on the same bridge that makes up Nero's mission 1 and Dante is technically going to have access to Kalina Ann's 2's grapple function...
Well, super excited about that. It didn't make much sense in DMC 4 SE either, watching the other (new) characters in a storyline that wasn't theirs, or those cutscenes omitted left and right, yet it added so much value and depth to the game. At the price of some incoherence, I wouldn't mind at all if the same option is here available again.

Hybris

Oct 25, 2017
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I'm curious to see if there will be any bugs/physics quirks from pushing past 60 fps on PC, like the RE2 knife bug. I really hope they tested >60fps thoroughly, and that if anything slips by they fix it quickly.