• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Okay quick question, the DMC wiki says Cavaliere Angelo was actually made by mundus, do we know how accurate that is? I can't recall hearing about that.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
I'm a little muted down after my outrage over an exclusive demo earlier.

All I gotta say is that this game looks fucking spectacular. Dante looks amazing as always, Nero looks fun as hell and V looks... interesting.

Bosses look great too and I am loving the enemy variety.

3 more months...

Deleted member 15538

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Never really played the franchise, we had it on our modded ps2 back in the day but I can't remember how it feels.
Gonna need that demo on PS4 eventually to pull me in, will play the From game first.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
What happened to Xbox Play Anywhere, Phil-boy!

Ignore me, I'm just salty because I don't have a XB1 :( At least V looks rad.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Okay quick question, the DMC wiki says Cavaliere Angelo was actually made by mundus, do we know how accurate that is? I can't recall hearing about that.
I think Itsuno said in some interview that the Angelos were created by Mundus and these are like remnants of Mundus' creation. I dont remember him saying specifically about Cavaliere though.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Capcom have a boner for platform-exclusive demos and as a huge fan of Capcom let me say I find that practice fucking stupid af. This doesn't really surprise me after their MHW shenanigans last year though. I felt bad for Xbox owners who had never heard of MH before but wanted to try the beta to see if it'd be their kind of game. At least it seems like it's only the first demo that's on Xbox One only, so I guess it might not be as bad as MHW.

I will post this in the inevitable RE2R demo thread too.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ybTHRax.gif

excitedkid.gif
I didn't know Tite Kubo made this game.

Rubblatus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
anybody else felt like gameplay was a little slow compared to the other titles of the series?
No. You might be conflating Turbo mode from previous games with the game's default speed. When this game was first announced we had plenty of gifs directly comparing Nero's melee animations to DMC4's where they are the same speed. Also most of Nero's Red Queen's moveset felt mostly unchanged Exceed-wise in the PAX build.

Oct 25, 2017
V's raven reminds me of the MHX owl for some reason:
MHGen-Malfestio_Render_001.jpg

Wonder if each summon will be a button, or if they have AI? Also, the giant summon clashing fists with that demon, whew.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
His hair might be white but I still miss the inspired and colorful level-design of the very first game. :-/